konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Exploration!
written on Sunday, August 16, 2015 @ 11:58 PM ✈
We explored around SJ~ It was way too hot though. I was sweating so much. Anyway, I woke up w/o an alarm, around 9 something. Tried to go back to sleep & ended up waking up around 10 something. I had some weird dreams... first it was being paranoid about being out of dorms (Bea was crazy & tried to drag me back to the dorms like she mad-drove a truck after me --I was in the car w/ Jen I think-- & she had this crazy look). Then how mo-mo from across the street said someone was looking for me (at dorms) but I don't know what that dream was about. Then a dream about falling off the bed, though I landed bc the bed wasn't really a loft bed, it was just kinda raised from the floor. Then another one that I leaked. Oi, paranoid.
After a while, we headed out, looked for our classrooms/buildings. Coincidentally, while looking at the campus map, we saw the dude we met at orientation --the one who kept talking to Bea-- We ended up going to Quickly w/ him. It was kinda awk... we chatted for a bit. Of course, I won't strike up a convo so I was waiting for the other 2 to talk to him. But Bea wasn't feeling real chatty & LeAnn didn't chat w/ him bc she didn't really know him. He kept trying to bring up convos, but, we're no good hehe. After a very long time, Bea texted me let's go so I said, "where are we going next" which led to us getting out of Quickly, & him saying he should get back to his dorms, & we going on a walk. So then we went separate ways. After a long sweaty walk, talking about getting lunch (which we ended up not getting) we walked to the library. We stayed at the library for quite a while bc Bea was reading a graphic novel, & I found my manga haven~ *o* I was just starting to read Bakuman while texting Minar & them xD
Finally we left back to the dorms. Actually, I can tell LeAnn wanted to go back already. Er, I facetimed w/ gramps & grams. There wasn't much to talk about since we didn't do much. I already told them everything & showed them the room. Ahh, I had to speak in Chinese. It was difficult bc it needs to be in Chinese, everything LOL, & I don't know everything in Chinese. (It's so they don't hear) Finally it was time for dinner~ We went to Sa By Thai restaurant w/ Josue. After dinner, we went back to the dorms. I went back to the room after I went to the restroom (did I mention the girls' restroom is far? lol) & when I almost reached my room, 3 dudes walked by & greeted me... in a row... so I had to awkwardly say my name 3 times. They were pretty nice LOL but I was shocked by the sudden introduction, so I didn't catch the first guy's name, barely the 2nd guy's, & the 3rd guy asked if I was from Stockton, bc he was from Stockton, & he knew bc they already talked to Bea & LeAnn. How awkward & funny lol We hung out in the common room (or 'living room') afterward 'cause Bea wanted to watch TV. It was so hot. We watched Teen Choice Awards & sometimes other girls joined us. Then left us. Well, then it was time for our floor meeting. We met our RAs, or resident advisers, Ashley & Luis. (Luis looks like Joey Law, except he wasn't as chubby-cheeked as Joey, & of course, Joey's more adorable hehe) Well we talked about stuff. Then we had to partner w/ someone & chat a bit. Zuri, who we met when we watched TCA, is so nice haha. Though she wasn't paying attention to the meeting afterward, she snapchatted & took a pic w/ me LOL I look so ew >x< oh wells. She looks like Samantha from freshman year, but she moved afterward. Her roommate, KG ('cause she gangster like that lol) is also pretty chill & also reminds me of someone... I think Choi Won Yi from "Panda & Hedgehog." This heat is like pulling all my oils out ugh. Talked about more stuff, met their bosses lol & then we had a discussion about our lobby mural~ our floor happens to be the only floor that the elevator opens up to an empty wall. Just to let ya'll know, our floor is the Rainbow (Village) Community, or LGBT-supportive.
Afterward we were gonna go to the bookstore event, but we were pretty late. Ashley made us all get into the elevator; she said we'd all fit so we all crowded in omg there was too much body heat. I was sweating like crazy. Just in front was tall Luis lol (he wasn't directly in front me of me, but my view was his back or neck LOL) He changed out of his RA blue Spartan shirt, but I didn't see his whole outfit, but his back & jacket looked cool~ *w* plus he was close enough, that I could smell his cologne (well we ARE in a crowded elevator, okay. I'd rather smell that than musty sweat) okay I'ma stop haha. He lives on our side while Ashley lives on the other side (btw, "the girl" in the last post in the restroom, happened to be her. Ahh so embarrassing > <) okay, enough about Luis ahaha. On our walk there, one of the guys stepped on the back of my flip flops LOL he was funny pffftt. How embarrassing, not for him, but me. We saw Isabelle & her sorority sisters, but we won't get into that...
There wasn't much to do, there was a party outside the bookstore. We grabbed some free stuff (sunglasses & a lil' necklace) & went back to the dorms. Wow did I just finish the whole day? hehe. Oh yeah, did I mention the girls' restroom was in front of a room of dudes? It's so awk... LOL. I went over there to use the restroom & it was awk bc they had their room open, & a dude was sitting in there LOL I tried to be a nin-JA. haha
Anyway, there's lots to do tomorrow /cries/ will finally go get my Tower Card & building sticker, Clipper card, other stuff. Oi. Exploration was okay today. I think I'm starting to know where places are, but will probably still get lost > < Will shower after Bea does! We're gonna shower in the single bathroom hehe.
|
Exploration!
written on Sunday, August 16, 2015 @ 11:58 PM ✈
We explored around SJ~ It was way too hot though. I was sweating so much. Anyway, I woke up w/o an alarm, around 9 something. Tried to go back to sleep & ended up waking up around 10 something. I had some weird dreams... first it was being paranoid about being out of dorms (Bea was crazy & tried to drag me back to the dorms like she mad-drove a truck after me --I was in the car w/ Jen I think-- & she had this crazy look). Then how mo-mo from across the street said someone was looking for me (at dorms) but I don't know what that dream was about. Then a dream about falling off the bed, though I landed bc the bed wasn't really a loft bed, it was just kinda raised from the floor. Then another one that I leaked. Oi, paranoid.
After a while, we headed out, looked for our classrooms/buildings. Coincidentally, while looking at the campus map, we saw the dude we met at orientation --the one who kept talking to Bea-- We ended up going to Quickly w/ him. It was kinda awk... we chatted for a bit. Of course, I won't strike up a convo so I was waiting for the other 2 to talk to him. But Bea wasn't feeling real chatty & LeAnn didn't chat w/ him bc she didn't really know him. He kept trying to bring up convos, but, we're no good hehe. After a very long time, Bea texted me let's go so I said, "where are we going next" which led to us getting out of Quickly, & him saying he should get back to his dorms, & we going on a walk. So then we went separate ways. After a long sweaty walk, talking about getting lunch (which we ended up not getting) we walked to the library. We stayed at the library for quite a while bc Bea was reading a graphic novel, & I found my manga haven~ *o* I was just starting to read Bakuman while texting Minar & them xD
Finally we left back to the dorms. Actually, I can tell LeAnn wanted to go back already. Er, I facetimed w/ gramps & grams. There wasn't much to talk about since we didn't do much. I already told them everything & showed them the room. Ahh, I had to speak in Chinese. It was difficult bc it needs to be in Chinese, everything LOL, & I don't know everything in Chinese. (It's so they don't hear) Finally it was time for dinner~ We went to Sa By Thai restaurant w/ Josue. After dinner, we went back to the dorms. I went back to the room after I went to the restroom (did I mention the girls' restroom is far? lol) & when I almost reached my room, 3 dudes walked by & greeted me... in a row... so I had to awkwardly say my name 3 times. They were pretty nice LOL but I was shocked by the sudden introduction, so I didn't catch the first guy's name, barely the 2nd guy's, & the 3rd guy asked if I was from Stockton, bc he was from Stockton, & he knew bc they already talked to Bea & LeAnn. How awkward & funny lol We hung out in the common room (or 'living room') afterward 'cause Bea wanted to watch TV. It was so hot. We watched Teen Choice Awards & sometimes other girls joined us. Then left us. Well, then it was time for our floor meeting. We met our RAs, or resident advisers, Ashley & Luis. (Luis looks like Joey Law, except he wasn't as chubby-cheeked as Joey, & of course, Joey's more adorable hehe) Well we talked about stuff. Then we had to partner w/ someone & chat a bit. Zuri, who we met when we watched TCA, is so nice haha. Though she wasn't paying attention to the meeting afterward, she snapchatted & took a pic w/ me LOL I look so ew >x< oh wells. She looks like Samantha from freshman year, but she moved afterward. Her roommate, KG ('cause she gangster like that lol) is also pretty chill & also reminds me of someone... I think Choi Won Yi from "Panda & Hedgehog." This heat is like pulling all my oils out ugh. Talked about more stuff, met their bosses lol & then we had a discussion about our lobby mural~ our floor happens to be the only floor that the elevator opens up to an empty wall. Just to let ya'll know, our floor is the Rainbow (Village) Community, or LGBT-supportive.
Afterward we were gonna go to the bookstore event, but we were pretty late. Ashley made us all get into the elevator; she said we'd all fit so we all crowded in omg there was too much body heat. I was sweating like crazy. Just in front was tall Luis lol (he wasn't directly in front me of me, but my view was his back or neck LOL) He changed out of his RA blue Spartan shirt, but I didn't see his whole outfit, but his back & jacket looked cool~ *w* plus he was close enough, that I could smell his cologne (well we ARE in a crowded elevator, okay. I'd rather smell that than musty sweat) okay I'ma stop haha. He lives on our side while Ashley lives on the other side (btw, "the girl" in the last post in the restroom, happened to be her. Ahh so embarrassing > <) okay, enough about Luis ahaha. On our walk there, one of the guys stepped on the back of my flip flops LOL he was funny pffftt. How embarrassing, not for him, but me. We saw Isabelle & her sorority sisters, but we won't get into that...
There wasn't much to do, there was a party outside the bookstore. We grabbed some free stuff (sunglasses & a lil' necklace) & went back to the dorms. Wow did I just finish the whole day? hehe. Oh yeah, did I mention the girls' restroom was in front of a room of dudes? It's so awk... LOL. I went over there to use the restroom & it was awk bc they had their room open, & a dude was sitting in there LOL I tried to be a nin-JA. haha
Anyway, there's lots to do tomorrow /cries/ will finally go get my Tower Card & building sticker, Clipper card, other stuff. Oi. Exploration was okay today. I think I'm starting to know where places are, but will probably still get lost > < Will shower after Bea does! We're gonna shower in the single bathroom hehe.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|