<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Welcome Day Kick-Off
written on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 @ 6:39 PM ✈

Super tired today! Though we were awake, we didn't get up 'til 12. We went out to Tower Lawn in front of the library where things were set up. I recorded quite a few performances. We got some free stuff. Josue & his cheerleading group performed. Pitch, Please, an all-male acapella group performed. Near the end of the event, I mustered up my courage to ask them for a pic. They weren't at their booth, but their beatboxer (Josh, I stalked haha), happened to be there & he was really nice. So I got to take a solo pic w/ him. Chatted w/ him for awhile, then I asked if I could take a pic w/ his group. I got to take a squad-pic w/ them LOL. That's my 1st squad-pic to be honest LOL.
Finally got to sign up w/ SJSU Hip Hop team too. Can't believe I did it hahaha It was difficult being able to go to all the booths bc all 3 of us are kinda interested in different stuff, if you know what I mean. I had to wait for them 2 since they were at the Akabayan Club. The dance group was near it. We were gonna go over to Target tent but I wanted to watch the performance. Bea & LeAnn went. After the performance was done, I went over to the Hip Hop booth by myself, listening on to info as other people asked the questions. I signed up~ Then met up w/ LeAnn & she signed up for dance then we met up w/ Bea & she also signed up. They were really cool & it seems fun ^^
Dance practice is on Tues/Thurs, 7-10pm I think. Yay~ after my art classes. I'm assuming art classes will be fun, so I wouldn't be too stressed & whatnot, so I'm assuming I'll be happy ending the day w/ 2 things I enjoy~

I also asked Lyn about badminton club on campus. There is one, but she didn't join bc "they were too good LOL" but I still wanna check it out? Maybe I'll join... will they accept amateurs? ahaha
Dylan might be in a dance group, & it most likely could be SJSU Hip Hop...

The acapella groups, Spartones & Pitch, Please, both performed (Spartones include Pitch, Please members & I think the girls were from choir. I don't think there was an all-girls acapella...) & I recorded Spartones, but my stupid phone crashed so the video didn't save... I also recorded our OLs' performance, but my phone crashed too. Kaleo was so cute ahaha being so adorable on stage. Another OL was being so energetic ahaha. Other groups performed too. We also took a group photo, taken by the university photographer. That was fun.
I think that was all, a few people came up to ask about the free stuff we got & whatnot. Got free planner~ whoot!

We watched the performances. After Hip Hop performed, LeAnn was saying how they needed "cleaning." Uhm, I know they weren't that in-sync, but seriously, you can't dance any better than them. I think it's just not her style that's why she "critiqued" as if she danced better. She said "they weren't bad though" uhm, they were better still > > she wanted to join the competing team; competing seems fun, but like, I'm just a beginner/amateur. Though even if we join the training team, we will have chances to compete if we wanted too :p sounds fun right? It just annoyed me how she talked about the dance groups like she was better > >

We ate lunch watching Pokémon: Sinnoh. Then we went out to find our classes. I'm awed by the buildings~ lol. It's really cool in the stairwells(?) of the art building. True to their name, the walls of the stairwells are all painted on & whatnot. The classrooms are usually a big table of 4 people. Eek.
The music building is so awesome~ throughout the hallways you'll hear people playing music. So envious~ It reminds me of Seiso Academy in La Corda d'Oro. Then there was One Washington Hall, which had 3 different departments, but also dance studios. It looked cool. The door was open, so we happened to see inside. After long walk, we're back in the dorms. Today was pretty cool, cool wind & whatnot.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life