konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
2nd Schoolday
written on Monday, August 24, 2015 @ 11:24 PM ✈
Today was the second day of school. Wow, it felt like I've been at school forever haha. Already stuck in dorm rooms doing hw. Last night slept late bc I had to answer a discussion.
Me & Bea were almost late bc we woke up at 8:30; class at 9.
Embarrassing moment this moment. I was still a lil' messy/woozy right? I open the door. There was a "business" card on the floor so I bend down to pick it up. But it wouldn't come off the carpet. A guy walks up to the boys' restroom. I look up. I think it was the "choreographer" of SJSU Hip Hop. Time to have frozen as the thought "should I say good morning?" ran through my head. He went into the restroom and I looked back down to pick up the card.
After getting ready, me & Bea wait for the elevator. How awk; he came out of the elevator. LOL.
I wore the new shoes today; that probably wasn't a good idea. Just like Jim, I got scraped on my Achilles tendon. Really ugly scar, like the shoe scraped off my skin or something. I mean, you can imagine, the shoe going up & down as I walked. It hurt, but I had to get to class. (When I sat down, I looked at the tendon, & my socks were red. Eek.) So, while going to class, I happened to follow this dude. And apparently we had the same class. At first he thought I didn't have that class, but I stepped forward a bit, & he opened the door for me. I sat in the 3rd seat at an empty table, & he came to sit next to me. I was about to fall asleep in class. We were leaving. He packed everything already. The dude at the end was still packing. I got up; seeing as I couldn't go through that way, I looked to the other side. Nope. The back tables were pushed up against the walls. I turned back to him; he wanted to go my way too but also saw there was no way. He joked, saying we were trapped. I just laughed. The dude at the end moved out of the way for us, still packing. I limped out. I tried to hurry back to the dorms but it really hurt. I was walking weird. Finally back in the dorms, I saw how ugly it was. Luckily, LeAnn had bandages. I switched to wearing my high tops. I think I got some blood on my shoes... but it's hard to clean off.
Me & Bea went down to the DC to grab something to eat. We came back up. I ate half my sandwich, then started on my self-portrait due tomorrow. I finished the pencil sketch. Bea left for class while I was still working, then LeAnn came back. But soon after I had class, ANI 12. It was kinda awk. I got there but it was only 12:15. So I thought to wait a while; no one was in the classroom anyway. There were a few other students who just lounged outside too. Finally, a dude went inside the classroom, so I was like, "uhm, do you guys want to go in?" and another guy answered me. He was like "sure, I guess." And then we waited inside. Our professor was funny, he had to leave for another class but he came back later. The TAs, or 2nd years, talked to us for a bit. After his lil lecture of sorts, he put us into random groups. It was kinda awk in our group LOL. It was awk bc at first all 4 of them sat on one side of the table & I ended up sitting alone on the other side. Then our team leader moved over to my side. Our team leader was quiet. We exchanged phone numbers & emails. David did a group chat, but my phone doesn't do group chat, so I got a bunch of numbers. David & Kendall are 2nd year transfers. After class ended, Kendall kinda quietly and awkwardly saying bye; he didn't say bye, kinda mouthed it. Seeing that, I said bye to them & see ya later, & they both said bye to me. Sandra & Thomas(?) left already lolol. I think Thomas started asking questions about the hw assignment. Then I group chat msg them if anyone had a drawing board to lend me. David got back to me. We chatted a bit. Later he txted me to remind him & tell him if I run out of pages. Pages? I only needed a drawing board lol he thought I wanted a drawing pad. Anyway, glad we got that out of the way. We texted some more, & he gave me tips on the courses I should take etc. Then he said "... and I'm glad I met you and along with other people haha ^^" awww~ and then I talked about how shy/nervous I was, and he was like it's okay. And I say how I'm trying to get over being shy & how I talk very well through technology LOL. He says he notices that, and that I was outgoing & that being shy is cute; that people would think I'm cute LOL I don't know how it turned into "flirting" ahaha
I didn't know what to say, so I just said "you're too nice ahaha." after a while, he says "hahaha :)! Nice and sweet that's me!" omgee that was too adorable LOL he's seriously nice~ & fun to talk to ^^
I 'lol-ed' to end the convo, & he sent me a smiley face LOL. how dare he take the last say LOL
Oh wells, gonna go finish that self-portrait that I took forever on. According to Bea & LeAnn, it doesn't look like me LOL I think the eyes turned out to be semi-realistic? It's a lot better than I thought at least :p I'm also gonna be meeting up w/ David at the Art building to get the board from him.
|
2nd Schoolday
written on Monday, August 24, 2015 @ 11:24 PM ✈
Today was the second day of school. Wow, it felt like I've been at school forever haha. Already stuck in dorm rooms doing hw. Last night slept late bc I had to answer a discussion.
Me & Bea were almost late bc we woke up at 8:30; class at 9.
Embarrassing moment this moment. I was still a lil' messy/woozy right? I open the door. There was a "business" card on the floor so I bend down to pick it up. But it wouldn't come off the carpet. A guy walks up to the boys' restroom. I look up. I think it was the "choreographer" of SJSU Hip Hop. Time to have frozen as the thought "should I say good morning?" ran through my head. He went into the restroom and I looked back down to pick up the card.
After getting ready, me & Bea wait for the elevator. How awk; he came out of the elevator. LOL.
I wore the new shoes today; that probably wasn't a good idea. Just like Jim, I got scraped on my Achilles tendon. Really ugly scar, like the shoe scraped off my skin or something. I mean, you can imagine, the shoe going up & down as I walked. It hurt, but I had to get to class. (When I sat down, I looked at the tendon, & my socks were red. Eek.) So, while going to class, I happened to follow this dude. And apparently we had the same class. At first he thought I didn't have that class, but I stepped forward a bit, & he opened the door for me. I sat in the 3rd seat at an empty table, & he came to sit next to me. I was about to fall asleep in class. We were leaving. He packed everything already. The dude at the end was still packing. I got up; seeing as I couldn't go through that way, I looked to the other side. Nope. The back tables were pushed up against the walls. I turned back to him; he wanted to go my way too but also saw there was no way. He joked, saying we were trapped. I just laughed. The dude at the end moved out of the way for us, still packing. I limped out. I tried to hurry back to the dorms but it really hurt. I was walking weird. Finally back in the dorms, I saw how ugly it was. Luckily, LeAnn had bandages. I switched to wearing my high tops. I think I got some blood on my shoes... but it's hard to clean off.
Me & Bea went down to the DC to grab something to eat. We came back up. I ate half my sandwich, then started on my self-portrait due tomorrow. I finished the pencil sketch. Bea left for class while I was still working, then LeAnn came back. But soon after I had class, ANI 12. It was kinda awk. I got there but it was only 12:15. So I thought to wait a while; no one was in the classroom anyway. There were a few other students who just lounged outside too. Finally, a dude went inside the classroom, so I was like, "uhm, do you guys want to go in?" and another guy answered me. He was like "sure, I guess." And then we waited inside. Our professor was funny, he had to leave for another class but he came back later. The TAs, or 2nd years, talked to us for a bit. After his lil lecture of sorts, he put us into random groups. It was kinda awk in our group LOL. It was awk bc at first all 4 of them sat on one side of the table & I ended up sitting alone on the other side. Then our team leader moved over to my side. Our team leader was quiet. We exchanged phone numbers & emails. David did a group chat, but my phone doesn't do group chat, so I got a bunch of numbers. David & Kendall are 2nd year transfers. After class ended, Kendall kinda quietly and awkwardly saying bye; he didn't say bye, kinda mouthed it. Seeing that, I said bye to them & see ya later, & they both said bye to me. Sandra & Thomas(?) left already lolol. I think Thomas started asking questions about the hw assignment. Then I group chat msg them if anyone had a drawing board to lend me. David got back to me. We chatted a bit. Later he txted me to remind him & tell him if I run out of pages. Pages? I only needed a drawing board lol he thought I wanted a drawing pad. Anyway, glad we got that out of the way. We texted some more, & he gave me tips on the courses I should take etc. Then he said "... and I'm glad I met you and along with other people haha ^^" awww~ and then I talked about how shy/nervous I was, and he was like it's okay. And I say how I'm trying to get over being shy & how I talk very well through technology LOL. He says he notices that, and that I was outgoing & that being shy is cute; that people would think I'm cute LOL I don't know how it turned into "flirting" ahaha
I didn't know what to say, so I just said "you're too nice ahaha." after a while, he says "hahaha :)! Nice and sweet that's me!" omgee that was too adorable LOL he's seriously nice~ & fun to talk to ^^
I 'lol-ed' to end the convo, & he sent me a smiley face LOL. how dare he take the last say LOL
Oh wells, gonna go finish that self-portrait that I took forever on. According to Bea & LeAnn, it doesn't look like me LOL I think the eyes turned out to be semi-realistic? It's a lot better than I thought at least :p I'm also gonna be meeting up w/ David at the Art building to get the board from him.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|