<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
I give up painting
written on Sunday, August 30, 2015 @ 4:56 PM ✈

Well, today we were painting the lobby wall. I wanted to paint. It was going all good, then there was too many people in that small room lol. There was this girl who kinda sounds like she knows everything, but I know she doesn't mean it; she was just trying to help out. She accidentally dripped paint on our section, & LeAnn kinda gave her that attitude to her, like, her sassy-trying-to-be-all-that attitude, & I don't think it gave a good impression to her. I was just watching & I didn't like it, bc it's not like she did it on purpose; it was gonna be painted over anyway.
Another girl also seemed like those girls who has attitude, but I can't judge from this one time meeting her. She went to wash her brush in the sink, but I said not to. She didn't hear me. Bea asked why, & I explained to her.
Another pet peeve of mine was how they were mixing the colors. I know the colors are hard to get exactly right, but there are "art rules" I guess you can say, just as how there's formulas for other stuff. Mixing colors has it's own formula ie. red+yellow=orange. You can't really know exactly how much to add, & I understand, but you don't go pouring a bunch of it & trying to mix it /facepalm. It should be little by little. Sigh. And then when the color's too dull, they just try to add a different color to make up for it. That's breaking the color rule...
I know they're just having fun, & I'm probably just stuck up w/ them rules, so I let them have their fun & came back in the room.

Chatted w/ Lee for a bit. I offered a late bday present, but he said I can give it to him in 2 years :p psh, whatever he says then. He lols more now, & randomly (like I do) hehe so I guess that's good :3 Talked to Mina a bit...

Oh yeah, so John did end up sleeping in our room's floor last night. Bea & I stayed up 'til 4am, at least, & it's not like we didn't trust him or anything... but Bea stayed up 'til 6am or so before going to sleep. He woke up & left around 8am but didn't wake us up. Wouldn't it be weird to see a guy leave a girls' room in the morning...?
I guess we heading out to Walgreens & whatnot now. It's super windy today, like ghostly windy. Our window was closed this morning, & we still heard the wind howling outside.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life