konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Meeting floormates!
written on Thursday, September 3, 2015 @ 3:32 AM ✈
Me & Bea were just in our room when Dario & Daniel came in to just kinda say hi ^^ That was nice of them.
My ANI12 class was so... mind-boggling o.o Perspective is really hard, but John made it seem really easy. I was just working on my ANI12 notebook, rewriting & redrawing the info & diagrams. They came out, well, pretty neat ^^
We turned in our hw too, & our Match Squares assignment had to pass in order to start the next assignment. The TAs gave John a few "I don't knows"; I was watching, & I think I saw my name, & that was the one he said yes too. It kinda worries me that the TAs weren't sure whether it was the yes or no pile, luckily, I passed! Though I don't even know why... it feels weird to do better than David... yikes. I didn't have my tools so I freehanded my notes in class. They're neat now in my sketchbook~
Came back from class & went to the DC w/ LeAnn & Bea. Got a hamburger for Dario & met up w/ Josue for lunch, coincidentally. He came to visit our dorm. I worked on my dorm while Bea slept & LeAnn was doing her own thing. It was 630pm when I woke Bea up for Polynesian. We were kinda late haha but oh wells. It was yet another fun class, going over the basics. I think we're getting better haha. KG came later; dang, she's just so like fun, so into stuff. She's really graceful & flexible when she does the dance. She was showing us a move--she made it look so easy. She's so adorable~ lol
Me & Bea grabbed drinks at the DC & went back to the dorms. I had hw for ANI24 due tomorrow--need to do a negative space drawing w/ 3 organic & 3 inorganic objects. Was going to grab an apple/orange/banana & pluck some plants, but the DC ran out of fruits. Bea plucked me a rose, but I guess I have to do my drawing tomorrow.
We practiced a lil', watched random videos, looked for sarongs; I edited the hip hop video for practice. Dario also came in to offer us pizza. Then I skyped Jen. Our door was open; Wing & his roommate, I think Juan, were walking by & they did a double-take look at our chalk wall. Then Wing kinda peeked in, like holding the wall, & asked which one of us were 209 (bc we put 209 on our wall) & LeAnn said all of of us. Bea was too "starstruck" to say anything. I kinda said it, but too quiet to hear I guess. I moved the laptop so Jen can see toooo but my stupid loft bed ladder-board was in the way > >
They're from Modesto! :o Anyway that was the first time he actually initiated the talk xD Me & Bea were fangirling a bit too much afterward xD
Showed Jen our Polynesian skills~ lol & just talking ahaha. Then I went to shower. I came back from the shower, & Dario was on the floor, just talking to Bea & LeAnn about stuff. And, like, I'm not up w/ trends or those kinds of jokes, so I just listened while I worked on my notebook. After like an hour or 2, he finally left. Bea showered late & I just finished redrawing the diagrams in my notebook. Better not be late tomorrow! haha finally Thursday! I can go homeeee~
I hope by the end of the year, we'll be friendly w/ our floormates :3 We were all kinda worried about making friends or just knowing people, & getting help in classes. I'm glad that I'm actually doing pretty well in my classes, except for Geo > > well, maybe not so bad now since I met Angela.
Met people in ENVS bc we're in groups; ANI classes I usually have the same people, & we're also in groups, so yeah.
|
Meeting floormates!
written on Thursday, September 3, 2015 @ 3:32 AM ✈
Me & Bea were just in our room when Dario & Daniel came in to just kinda say hi ^^ That was nice of them.
My ANI12 class was so... mind-boggling o.o Perspective is really hard, but John made it seem really easy. I was just working on my ANI12 notebook, rewriting & redrawing the info & diagrams. They came out, well, pretty neat ^^
We turned in our hw too, & our Match Squares assignment had to pass in order to start the next assignment. The TAs gave John a few "I don't knows"; I was watching, & I think I saw my name, & that was the one he said yes too. It kinda worries me that the TAs weren't sure whether it was the yes or no pile, luckily, I passed! Though I don't even know why... it feels weird to do better than David... yikes. I didn't have my tools so I freehanded my notes in class. They're neat now in my sketchbook~
Came back from class & went to the DC w/ LeAnn & Bea. Got a hamburger for Dario & met up w/ Josue for lunch, coincidentally. He came to visit our dorm. I worked on my dorm while Bea slept & LeAnn was doing her own thing. It was 630pm when I woke Bea up for Polynesian. We were kinda late haha but oh wells. It was yet another fun class, going over the basics. I think we're getting better haha. KG came later; dang, she's just so like fun, so into stuff. She's really graceful & flexible when she does the dance. She was showing us a move--she made it look so easy. She's so adorable~ lol
Me & Bea grabbed drinks at the DC & went back to the dorms. I had hw for ANI24 due tomorrow--need to do a negative space drawing w/ 3 organic & 3 inorganic objects. Was going to grab an apple/orange/banana & pluck some plants, but the DC ran out of fruits. Bea plucked me a rose, but I guess I have to do my drawing tomorrow.
We practiced a lil', watched random videos, looked for sarongs; I edited the hip hop video for practice. Dario also came in to offer us pizza. Then I skyped Jen. Our door was open; Wing & his roommate, I think Juan, were walking by & they did a double-take look at our chalk wall. Then Wing kinda peeked in, like holding the wall, & asked which one of us were 209 (bc we put 209 on our wall) & LeAnn said all of of us. Bea was too "starstruck" to say anything. I kinda said it, but too quiet to hear I guess. I moved the laptop so Jen can see toooo but my stupid loft bed ladder-board was in the way > >
They're from Modesto! :o Anyway that was the first time he actually initiated the talk xD Me & Bea were fangirling a bit too much afterward xD
Showed Jen our Polynesian skills~ lol & just talking ahaha. Then I went to shower. I came back from the shower, & Dario was on the floor, just talking to Bea & LeAnn about stuff. And, like, I'm not up w/ trends or those kinds of jokes, so I just listened while I worked on my notebook. After like an hour or 2, he finally left. Bea showered late & I just finished redrawing the diagrams in my notebook. Better not be late tomorrow! haha finally Thursday! I can go homeeee~
I hope by the end of the year, we'll be friendly w/ our floormates :3 We were all kinda worried about making friends or just knowing people, & getting help in classes. I'm glad that I'm actually doing pretty well in my classes, except for Geo > > well, maybe not so bad now since I met Angela.
Met people in ENVS bc we're in groups; ANI classes I usually have the same people, & we're also in groups, so yeah.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|