<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Boo
written on Wednesday, October 7, 2015 @ 2:12 AM ✈

I don't remember much of what happened yesterday, other than we were learning how to beatbox w/ Caleb xD I slept really laaateeee no wonder I don't remember anything. I thought last night, before I slept, I tried to remember what I needed to post. Seems like I forgot. So Bea said the only thing funny w/ Wing yesterday was when we were going back to our rooms after beatboxing outside w/ Caleb. I came into the room, Bea was following me & Wing popped out of the guys' restroom & hella scared her xD
I kept trying to get Bea to shower but she didn't shower 'til 2am. We ended up having a girls' talk xD it's uhm interesting lol she finally went to shower & I ate my sandwich. By the time she finished showering, I barely started drawing. Taking the pic took longer. Slept around 4am.
~~
Almost late for class today; well I was late since we woke up 1015. LeAnn almost overslept; oops, did we wake her too much last night? Anyway, I was kinda late for class but Dr. Jay didn't take roll yet. Came back to dorms to finish homework for ANI24. I was leaning on my chair, my arm resting on the backrest of the chair, using my laptop (so I looked like a 7). A guy walked by--it was Wing but I thought it was Lovepreet or someone else. So he walked by, then he popped his head back in to say boo. I just said "hi~" w/ a laugh xD
Then ANI24 class. Nothing special. I was falling asleep. We didn't draw a lot bc we took a long time on critiques. Before break, Colton showed us a short. It was violent o.o lol
After class, I got ready for hip hop. Went down to eat. Loitered outside near the Bricks on a bench since I didn't want to go early for hip hop. They were rehearsing, so training team only practiced the outro for a bit w/ Dillon. But Dillon was feeling really sick. He didn't seem like it, but after going through the whole thing, he said he was feeling tired, or that it aches, just standing so he had to sit. When we took our break, he went back to the benches & slept down. It's like looking at a hurt puppy ToT Bayar and Mathew are a little bit sick, w/ the coughs. Aww, I hope they get better </3
Excited for workshops after Fire on the Fountain! & wanna go support them at SBDC (Spartan's Best Dance Crew)~ <3

Wing still boo-ing. He boo-ed & scared Bea xD John came into our room & apparently called Wing in when he was passing by. He came into the room & asked who'd he scared, & me & LeAnn pointed to Bea. lol Bea he said he was scanning our room; uh.. our room is messy lol. Some time later, he boo-ed & scared me. I made this weird sound gahhhh & he popped his head in asking who'd he scare this time. Bea pointed to me & he said, "you sure?" & I think he left w/ a smirk xP
Gah, I gotta do homework mahnnn.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life