<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Freshman '15
written on Thursday, October 1, 2015 @ 11:58 PM ✈

Wooooww I'm getting fat ToT

Anyway, this morning I really didn't want to get up; had a fun lil' chat w/ Andrew lol
I went to the girls' restroom to brush my teeth. Passing by the common room I saw Michael. It took me a while to register that it was Michael bc he had his hood on. He just stared at me; remember, I just woke up so I'm still in a woozy mode lol He's the one wide awake so say hi dang it xD I had to say good morning to him.

Erm, after ENVS class, I headed back to the dorms. There wasn't much at the DC to eat :p Coffee/dino boy took my order~ hehe (his name's Andrew XD) he's cute only when he's working? aahaha
Then I came back to dorms to hurry & finish my self-portrait. It went pretty okay; I wasn't really struggling w/ it. I used the restroom when I got back. These 2 black guys (not being racist) just came out of the elevator & I was going to the girls' restroom; they happened to be going the same direction, but I didn't know. Well, since we made eye contact, I greeted the first dude-- saw him this morning getting out of the elevator when me & LeAnn got on--. He looks pretty cute; he had some sparkly eyes~ seemed pretty nice too, he returned the greeting~ It felt weird having to walk next to him as I went on my way. Onward to the restroom!
Then as I left the restroom, passing the common room, Michael just got out of the elevator, & I said hi to him. He seemed annoyed? ahaha maybe I'm just imagining it though xD he's just very... stoic too. He still said hi back in his pretty-deep voice lols I mean, I said good morning to you this morning, might as well say hi :p
So I finished & headed to ANI24. When I was just getting to the stairs, this dude --who seemed feminine-- said hi to me, & of course, I returned that hi. I thought do you know me? do I know you? We both got off at the 3rd floor. He turned & asked me what class I was going to --we were just about to get onto the 3rd floor. Assuming he was an art student, I said 24 (short for ANI24 right?) and he asked w/ who. I answered but he didn't hear me. So my classroom was right there, as soon as you get out of the stairs, I answered him again, but seeing as I was going into my classroom, we just said bye. He didn't seem creepy, though it was weird for him to greet me. I mean, he is my senpai too I guess.
Critique wasn't too bad; it was more funny xD got to be in Jay's group~ we were critiquing Arlene's but Jay didn't say anything. He started to say stuff when we critiqued mine; probably 'cause I used to be in his group xD He seemed quite comfortable talking to me haha. Sorry that he was the only guy in our group; I think it was hard to critique his bc his was so good LOL he's a 2nd year. Our model was the funny dude! yay! haha we laughed every time he changed poses xD

Got back to the dorms & changed for hip hop. I was kinda lazy to go down to the dc. When I went down, there wasn't anything to eat, so I just sat there drawing, killing time b4 going to hip hop.
At hip hop we did these core exercises-- Tues. we did power exercises-- but my oblique hurts more than my coreeee. My neck/jaw hurts a lot too LOL We did it to JT's "Mirror"
Afterward, the team worked on blocking; the training team went to learn Isolation w/ Dillon~ yays~ It was pretty difficult & kinda weird; I don't even know if I'm doing it right. I don't remember the song darn it... I don't think we finished the choreo, but then we went back to the other group & did the dance. The 1st time around, I messed up so badlyyy. My basketball shoes had these grippy sides so when they scraped each other, I kinda got stuck, & almost tripped >x< What an amateur mistake... the 2nd time around I did okay, though at the end, we just watched Dillon finish the dance since we didn't finish it LOL. Then Dillon had to work on his group's blocking, so Mathew & Bayar asked the training group who'd like to perform. The whole training team got put on the Fire on the Fountain 'outro' performance lol so we got to block, which was pretty cool. So I guess we're performing. At the end of practice, Mathew concluded & Bayar was calling us to gather around, he called us tater tots LOLOL
Then Bayar wanted us to "huddle" & say "hip hop out." Mathew pretended to be girly & was like "nooo that's embarrassing/weird" lol awwww xD we still did it, but I don't know why Mathew wanted to do it girly xD
Poor Mathew sounded like he was getting sick; he kept coughing :( & Damien hurt his leg wth~~ > <
Mathew is so niceeee & Dillon's funny xD he has good teaching tricks~
Well that's the night I think... I probably skipped some fun details but aren't important :p
No classes tomorrow~ should really catch up on homework though... 

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life