konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Chalk walls~
written on Thursday, September 24, 2015 @ 12:35 AM ✈
I was going to get coffee at the DC but the cute guy (mentioned in prev. posts) was nice enough to tell me it's gonna be 20min. wait --we both glance at the many cups placed on the table-- so I said "okay, nevermind then" & hurried to class.
I was doing ANI homework in Geog. When I was done & taking notes in class, I was starting to fall asleep. Finally out of class, I went back to get me coffee~ It was awkward to ask for the same thing I couldn't get this morning (yes, he was still working) but of course, he doesn't remember, or at least doesn't show it. Met up w/ Bea; nothing to eat really, so after I got my coffee & cheeseburger, we went back to the dorms. Did my homework, & was almost late for class.
After class, I went back to dorms. LeAnn was sleeping, so I went down to the DC myself. Josue joined me, then his friend "Oola" (pronunciation, don't know how to spell it) joined us, then saw Nayely & Pete. After that long hour of sitting there? we all left the DC.
I got back to dorms, & not wanting to do homework just yet, I started chalking Dario's wall. Bea was Facetiming Carrie in front of the mirror outside in the hall. I saw Wing walking by, & watched him approach Bea. LOL He walked behind her (she was sitting on her legs, not kneeling) and stood behind her, throwing a peace-sign, guess he thought she was taking a pic? Bea turned around looking surprised, then introduced him to Carrie ahahaha omgeeeee xD
Finished in about 1-2 hours? Went back to my room, then changed the chalk wall on John's. They were there. Zeke & his friends came by to see the WIP of Bowser, & they praised~
Travis couldn't wait to see it LOL Wing walked by & stuff. Uhm, he & James walked by at one point; James asked me to draw something on his wall. I asked what he wanted; he said Charizard; I said okay. Then Wing says "ooh draw Donkey Kong on our wall" & I told him I didn't have those colors, then he said Mario, but I didn't have those colors either, & he threw his hands up in despair LOL
After I finished Bowser, I went over to James' wall & drew Charizard. It looks amazing~~ he was really nice about it haha. Then Lovepreet next door asked if I could draw something on their wall; I asked him what he wanted; he said Snorlax. After I finished Charizard, I went to clean their wall, but they wrote so hard the chalk wouldn't come off, so Lovepreet got Lysol wipes & wiped it off, well I took the wipe & cleaned it. At first Johnny (not the one in ANI class) said he wanted Squirtle, but Lovepreet insisted on Snorlax bc it represented them so well, sleeping all the time LOL. So Johnny was like, "okay, Squirtle next week then." I was drawing Snorlax when Wing came back. He stopped for a sec & was like "niceeee" & gave a small nod. He went into the room & had the funniest convo w/ his roommates, about him coming back so fast from his workout xD I don't know who but they were like, "I have a like 20min (video I guess) left. You couldn't wait for me?" I don't know what Wing said, then the other dude--don't know which one--said "what kind of workout was that?" Saying something about how fast it was, including elevator time & whatnot haha.
Finally finished Snorlax, the last of the chalk drawings. I started chalking around 5 or 530? And finished around 830. I was starvingggg. 4 chalk wallsssss
--
A guy named Aaron stopped by our door & asked about LeAnn's Pokemon toys. At first we thought he was talking about our chalk walls. But yeah, talked for a long while. He moved in just this weekend. But he seems nice, also a crazy Pokemon fan. Woot! He has a Wii U in his room! I was gonna ask him if we could crash his room one day xD but I don't think we would anyway lol
Wing looked into our room again. He tends to look in our room when there's someone in our room.
|
Chalk walls~
written on Thursday, September 24, 2015 @ 12:35 AM ✈
I was going to get coffee at the DC but the cute guy (mentioned in prev. posts) was nice enough to tell me it's gonna be 20min. wait --we both glance at the many cups placed on the table-- so I said "okay, nevermind then" & hurried to class.
I was doing ANI homework in Geog. When I was done & taking notes in class, I was starting to fall asleep. Finally out of class, I went back to get me coffee~ It was awkward to ask for the same thing I couldn't get this morning (yes, he was still working) but of course, he doesn't remember, or at least doesn't show it. Met up w/ Bea; nothing to eat really, so after I got my coffee & cheeseburger, we went back to the dorms. Did my homework, & was almost late for class.
After class, I went back to dorms. LeAnn was sleeping, so I went down to the DC myself. Josue joined me, then his friend "Oola" (pronunciation, don't know how to spell it) joined us, then saw Nayely & Pete. After that long hour of sitting there? we all left the DC.
I got back to dorms, & not wanting to do homework just yet, I started chalking Dario's wall. Bea was Facetiming Carrie in front of the mirror outside in the hall. I saw Wing walking by, & watched him approach Bea. LOL He walked behind her (she was sitting on her legs, not kneeling) and stood behind her, throwing a peace-sign, guess he thought she was taking a pic? Bea turned around looking surprised, then introduced him to Carrie ahahaha omgeeeee xD
Finished in about 1-2 hours? Went back to my room, then changed the chalk wall on John's. They were there. Zeke & his friends came by to see the WIP of Bowser, & they praised~
Travis couldn't wait to see it LOL Wing walked by & stuff. Uhm, he & James walked by at one point; James asked me to draw something on his wall. I asked what he wanted; he said Charizard; I said okay. Then Wing says "ooh draw Donkey Kong on our wall" & I told him I didn't have those colors, then he said Mario, but I didn't have those colors either, & he threw his hands up in despair LOL
After I finished Bowser, I went over to James' wall & drew Charizard. It looks amazing~~ he was really nice about it haha. Then Lovepreet next door asked if I could draw something on their wall; I asked him what he wanted; he said Snorlax. After I finished Charizard, I went to clean their wall, but they wrote so hard the chalk wouldn't come off, so Lovepreet got Lysol wipes & wiped it off, well I took the wipe & cleaned it. At first Johnny (not the one in ANI class) said he wanted Squirtle, but Lovepreet insisted on Snorlax bc it represented them so well, sleeping all the time LOL. So Johnny was like, "okay, Squirtle next week then." I was drawing Snorlax when Wing came back. He stopped for a sec & was like "niceeee" & gave a small nod. He went into the room & had the funniest convo w/ his roommates, about him coming back so fast from his workout xD I don't know who but they were like, "I have a like 20min (video I guess) left. You couldn't wait for me?" I don't know what Wing said, then the other dude--don't know which one--said "what kind of workout was that?" Saying something about how fast it was, including elevator time & whatnot haha.
Finally finished Snorlax, the last of the chalk drawings. I started chalking around 5 or 530? And finished around 830. I was starvingggg. 4 chalk wallsssss
--
A guy named Aaron stopped by our door & asked about LeAnn's Pokemon toys. At first we thought he was talking about our chalk walls. But yeah, talked for a long while. He moved in just this weekend. But he seems nice, also a crazy Pokemon fan. Woot! He has a Wii U in his room! I was gonna ask him if we could crash his room one day xD but I don't think we would anyway lol
Wing looked into our room again. He tends to look in our room when there's someone in our room.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|