konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
:D
written on Sunday, October 4, 2015 @ 12:23 PM ✈
Well, Friday I spent most of the day doing notes after we went to the DC for lunch. After a few hours, I cleaned up & went to Youri Dekker's presentation~ It was cool; he talked through the short film process. Afterward was the 14F. We watched "Intouchables," a French film. It was really, touching I guess. I was there for almost 3 hours. Also took part in the raffle; I was one 2 numbers (1 digit) off from winning the Big Hero 6 prize set ToT well whatever, it was fun :D
But also spent $20+ on SHM merch. Asked Youri to sign my screenshots but I was so awk :'D he was super nice though. lefty~ xD
I got to the DC but they were closing so didn't get to eat. We ended up going down to the kitchen & cooking kimchi fried rice.
Then me & Bea watched "Poltergeist." I was freaked, hiding under the blanket w/ Ammy. Apparently no one wanted to join us :p I was lying down on the couch & these 3 dudes came up onto our floor. They were drunk or high? or just happy-high like we are sometimes lol One of them came kinda close to me, which scared me a bit, so I sat up pretty fast. He may have noticed I got uncomfortable so he was like "sorry, I can't see w/o that glasses" & he thought I was a girl he knew? *shrugs* he & his friends were joking around, kinda acting like they were hallucinating lolol they were pretty funny, then they left bc they were on the wrong floor. Then there was Michael who popped in on the show near the end. He watched w/ us & we talked a bit (about the show) but when it ended they were saying how weak it was & I'm over here being like > > bc I was scared as heck ahahaha
When we finished around 3am, we went to sleep; couldn't shower, so I woke up in the morning to shower.
Which leads to yesterday~
After I showered, & after Bea showered, we went to eat at Kzzang. Eh, the food was okay? I think I only liked the ddukbokki; everything was kinda just warm when it should be hot. The lady rushed us out of the restaurant 'cause they were closing, & Bea paid w/ her card but she didn't know she had to write the total & tip. Well anyway, we took the leftovers home, had Quickly (we both took home a free one). LeAnn got back from her Friendship Game meeting thingy. Then we decided to go to Wal-mart, woot! We took the bus & walked, & I kinda went on a shopping spree, not really. Spent about $24 on 4 items? Bought mini-cupcakes for John's bday; it was LeAnn's idea but then she didn't want to pay $1.80 for it. Seriously. Me & Bea both spent about $20, although Bea only bought one item, & she spent $4 & she's complaining. Ogawd. Anyway, we walked & bussed back to school. LeAnn ate at the DC & me & Bea went downstairs to cook ddukbokki + ramen + hot dogs & japchae xD w/ our free Quickly drinks. It was pretty good~ Then we went back up & afterward, joined people in the lounge to watch TV. Do we have an aura of "leave" or something bc almost everyone left after we joined. Uhm, it happens a lot LOL so is that a coincidence? :p Anyway, we were watching "How to Get Away with Murder" on Diego's Netflix, & we watched 6eps, til 330am o.o It was a good series okay xD Connor was cute okay & his relationship w/ Oliver was even cuterrrr. Me & Bea were fangirling so hard xD
This dude & this girl--who I know is in my art class but forgot her name xD-- were talking about the show & Dario was over here telling them to stop spoiling the show but they kept saying they weren't. It was annoying the way Dario was telling them to be quiet; he was trying to say it in a joking way, but it wasn't very joking. There was a slight tension in the atmosphere. I think after the 5th ep, when Dario went for a break, Bea told me she wanted to hit something bc of his attitude. She said he acts like it's his room & stuff. She probably hates being shushed too ahaha I was annoyed by Bea/LeAnn/Dario bc they shushed me (well LeAnn shushed me & Bea in a freakin' weird way--waving her arms like she was flying & sweeping over the table) *sigh* > >
So funny too when the black dude w/ the sparkly eyes from prev. post walked kept walking back in from the elevator. Bea would ask me "was that banjjak banjjak?" & I would say yeah~. The first time she asked, I asked her were they banjjak banjjak & she was like eh, yeah. xD
Wing came back at such a weird time, at 230am-ish? Seriously that guy talks too quiet xD After he put his stuff away, he came back out to comfort his friend who was crying. Funny thing was, he asked us where she went --'cause she walked in the girls' restroom direction-- & me & LeAnn pointed over there; Bea said "I don't trust her" but she was talking about the movie LOL such bad context xD you better hope he doesn't hate you Bea lolol
So he gave us that smiling-confused-wth look & left. He was following that crying friend of his & they came back into the room. He was staring at me for a while & I kinda glanced over at him & he said "I thought that was a real cat." I didn't hear him the first time, but he pointed at Ammy so I was like "what?" lol
Back to his friend. She told him to just go back bc she's fine (she's totally not fine) & he said "yeah, I'm going back. Probably gonna knock out" & he goes back to his room. She leaves for her room I guess. Minutes later, Wing walks by w/ Gatorade. Uh, yeah, that dude ain't sleeping for a while LOL. He's nice to stay with her; just shows that when someone's having problems & tells you to leave, you don't really have to leave.
After we stopped at ep6, Dario put Diego's laptop back in the room (he told us to, since he was going to sleep while we were still watching, & had left his door open) but didn't close his door. I cleaned up a bit in the common room, then debated whether to close Diego's door. It was pointless asking the other 2 since they were dead tired & were literally outta their minds (not the crazy kind), so I decided to, while holding Ammy.
The moment I was at Diego's door, Wing came out. Did I look suspicious? ahaha so I closed his door & Wing was being awkward as he passed bc he literally stuck to the wall, like, why you so cautious? lol And he says "that's a nice cat you have" & I asked "cat?" he points to Ammy. "This is a wolf~" & I stretch Ammy out to him. He says something like "what? nu uh, it's a cat" & pokes it. & I was just smiling & said "it's a wolf, from Okami" as I was turning around back to my room. Too quiet lol
And I was texting Jo. Told her to call me awake, since she's getting up to watch her game live. She called me twice, lol bc the 1st time she called me, I told her to call back at 945 LOL I ended up getting up at 1020-ish & showered. Now out in the common room doing homework, since the other weren't up yet. They were up soon though. I is hungryyyyy
--oh yeah, also had weird experience w/ elevators on Saturday. When I was carrying our Korean food leftovers, I pressed '12' but didn't realize I called the emergency. When Bea noticed, we panicked (there was another timid dude in the elevator) When the girl picked up we just said, sorry I accidentally pressed it. Eep.
Then when me & Bea were coming back up from cooking that night, I pressed '2' instead of '12.' Bea was showing me her Mickey Mouse dance when she realized we weren't going anywhere, & the elevator door embarrassingly opened up to the RAs, w/ the RA Bea said was cute. LOL omg. xD--
|
:D
written on Sunday, October 4, 2015 @ 12:23 PM ✈
Well, Friday I spent most of the day doing notes after we went to the DC for lunch. After a few hours, I cleaned up & went to Youri Dekker's presentation~ It was cool; he talked through the short film process. Afterward was the 14F. We watched "Intouchables," a French film. It was really, touching I guess. I was there for almost 3 hours. Also took part in the raffle; I was one 2 numbers (1 digit) off from winning the Big Hero 6 prize set ToT well whatever, it was fun :D
But also spent $20+ on SHM merch. Asked Youri to sign my screenshots but I was so awk :'D he was super nice though. lefty~ xD
I got to the DC but they were closing so didn't get to eat. We ended up going down to the kitchen & cooking kimchi fried rice.
Then me & Bea watched "Poltergeist." I was freaked, hiding under the blanket w/ Ammy. Apparently no one wanted to join us :p I was lying down on the couch & these 3 dudes came up onto our floor. They were drunk or high? or just happy-high like we are sometimes lol One of them came kinda close to me, which scared me a bit, so I sat up pretty fast. He may have noticed I got uncomfortable so he was like "sorry, I can't see w/o that glasses" & he thought I was a girl he knew? *shrugs* he & his friends were joking around, kinda acting like they were hallucinating lolol they were pretty funny, then they left bc they were on the wrong floor. Then there was Michael who popped in on the show near the end. He watched w/ us & we talked a bit (about the show) but when it ended they were saying how weak it was & I'm over here being like > > bc I was scared as heck ahahaha
When we finished around 3am, we went to sleep; couldn't shower, so I woke up in the morning to shower.
Which leads to yesterday~
After I showered, & after Bea showered, we went to eat at Kzzang. Eh, the food was okay? I think I only liked the ddukbokki; everything was kinda just warm when it should be hot. The lady rushed us out of the restaurant 'cause they were closing, & Bea paid w/ her card but she didn't know she had to write the total & tip. Well anyway, we took the leftovers home, had Quickly (we both took home a free one). LeAnn got back from her Friendship Game meeting thingy. Then we decided to go to Wal-mart, woot! We took the bus & walked, & I kinda went on a shopping spree, not really. Spent about $24 on 4 items? Bought mini-cupcakes for John's bday; it was LeAnn's idea but then she didn't want to pay $1.80 for it. Seriously. Me & Bea both spent about $20, although Bea only bought one item, & she spent $4 & she's complaining. Ogawd. Anyway, we walked & bussed back to school. LeAnn ate at the DC & me & Bea went downstairs to cook ddukbokki + ramen + hot dogs & japchae xD w/ our free Quickly drinks. It was pretty good~ Then we went back up & afterward, joined people in the lounge to watch TV. Do we have an aura of "leave" or something bc almost everyone left after we joined. Uhm, it happens a lot LOL so is that a coincidence? :p Anyway, we were watching "How to Get Away with Murder" on Diego's Netflix, & we watched 6eps, til 330am o.o It was a good series okay xD Connor was cute okay & his relationship w/ Oliver was even cuterrrr. Me & Bea were fangirling so hard xD
This dude & this girl--who I know is in my art class but forgot her name xD-- were talking about the show & Dario was over here telling them to stop spoiling the show but they kept saying they weren't. It was annoying the way Dario was telling them to be quiet; he was trying to say it in a joking way, but it wasn't very joking. There was a slight tension in the atmosphere. I think after the 5th ep, when Dario went for a break, Bea told me she wanted to hit something bc of his attitude. She said he acts like it's his room & stuff. She probably hates being shushed too ahaha I was annoyed by Bea/LeAnn/Dario bc they shushed me (well LeAnn shushed me & Bea in a freakin' weird way--waving her arms like she was flying & sweeping over the table) *sigh* > >
So funny too when the black dude w/ the sparkly eyes from prev. post walked kept walking back in from the elevator. Bea would ask me "was that banjjak banjjak?" & I would say yeah~. The first time she asked, I asked her were they banjjak banjjak & she was like eh, yeah. xD
Wing came back at such a weird time, at 230am-ish? Seriously that guy talks too quiet xD After he put his stuff away, he came back out to comfort his friend who was crying. Funny thing was, he asked us where she went --'cause she walked in the girls' restroom direction-- & me & LeAnn pointed over there; Bea said "I don't trust her" but she was talking about the movie LOL such bad context xD you better hope he doesn't hate you Bea lolol
So he gave us that smiling-confused-wth look & left. He was following that crying friend of his & they came back into the room. He was staring at me for a while & I kinda glanced over at him & he said "I thought that was a real cat." I didn't hear him the first time, but he pointed at Ammy so I was like "what?" lol
Back to his friend. She told him to just go back bc she's fine (she's totally not fine) & he said "yeah, I'm going back. Probably gonna knock out" & he goes back to his room. She leaves for her room I guess. Minutes later, Wing walks by w/ Gatorade. Uh, yeah, that dude ain't sleeping for a while LOL. He's nice to stay with her; just shows that when someone's having problems & tells you to leave, you don't really have to leave.
After we stopped at ep6, Dario put Diego's laptop back in the room (he told us to, since he was going to sleep while we were still watching, & had left his door open) but didn't close his door. I cleaned up a bit in the common room, then debated whether to close Diego's door. It was pointless asking the other 2 since they were dead tired & were literally outta their minds (not the crazy kind), so I decided to, while holding Ammy.
The moment I was at Diego's door, Wing came out. Did I look suspicious? ahaha so I closed his door & Wing was being awkward as he passed bc he literally stuck to the wall, like, why you so cautious? lol And he says "that's a nice cat you have" & I asked "cat?" he points to Ammy. "This is a wolf~" & I stretch Ammy out to him. He says something like "what? nu uh, it's a cat" & pokes it. & I was just smiling & said "it's a wolf, from Okami" as I was turning around back to my room. Too quiet lol
And I was texting Jo. Told her to call me awake, since she's getting up to watch her game live. She called me twice, lol bc the 1st time she called me, I told her to call back at 945 LOL I ended up getting up at 1020-ish & showered. Now out in the common room doing homework, since the other weren't up yet. They were up soon though. I is hungryyyyy
--oh yeah, also had weird experience w/ elevators on Saturday. When I was carrying our Korean food leftovers, I pressed '12' but didn't realize I called the emergency. When Bea noticed, we panicked (there was another timid dude in the elevator) When the girl picked up we just said, sorry I accidentally pressed it. Eep.
Then when me & Bea were coming back up from cooking that night, I pressed '2' instead of '12.' Bea was showing me her Mickey Mouse dance when she realized we weren't going anywhere, & the elevator door embarrassingly opened up to the RAs, w/ the RA Bea said was cute. LOL omg. xD--
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|