<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
store instagram | shop
ART: dA | tumblr | twitter | instagram

recent update :


Are we buddy-buddies now?
written on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 @ 12:30 AM ✈

Quickie style update~
ENVS (10.13) We reviewed for midterm. I was sitting w/ my group. We had to do partner share and I was sharing w/ Zoe(y) who I don't talk to, but since I was assuming Leti & Leonardo were going to partner I talked to Zoe(y). But then Leti started talking to me!? I had to answer her, I mean even Leo was asking me what I'm saying to the question. So I had to answer her, though I felt bad leaving Zoe(y) hanging, so I quickly answered them & awkwardly turned back to her. Afterward, I didn't even bother to do partner share :p

Omgeee close call again w/ Joey. I didn't even see him 'til it was too late! Darn students blocking the hallway & the students in front of me walking so slow I couldn't even run! I don't know if he saw me but I feel like he glanced at me. I just looked away. It was like an adrenaline rush; I felt like screaming or something, letting out some kind of noise. As soon as the hallway cleared a bit, I couldn't help but fast walk & run a bit. I hurriedly called Jen but I was so out of breath. Whew.
Anyway, I went to eat in the DC. Got a lemonade & pizza. While I was eating I saw Wing & he went to order Jamba then he went to sit at the table attached to the walls next to Jamba. He was sitting next to 2 dudes. When I finished my pizza, I went to grab my Jamba & he was moving a seat away from the dudes. So I grabbed my Jamba, took my chance to "boo" him. Although I think it was a fail? lol. Like, he was about to get into his seat & I boo-ed him, though a lil' loud now that I keep thinking 'bout it... And he gave me a very Jungkook-like shocked face xD priceless~ lol
Embarrassingly, to myself, my heavy lanyard swung when I boo-ed him & caught the straw of my lemonade--that was the fail part, not my "boo"--my "boo" was a success keke. If I dropped my straw or spilled, that would've made me die in embarrassment >x< Well he looked like it took him a while to register what I had done, or even who I was ahaha.
I got back to dorms. ANI24 was cancelled & I was gonna do hw, but I laid on the bed & accidentally fell asleep; I didn't even know LeAnn left. Bea came back & I woke up. I climbed down to also start hw. But I was roaming on my FB. Bea was rushing to copy her notes into a cheat sheet. Wing boo-ed really loud & scared Bea that she messed up on her notes LOL she lost her concentration. It was so funnyyyyy. Then she went to do her midterm; I started to recopy notes & later he boo-ed & I almost messed up like Bea xD but good thing my pen was off the paper ahaha
It was really hot too & so they were in the common room. I remember he said his room is really hot, so maybe that's why he was in the common room w/ the others. Me & LeAnn were coming back from the DC & he stared at us for like 2 sec before he boo-ed us. I wonder if the other people were wondering why we were so weird xD Then Bea came back from her shopping trip & I asked her to borrow a vacuum cleaner. So we vacuumed. It was so hotttt I was sweating. We were gonna take it down & go to DC so I changed for hip hop. The door was open. I was complaining to Bea that I didn't have the black outerwear Mathew wanted. Then he poked his head in & he gestured me to not say anything but too late; Bea already saw me look xD Then someone called him from outside; he pops back out. As I was saying to Bea about a black jersey, he pops his head in & asks in a very quiet voice "black jersey?" & Bea says "yeah, do you have one?" I think he shook his head & asked if we were in a team or something, Bea said I was in hip hop -3-
Well, I grabbed a sweater from LeAnn's closet. We got ready to leave. Bea was in the hallway w/ the vacuum cleaner. He came back & asked if he could use it. At first, Bea was kinda reluctant, since we could only have the vacuum for 30 min. She let him anyway, & we went down to DC. (Something happened at the pool :o helicopter in the air; po-po + firetruck. Earlier there was a suicide attempt too :o)
We went back up & knocked on Wing's door. Lovepreet & Johnny were in the common room, while Wing was in his really dark room, on his bed on his laptop. Bea asked him if he finished vacuuming. He brought the vacuum to Bea & said "I vacuumed..." lol Guess he didn't; Bea said the ropes were as she had twisted them xD After that, I headed down to hip hop
~
hip hop story here
~
I came back & showered. Bea was getting her hair braided by KG. Then she calls me to bring her a cap. I go to the girls' restroom & woah, what a shocker xD then she thought it looked weird w/ a cap so I suggested hoodie, so I went to get it. After all that, she ended up just walking out w/ nothing hiding her hair LOL. Later, around 11:30 I guess we went down to the DC w/ John. We ordered drinks & then John waved to someone; I thought it was his friends. I was slow to know it was Wing. We went to sit w/ him, which was really weird o.o We were awkwardly quiet. After a while, John went to check for his drink. We turned & he waved us over, saying our drinks were done, so we went to get them. It was slightly less awkward when we got back. We talked about math classes, asked about his major. And then he asked us to solve a math problem for him. We looked at it & he was like "I need paper" & I said "me too" then I put down his phone & took my phone out. He used to have a Note 4 too! haha. Anyway, so we did math on my phone. After we solved it he said we were hecka Asian. xD
We were leaving & we got on an elevator that was going down. John wanted to wait for the elevator going up but Wing was already in the elevator & he asked for the note but before I could pull it up, he saw John standing outside & he squeezed out & gave us a cheeky smile. We went down to ground floor & up again, & they were still waiting. They ended up riding the elevator anyway. When we got off, Wing was going to skate to his room but an RA behind us said "no skating in the hallways please." We were in our room w/ John & excitedly talking about stuff & the RAs walked by. The one who yelled us earlier knocked on our door & said "please keep it down, it's quiet hours" & the RA following her, who seemed kinda sick, said in a raspy voice "I'll just close your door." Uhm, okay. I don't know why they were so strict :p

Then I was snapchat-live videoing Steph. Wing boo-ed & I shushed him. Bea said I was harsh; psh, I was not > > & he said hi to Stephhhh. Then Steph froze & I said "Stephanie-ah~" And he laughed & said "so Asian, why'd you add the ah. Stephanie-ah" & I said "you can't do that~" He didn't sound very Asian when he said it lol Taking this chance, we found out he's Chinese & Thai, & speaks a lil' Canto/Mando (how much is a lil'? xD --> enough not to be bullied) He was mostly talking to me; I was up on my bed & he asked about my major & stuff. When I was talking to him, he's like whispering; so quiet. And I kept looking at his eyes; they're so adorable~ like a puppy's~
Later he boo-ed again. He was w/ Lovepreet. Lovepreet laughs & says "oooh~ scary~" like how LeAnn says it to him xD Back at their room, Lovepreet asks Wing if he makes us scream or something like that & I believe he answered yeah.

Later that night, while I was doing homework, Bea made me try on lipstick. I look so ew ToT It was weird. 
Well that was a super long post that I was too lazy to finish :p
~~
I also had a weird dream about Michael! like me & Bea & him lived in a small, dark-ish apartment (or maybe it was early dawn?) & me & Bea were on bunk beds, situated like we are in dorms. I woke up & asked him sleepily where he was going. He was going to take a walk or something & I said "come back soon" uhm. o.o someone explain this to me.
I wasn't even thinking about Michael. Plus our very stoic Michael was happy & peppy in my dream...

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life