konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Birthday Day 2!
written on Monday, October 12, 2015 @ 8:57 PM ✈
Well technically, it was my birthday day yesterday xD ate so much yesterday!
Went to Garlic Brothers to eat w/ Tong, Nancy, Alin, Qi & her friend. Eh, nothing special there; maybe bc I had a chubby pizza xD Then we went to get boba. I think it was awkward o.o since I haven't hung out w/ them since a long time. There was a moment where I stabbed the fork into the burger & I was trying to pull it out so I was using a knife to hold down the sandwich. I look up & see Tong staring at me xD I look back down then look back up & he & Nancy were staring. Then we bursted out laughing lol
We had dinner at home. Uncle was so annoying -.-
Anyway, after dinner we had rushed bday singing & cake. Then me & Jim had to leave. Qi came to pick up Jim. I left after Jim a bit. Still didn't finish homework so was going to do it in the car but then felt like throwing up. Orion was msging me. Aww I missed him haha still as funny as ever. Then Victor texted me, so, no. Didn't really have much of a nap.
When we got to the dorms, there was a surprise waiting for me. It was kinda weird lol I didn't know how to respond. But they got me a small slice of cake & coffee & $6 lol After mom & Jen left, I got back in the room. Not long after, Wing walked by: "Boo!" & Bea started saying it's my birthday & he popped his head back in & asked "really? who's birthday?" And I raised my hand; I don't know if I said me. Then Bea said "yup, she's legal & a baddie" & then he says "oh, let me get at that" LOL maybe I should be insulted or something but that was too funny & its Wing; I'll let it slide haha But psh, he couldn't even say a regular happy bday? :p
After putting away the food, Dario came in & said it was prime time... prime time for HTGAWM! But grrrr I had so much homeworkkkk, but I still went to watch while drawing my cubes. John came in & said happy bday to me.
I stayed up pretty late again finishing up hw... I didn't even do my rendering, but oh wells.
~
This morning I woke up & since Bea didn't have class I didn't bother to wake her. So I went to use the restroom & brush my teeth. I heard someone going back into their rooms; it was either Maria/Becca or Wing/his roommates. I think whoever it was checked the restroom door. I was leaving the restroom when I saw Wing's skateboard leaning against the wall & I thought to myself oh, must be him. What if he's in the men's restroom & tries to scare me? Turning, I saw John so I say good morning to him. I got to my door; my back was against the guys' restroom & I was just unlocking my door when Wing says "Boo!" RIGHT BEHIND ME. I literally jumped. Visibly.
And he was smiling all cheekily. He has such a nice smile though~
It's homecoming week so homecoming stuff errywhere. In front of my class's building, they were passing out cookies & apples. This lady said to me "happy homecoming! would you like a cookie?" sureeee haha.
After class I went straight back to the dorms to finish my hw for ANI12. I finished right at 1215. Barely. I had potstickers for lunch. We switched teams in ANI12.
I finally get to go to the DC after class. I ate sushi & that's all. Then I came back to the dorms to nap. It wasn't very successful at first lol I think fell asleep around 430 instead of 4. Jen woke me around 5 & then I told them to wake me around 530 so I went back to sleep & woke around 630. After a while, Bea was getting ready for Polynesian. I sat up. Then she said "I learned some bad news" & I was like ?? She said John told her Wing is moving out next semester. Nuuuuu it's gonna be so boring w/o him here~ plus we aren't friends yet! ToT LOL we're exaggerating but still~ (Why does John tell Bea stuff about him? lol) I got off the bed & me & Bea were away from the door's view--so you wouldn't see us unless you stepped in--I saw him go into the restroom. I was talking then I paused & looked toward the door bc I heard him come out. His shadow lingered outside so I was wondering if he was standing there or something. The next moment he popped his head in & I was staring at the door. I don't know if Bea was staring or not. Lol. Bursted out laughing. xD He just scanned his eyes from me to Bea & back, & left. What the heck lol I also missed the chance to scare him! I knew it was his shadow, I should've just boo-ed him! Darn it. xD I think slow at times like these.
~
I feel sick? Don't wanna do anything. My eyes hurt--well they've been hurting the whole day since I didn't have much sleep. My head hurts. I have this reading-in-the-car-uncomfortableness & wanting to throw up. I had that last night bc I tried to do hw in the car... so I don't know if I caught Jen's stomach flu (stupid baby that gave it to her) or not... I dunno.
|
Birthday Day 2!
written on Monday, October 12, 2015 @ 8:57 PM ✈
Well technically, it was my birthday day yesterday xD ate so much yesterday!
Went to Garlic Brothers to eat w/ Tong, Nancy, Alin, Qi & her friend. Eh, nothing special there; maybe bc I had a chubby pizza xD Then we went to get boba. I think it was awkward o.o since I haven't hung out w/ them since a long time. There was a moment where I stabbed the fork into the burger & I was trying to pull it out so I was using a knife to hold down the sandwich. I look up & see Tong staring at me xD I look back down then look back up & he & Nancy were staring. Then we bursted out laughing lol
We had dinner at home. Uncle was so annoying -.-
Anyway, after dinner we had rushed bday singing & cake. Then me & Jim had to leave. Qi came to pick up Jim. I left after Jim a bit. Still didn't finish homework so was going to do it in the car but then felt like throwing up. Orion was msging me. Aww I missed him haha still as funny as ever. Then Victor texted me, so, no. Didn't really have much of a nap.
When we got to the dorms, there was a surprise waiting for me. It was kinda weird lol I didn't know how to respond. But they got me a small slice of cake & coffee & $6 lol After mom & Jen left, I got back in the room. Not long after, Wing walked by: "Boo!" & Bea started saying it's my birthday & he popped his head back in & asked "really? who's birthday?" And I raised my hand; I don't know if I said me. Then Bea said "yup, she's legal & a baddie" & then he says "oh, let me get at that" LOL maybe I should be insulted or something but that was too funny & its Wing; I'll let it slide haha But psh, he couldn't even say a regular happy bday? :p
After putting away the food, Dario came in & said it was prime time... prime time for HTGAWM! But grrrr I had so much homeworkkkk, but I still went to watch while drawing my cubes. John came in & said happy bday to me.
I stayed up pretty late again finishing up hw... I didn't even do my rendering, but oh wells.
~
This morning I woke up & since Bea didn't have class I didn't bother to wake her. So I went to use the restroom & brush my teeth. I heard someone going back into their rooms; it was either Maria/Becca or Wing/his roommates. I think whoever it was checked the restroom door. I was leaving the restroom when I saw Wing's skateboard leaning against the wall & I thought to myself oh, must be him. What if he's in the men's restroom & tries to scare me? Turning, I saw John so I say good morning to him. I got to my door; my back was against the guys' restroom & I was just unlocking my door when Wing says "Boo!" RIGHT BEHIND ME. I literally jumped. Visibly.
And he was smiling all cheekily. He has such a nice smile though~
It's homecoming week so homecoming stuff errywhere. In front of my class's building, they were passing out cookies & apples. This lady said to me "happy homecoming! would you like a cookie?" sureeee haha.
After class I went straight back to the dorms to finish my hw for ANI12. I finished right at 1215. Barely. I had potstickers for lunch. We switched teams in ANI12.
I finally get to go to the DC after class. I ate sushi & that's all. Then I came back to the dorms to nap. It wasn't very successful at first lol I think fell asleep around 430 instead of 4. Jen woke me around 5 & then I told them to wake me around 530 so I went back to sleep & woke around 630. After a while, Bea was getting ready for Polynesian. I sat up. Then she said "I learned some bad news" & I was like ?? She said John told her Wing is moving out next semester. Nuuuuu it's gonna be so boring w/o him here~ plus we aren't friends yet! ToT LOL we're exaggerating but still~ (Why does John tell Bea stuff about him? lol) I got off the bed & me & Bea were away from the door's view--so you wouldn't see us unless you stepped in--I saw him go into the restroom. I was talking then I paused & looked toward the door bc I heard him come out. His shadow lingered outside so I was wondering if he was standing there or something. The next moment he popped his head in & I was staring at the door. I don't know if Bea was staring or not. Lol. Bursted out laughing. xD He just scanned his eyes from me to Bea & back, & left. What the heck lol I also missed the chance to scare him! I knew it was his shadow, I should've just boo-ed him! Darn it. xD I think slow at times like these.
~
I feel sick? Don't wanna do anything. My eyes hurt--well they've been hurting the whole day since I didn't have much sleep. My head hurts. I have this reading-in-the-car-uncomfortableness & wanting to throw up. I had that last night bc I tried to do hw in the car... so I don't know if I caught Jen's stomach flu (stupid baby that gave it to her) or not... I dunno.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|