konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
He's officially my brother!
written on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 @ 2:59 AM ✈
Bahaha "officially my brother," more like he approved! :D
Well, let's just get on w/ my bad to good Monday.
So I woke up for Geog. She told us we might not have class, but since there was no e-mail, it was better to check. So I walked to class at 9. There was no one there so I went to the DC to eat, then back to the dorms to finish ANI 12 homework. My eyes were tired so I took a 15 min shuteye on the couch. Josh & Wing came back talking; I thought he was going to ignore me but he stopped before reaching the hallway doors & gave me a funny look. Then he asked what time I woke up. I said 8:40 & he said nice. I think I told him class got cancelled. He walked over to the table where my cylinder rendering laid & he asked if I finished & I said no. I forgot what else he said but he's so supportive of me~ :)
Other people passed by, like Diego-whom I waved to; Zuri-who checked on me & asked if I was okay LOL; John & Travis-John asked how many hours I slept, to which I answered 4 & he shook his head lol.
Then I got back up & worked on the cylinder. I was even sleepier. I kept nodding off & rendering in the wrong places (almost) so I packed up & went back inside the room for a nap. I put an alarm at 11:45 to wake me to work on my spaceship. I did wake up, but was still sleepy so decided to close my eyes for 5min after I woke Bea up for class. Who knew I'd oversleep for ANI12. Omygahhh I wanted to cry. The lecture today was on spheres & he told us how hard it was. When I realized I was 30min late, I hurriedly got everything to go but then I was thinking about what he'd say about me being late, esp. after he told us about people being habitually late; so I decided not to go. Bea came back & I told her. Wing passed by & I think I told him I didn't go to any of my classes, one being cancelled & the other one I overslept. I think I asked him if he was in the dorms around 12:30 & joked about how he should always come by & check that no one's in the room & then I told him how I missed class. He asked which class & I said my cylinder class. He skated away saying "f* the cylinder" pfft. Can't help but laugh at that.
I was skyping Jen & complaining to her. Bea & LeAnn weren't in the room & Wing came in. He said "peek-a-boo" xD (I told Bea this later and she said he added the "pika" to the boo LOL) He asked what I was doing & I said skyping my sister & he said "Hi Sis"but did I tell him her name? haha don't remember. He asked if she was older than me & I said "what do you think?" He said older than I told him to guess the age, he said 23. Woah :o no one's ever guessed Jen's age right lol I was really surprised xD I said "how did you know!?" & he said because she acted older & I was like she didn't even act! xD He said we looked alike :p
I kept complaining to Bea about me missing class; she & Jen told me to do homework & stuff.
Afterward, I went out to work on my spaceship. Me & Bea were just watching TV w/ some others. When Bea went to her potluck, I walked to the library. It was getting dark when I walked back to the dorms. I went down to the DC to w/ LeAnn. When we came back up, I skyped w/ Jen/Jo/Mom & Jim. Wing comes by & I said "meet all my sisters!" haha. He asked that's all of them? & also where they were bc we were skyping xD I told him to guess ages. He pointed to Jo and said youngest, 15y/o :o & then to Jim, but her vid was blurry so he said it was harder but he guessed 28 xD He also sees mommy~ He understands Chinese but can't speak it.
While still camming "w/ him," he asked me "4 sisters? no brothers?" I answered him nope & said in a questioning tone "you're my brother?" He said "huh?" (he always does that to meeee) And then I think I rephrased the question & asked him if he was my brother. No hesitation, he just said "yeah" :D and that's how it's official.
I don't remember but I later at night, I was doing my tonal sketch & he came in. He said it didn't look like me but my sisters. What the heck xD I don't know why he kept roaming around. He kept popping in & out of our room. Bea went to take a shower & he was in our room. I was throwing Bea's stress ball at the wall & then he caught it as it bounced & took it away. He also played around w/ my pepper spray. For some reason, John & them were still playing music? I was asking Wing why he wasn't asleep yet. He said he couldn't sleep & I asked if it was bc they were "partyin'" outside. He said probably & left saying, I'll just lay down on my bed & goodnight. He tried the "RA on Duty" on Bea. Bea didn't believe it bc 1) she recognized his voice, 2) he didn't do the knock right xD
|
He's officially my brother!
written on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 @ 2:59 AM ✈
Bahaha "officially my brother," more like he approved! :D
Well, let's just get on w/ my bad to good Monday.
So I woke up for Geog. She told us we might not have class, but since there was no e-mail, it was better to check. So I walked to class at 9. There was no one there so I went to the DC to eat, then back to the dorms to finish ANI 12 homework. My eyes were tired so I took a 15 min shuteye on the couch. Josh & Wing came back talking; I thought he was going to ignore me but he stopped before reaching the hallway doors & gave me a funny look. Then he asked what time I woke up. I said 8:40 & he said nice. I think I told him class got cancelled. He walked over to the table where my cylinder rendering laid & he asked if I finished & I said no. I forgot what else he said but he's so supportive of me~ :)
Other people passed by, like Diego-whom I waved to; Zuri-who checked on me & asked if I was okay LOL; John & Travis-John asked how many hours I slept, to which I answered 4 & he shook his head lol.
Then I got back up & worked on the cylinder. I was even sleepier. I kept nodding off & rendering in the wrong places (almost) so I packed up & went back inside the room for a nap. I put an alarm at 11:45 to wake me to work on my spaceship. I did wake up, but was still sleepy so decided to close my eyes for 5min after I woke Bea up for class. Who knew I'd oversleep for ANI12. Omygahhh I wanted to cry. The lecture today was on spheres & he told us how hard it was. When I realized I was 30min late, I hurriedly got everything to go but then I was thinking about what he'd say about me being late, esp. after he told us about people being habitually late; so I decided not to go. Bea came back & I told her. Wing passed by & I think I told him I didn't go to any of my classes, one being cancelled & the other one I overslept. I think I asked him if he was in the dorms around 12:30 & joked about how he should always come by & check that no one's in the room & then I told him how I missed class. He asked which class & I said my cylinder class. He skated away saying "f* the cylinder" pfft. Can't help but laugh at that.
I was skyping Jen & complaining to her. Bea & LeAnn weren't in the room & Wing came in. He said "peek-a-boo" xD (I told Bea this later and she said he added the "pika" to the boo LOL) He asked what I was doing & I said skyping my sister & he said "Hi Sis"but did I tell him her name? haha don't remember. He asked if she was older than me & I said "what do you think?" He said older than I told him to guess the age, he said 23. Woah :o no one's ever guessed Jen's age right lol I was really surprised xD I said "how did you know!?" & he said because she acted older & I was like she didn't even act! xD He said we looked alike :p
I kept complaining to Bea about me missing class; she & Jen told me to do homework & stuff.
Afterward, I went out to work on my spaceship. Me & Bea were just watching TV w/ some others. When Bea went to her potluck, I walked to the library. It was getting dark when I walked back to the dorms. I went down to the DC to w/ LeAnn. When we came back up, I skyped w/ Jen/Jo/Mom & Jim. Wing comes by & I said "meet all my sisters!" haha. He asked that's all of them? & also where they were bc we were skyping xD I told him to guess ages. He pointed to Jo and said youngest, 15y/o :o & then to Jim, but her vid was blurry so he said it was harder but he guessed 28 xD He also sees mommy~ He understands Chinese but can't speak it.
While still camming "w/ him," he asked me "4 sisters? no brothers?" I answered him nope & said in a questioning tone "you're my brother?" He said "huh?" (he always does that to meeee) And then I think I rephrased the question & asked him if he was my brother. No hesitation, he just said "yeah" :D and that's how it's official.
I don't remember but I later at night, I was doing my tonal sketch & he came in. He said it didn't look like me but my sisters. What the heck xD I don't know why he kept roaming around. He kept popping in & out of our room. Bea went to take a shower & he was in our room. I was throwing Bea's stress ball at the wall & then he caught it as it bounced & took it away. He also played around w/ my pepper spray. For some reason, John & them were still playing music? I was asking Wing why he wasn't asleep yet. He said he couldn't sleep & I asked if it was bc they were "partyin'" outside. He said probably & left saying, I'll just lay down on my bed & goodnight. He tried the "RA on Duty" on Bea. Bea didn't believe it bc 1) she recognized his voice, 2) he didn't do the knock right xD
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|