konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
written on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 @ 7:22 PM ✈
Okay, since I really need to catch up on my posts, I'm just gonna summarize some "important" stuff from this past week(?)
So 10.16, Friday, I don't remember what happened really... I woke up around 12-1PM? I was sitting on my bed on my laptop, haven't brushed my teeth yet & the door was open so I think Travis & John came in, & Travis was saying it was his 1st time in our room? xD I forgot what led to me telling them that I had just woken up & Travis saying how he wished he coulda slept in (but he had class) & as they walked out he was saying "next semester" to John lol When I was about to close my laptop & go down, a friend request popped up on my FB. Guess who~ It was Dillon! I was so happy bahaha Senpai noticed me! xD
We also went to the health center w/ Dario bc he was feeling sick. While he had his check-up, we went to the Student Union to eat. We ate Panda Express--while in line I saw Dillon walk by, going to work. Yes, he works at Panda haha. Bea saw "Rapmon," her new eye candy, & worked at Waffle Coop, which was where Bea had to go to buy Dario's food. Damn, it was funny afterward xD we were joking around w/ pick-up lines LOL
We were going to cook dinner & while cooking rice, Wing walked by & I asked him if he wanted rice. He said "hell yeah! wait, are you being racist?" LOL And I said "Nooo! xD I'm seriously just asking if you want to eat dinner." He said "oh.. of course!" lols Still waiting for the rice to cook, & when it was almost done cooking, he said "actually, nevermind.... (I wasn't listening)" All I heard was he wasn't gonna join us anymore. Bea said he said something about having taken a shot. So we cooked, reheated some of mom's chicken wings & beef stew. We took some back to John.
(10.17)
Steph came to visit~ Woot! So I woke up around 10:30 texting her. Then I got up around 12? And
Steph came. She met some people; funny thing is, we introduced her to guys only :'D It wasn't on purposeeeee lol It was just that, we were really friends w/ mostly guys; the girls, yeah we talk to them, but they would be considered just floor mates. So after a small tour (not even xD) we went to get Thirst Tea. Omgeee cutiessss xD Of course they don't remember me pfft. When we got our drinks Steph asked the short cute dude if SJSU students get discounts; he said no. So uh, why did we get discounts on that "fateful" Thursday? LOL it's a mystery now xD The tall cutie was there tooo~
Anyway, we went to Muji's afterward & I really want my future house to made of items from Muji & IKEA xD Then we went to eat at Johnny Rockets. So we got this young waiter, who looked about maybe in his early 20's. We were eating & later, when we're about done he gave us our tabs. Bea noticed that he doesn't wait on any other table. He told us to take our time & we did~ lol
Cooked. Gave John & Wing potstickers
Madden 'til 6 o.o
(10.18)
Woke up around 11 something. Wing & John wakes up after. Pho--no invite. Watched The Croods, Elysium, Pacific Rim. Did cylinder. Starving. Wing gives us his leftovers~ laundry...
Go to VM. Go to VM again w/ Wing xD gave him potstickers. SC yooo. asked me what I said but I was like nvrmind. he said nope tell me. I said nooo then he said fine I wont give you my sc lolol nuuuu & I told him he's a lil kid (i think that's what I said...)
Banjjak bbanjak said sup~
10.20
ENVS-late a lil. Leo still later than me LOL walked by & said whatsup. took the seat behind me. had to share stuff but no partner & i felt awk turning back to my team. pretend to keep writing. leo pokes my back & we share stuffs
--oops forgot about this haha so I'll just post as it haha--
|
written on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 @ 7:22 PM ✈
Okay, since I really need to catch up on my posts, I'm just gonna summarize some "important" stuff from this past week(?)
So 10.16, Friday, I don't remember what happened really... I woke up around 12-1PM? I was sitting on my bed on my laptop, haven't brushed my teeth yet & the door was open so I think Travis & John came in, & Travis was saying it was his 1st time in our room? xD I forgot what led to me telling them that I had just woken up & Travis saying how he wished he coulda slept in (but he had class) & as they walked out he was saying "next semester" to John lol When I was about to close my laptop & go down, a friend request popped up on my FB. Guess who~ It was Dillon! I was so happy bahaha Senpai noticed me! xD
We also went to the health center w/ Dario bc he was feeling sick. While he had his check-up, we went to the Student Union to eat. We ate Panda Express--while in line I saw Dillon walk by, going to work. Yes, he works at Panda haha. Bea saw "Rapmon," her new eye candy, & worked at Waffle Coop, which was where Bea had to go to buy Dario's food. Damn, it was funny afterward xD we were joking around w/ pick-up lines LOL
We were going to cook dinner & while cooking rice, Wing walked by & I asked him if he wanted rice. He said "hell yeah! wait, are you being racist?" LOL And I said "Nooo! xD I'm seriously just asking if you want to eat dinner." He said "oh.. of course!" lols Still waiting for the rice to cook, & when it was almost done cooking, he said "actually, nevermind.... (I wasn't listening)" All I heard was he wasn't gonna join us anymore. Bea said he said something about having taken a shot. So we cooked, reheated some of mom's chicken wings & beef stew. We took some back to John.
(10.17)
Steph came to visit~ Woot! So I woke up around 10:30 texting her. Then I got up around 12? And
Steph came. She met some people; funny thing is, we introduced her to guys only :'D It wasn't on purposeeeee lol It was just that, we were really friends w/ mostly guys; the girls, yeah we talk to them, but they would be considered just floor mates. So after a small tour (not even xD) we went to get Thirst Tea. Omgeee cutiessss xD Of course they don't remember me pfft. When we got our drinks Steph asked the short cute dude if SJSU students get discounts; he said no. So uh, why did we get discounts on that "fateful" Thursday? LOL it's a mystery now xD The tall cutie was there tooo~
Anyway, we went to Muji's afterward & I really want my future house to made of items from Muji & IKEA xD Then we went to eat at Johnny Rockets. So we got this young waiter, who looked about maybe in his early 20's. We were eating & later, when we're about done he gave us our tabs. Bea noticed that he doesn't wait on any other table. He told us to take our time & we did~ lol
Cooked. Gave John & Wing potstickers
Madden 'til 6 o.o
(10.18)
Woke up around 11 something. Wing & John wakes up after. Pho--no invite. Watched The Croods, Elysium, Pacific Rim. Did cylinder. Starving. Wing gives us his leftovers~ laundry...
Go to VM. Go to VM again w/ Wing xD gave him potstickers. SC yooo. asked me what I said but I was like nvrmind. he said nope tell me. I said nooo then he said fine I wont give you my sc lolol nuuuu & I told him he's a lil kid (i think that's what I said...)
Banjjak bbanjak said sup~
10.20
ENVS-late a lil. Leo still later than me LOL walked by & said whatsup. took the seat behind me. had to share stuff but no partner & i felt awk turning back to my team. pretend to keep writing. leo pokes my back & we share stuffs
--oops forgot about this haha so I'll just post as it haha--
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|