konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
All-nighter
written on Monday, November 23, 2015 @ 8:28 PM ✈
Wow. Did an all-nighter today. Waiting for shower & is it hyung? I unno.
--it's not hyung xD it was Josh lolol he cleaned up after himself--
I've been so busy this weekend that I didn't do hw (& when I did have time, I didn't want to do it)
Stephanie came to visit again today~ we didn't know what to do haha so we went to Muji's to shop. Saw Kendall there xD awk... LOL Then we decided for a very long time what to do. Walked around a bit & decided to go to Thirst Tea & eat their honey toast omgeee it was so goood~
The cute guy there (not Jonny; the shorter one) was so nice~ So he greeted us when we came in & we were looking at the menu. We let other people order first since we were still choosing. When they were done ordering, we were standing close to the cash register. It might've looked like we were ready to order? bc he stood there waiting, and said hello or something. At that same moment a guy walked in so I turned to look, thinking that he was just saying hi to that guy. Then I looked at him & he was like hi or something & Steph responded. I don't know if I did bc I was just thinking about how awkward that was, 'cause he smiled & chuckled a bit; & in a way, it seemed like he knew I was wondering if he was saying hi to us.
Anyway, after we ordered the toast, he went to make it while the girl made Steph's drink. More people were coming in, but he was busy making toast while the girl was making drinks. Steph joked around & said "he dropped everything else for us" LOL omgeeee I wish xDD
Dude it was seriously yummmy~ <3
Afterward we walked around for a very long time & finally decided to eat at Ike's Love & Sandwiches. Saw Kaleo lol Then we took our sandwiches back to the dorm to eat. LeAnn came back. After we finished eating, we headed out again to Muji since Steph was leaving soon. We were at Muji's when Bea texted me. When we were walking back to dorm, Bea texted & I called her, asking if she wanted to eat or drink or anything. So we waited for her outside Thirst Tea; 'cause they said they were down to try a toast. But when Bea got there, they ended up not getting it :p
Then we went to Quickly for popcorn chicken. Steph's sister came by the time we got to the dorms (we got scared when we were walking under the sewers xD)
We got back into the dorms (using the stairs) & then Luis came in from the elevator & asked me if we were watching Forrest Gump (it's for his program to raise Disability Awareness & I nodded to him. We went inside to change. Someone knocked on our door. Assuming it was John, Bea said "changingggg" & LeAnn said "no one's hereeee" omg how embarrassing was it when I looked into the peephole & it was LUIS. We kinda panicked & then I opened the door for him. There was like a second of silence & then he said just wanted to let you guys know, the movie's gonna start soon. And I said okay thanks. Omg them 2 though >///< I needed to do hw but I agreed to Luis to watch the movie~ I was sitting on the couch waiting & we heard Luis knock on someone's door & say well hurry get ready & watch the movie. & us in the common room laughed bc Luis was getting people to come out to watch lol So we watched Forrest Gump & I was taking a snap; Luis waved in it xD In the movie, there was an empty seat next to a kid on the school bus but he blocked the seat and said to Forrest "you can't sit here" & Luis said don't do that And we all looked at him & laughed LOL then he said, what? I'm just tryna teach y'all something. You guys are supposed to learn something new xD We were about an hour or 2? into the movie, & the girl took off her bra, & Maria teased Luis and asked should we not do that either? and we all laughed lolol
After the movie I was going to do hw but didn't do hw until like 12. Josue came over & we were talking. We laughed bc he finally told Bea that he told DB she liked him & her name; it was hilarious. We were outside & were walking back to the room talking about Diego's junior best friend & Josue asked if I thought he was adorable; we had just passed by Josh, & Josue pointed a thumb back. I was talking to Josue. In the room, Bea said she turned around & saw Josh was behind us so he might've thought we were saying he was adorable. Omo.
Me & Bea went to do laundry. There was this dude who we've never seen before who was going down so we were waiting for the elevator together. When he came into the lobby he cheerily said hi. After we put our laundry to wash, we were coming back up the elevator & he was in there too. Omgee so awk. xD
I brought my stuff out to the room & went to the girls' restroom. Caleb was outside in the space near Ashley's room w/ his friends. Apparently his brother came to visit since they're off already? Anyway he was the guy we saw in the elevator twice. So I was coming back from the restroom and I just smiled to acknowledge them, but his brother slightly turned to wave to me so I waved back xD
He looks like Caleb & has his bright personality too haah. Anyway, I stayed up all night doing hw. We slept around 6.
|
All-nighter
written on Monday, November 23, 2015 @ 8:28 PM ✈
Wow. Did an all-nighter today. Waiting for shower & is it hyung? I unno.
--it's not hyung xD it was Josh lolol he cleaned up after himself--
I've been so busy this weekend that I didn't do hw (& when I did have time, I didn't want to do it)
Stephanie came to visit again today~ we didn't know what to do haha so we went to Muji's to shop. Saw Kendall there xD awk... LOL Then we decided for a very long time what to do. Walked around a bit & decided to go to Thirst Tea & eat their honey toast omgeee it was so goood~
The cute guy there (not Jonny; the shorter one) was so nice~ So he greeted us when we came in & we were looking at the menu. We let other people order first since we were still choosing. When they were done ordering, we were standing close to the cash register. It might've looked like we were ready to order? bc he stood there waiting, and said hello or something. At that same moment a guy walked in so I turned to look, thinking that he was just saying hi to that guy. Then I looked at him & he was like hi or something & Steph responded. I don't know if I did bc I was just thinking about how awkward that was, 'cause he smiled & chuckled a bit; & in a way, it seemed like he knew I was wondering if he was saying hi to us.
Anyway, after we ordered the toast, he went to make it while the girl made Steph's drink. More people were coming in, but he was busy making toast while the girl was making drinks. Steph joked around & said "he dropped everything else for us" LOL omgeeee I wish xDD
Dude it was seriously yummmy~ <3
Afterward we walked around for a very long time & finally decided to eat at Ike's Love & Sandwiches. Saw Kaleo lol Then we took our sandwiches back to the dorm to eat. LeAnn came back. After we finished eating, we headed out again to Muji since Steph was leaving soon. We were at Muji's when Bea texted me. When we were walking back to dorm, Bea texted & I called her, asking if she wanted to eat or drink or anything. So we waited for her outside Thirst Tea; 'cause they said they were down to try a toast. But when Bea got there, they ended up not getting it :p
Then we went to Quickly for popcorn chicken. Steph's sister came by the time we got to the dorms (we got scared when we were walking under the sewers xD)
We got back into the dorms (using the stairs) & then Luis came in from the elevator & asked me if we were watching Forrest Gump (it's for his program to raise Disability Awareness & I nodded to him. We went inside to change. Someone knocked on our door. Assuming it was John, Bea said "changingggg" & LeAnn said "no one's hereeee" omg how embarrassing was it when I looked into the peephole & it was LUIS. We kinda panicked & then I opened the door for him. There was like a second of silence & then he said just wanted to let you guys know, the movie's gonna start soon. And I said okay thanks. Omg them 2 though >///< I needed to do hw but I agreed to Luis to watch the movie~ I was sitting on the couch waiting & we heard Luis knock on someone's door & say well hurry get ready & watch the movie. & us in the common room laughed bc Luis was getting people to come out to watch lol So we watched Forrest Gump & I was taking a snap; Luis waved in it xD In the movie, there was an empty seat next to a kid on the school bus but he blocked the seat and said to Forrest "you can't sit here" & Luis said don't do that And we all looked at him & laughed LOL then he said, what? I'm just tryna teach y'all something. You guys are supposed to learn something new xD We were about an hour or 2? into the movie, & the girl took off her bra, & Maria teased Luis and asked should we not do that either? and we all laughed lolol
After the movie I was going to do hw but didn't do hw until like 12. Josue came over & we were talking. We laughed bc he finally told Bea that he told DB she liked him & her name; it was hilarious. We were outside & were walking back to the room talking about Diego's junior best friend & Josue asked if I thought he was adorable; we had just passed by Josh, & Josue pointed a thumb back. I was talking to Josue. In the room, Bea said she turned around & saw Josh was behind us so he might've thought we were saying he was adorable. Omo.
Me & Bea went to do laundry. There was this dude who we've never seen before who was going down so we were waiting for the elevator together. When he came into the lobby he cheerily said hi. After we put our laundry to wash, we were coming back up the elevator & he was in there too. Omgee so awk. xD
I brought my stuff out to the room & went to the girls' restroom. Caleb was outside in the space near Ashley's room w/ his friends. Apparently his brother came to visit since they're off already? Anyway he was the guy we saw in the elevator twice. So I was coming back from the restroom and I just smiled to acknowledge them, but his brother slightly turned to wave to me so I waved back xD
He looks like Caleb & has his bright personality too haah. Anyway, I stayed up all night doing hw. We slept around 6.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|