konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Finals week!
written on Monday, December 14, 2015 @ 7:32 PM ✈
When was my last update? Wow I've been super busy (or lazy, but mostly busy) & haven't had time to blog about the week, so I of course can't remember weeks of events, though there are a lot worth remembering; but meh.
Anyway, it's finals week! Well, I had my first final last Tues (12/8) -- what's worth remembering is Dr. Jay is awesome~ he's more than just our professor :') It's his first time teaching at SJSU & we were his first class, bc we started school on Thur & we're his morning class -- anyway, that final was easy, though I did an all-nighter, doing what I don't know. It was like 6am or so when I finished the study guide for ENVS, so I didn't want to risk not being able to wake up so I dilly-dallied 'til class time. It's crazy. Who even takes a final without sleep? X'D (This cute innocent graphic design major talked to me a bit, not really talking but yeah. He's so innocenttttt~ *squeee* & shy)
I haven't had a lot of sleep due to all these stuff happening. After the last classes on Tues though, the following days I had awesome sleep--sleeping early & waking up early. It's really refreshing & I'm always like super happy when I wake up bahaha. But since LeAnn & Bea are still sleeping, I have to take my homework out into the common room, so I'm usually there all day. And I end up being the "common room greeter" xD
One time banjjak banjjak's roommate went in & out the lobby like 3 times. And then he was leaving w/ banjjak banjjak & I greeted him for the 4th time & he was like "you're out here all morning" & I just gave him a laugh. Then banjjak banjjak appeared from behind the wall & we greeted each other (I think). I was literally up early the rest of the week, 'til Sunday, in which I did an all-nighter to finish ANI12 & ANI24 projects. I finished both of them, but didn't really like the outcome of either... oh wells.
Another time banjjak banjjak was leaving w/ him again, & I had said hey to his roommate, & then banjjak banjjak sees me and says "what's goooood?" & I just very quietly said hey bc I have no idea how to answer that LOL
Then another time, I was working & when someone came in from the elevator, I didn't look up 'til a few sec later. I thought the person had already left, but I look up, & it was banjjak banjjak. He had dropped something right before passing the wall. He picked it up, saw me, & we had to greet each other xDD
Okay, I'ma stop with banjjak banjjak xD
Wing came back Saturday night, which is early for him. Later that night, I was going to sleep early, but Bea was using my laptop to submit her essay but she was having troubles with the scans at one point. I think I may have already fallen asleep, but I got up? I don't know if she called me or what... I was pretty drowsy. So I went down to help her. She was panicking, & I was tryna calm her down while I figured it out, when he came in & BOO-ed us really loud. Bea got kinda scared. Then he was like "Didja miss me?" & without thinking, kinda, I said "yes, yes I did" the same time Bea said "NO" w/ that "attitude" of hers xDD & then she said just kidding & asked him if he was leaving next semester...? His answer didn't fit...? bc he said he wasn't or something? Maybe he's staying next semester~ but yah, hyung is weird :p
Oh yah, yesterday I had quite an interesting short convo w/ Michael. xD So I saw him w/ a jacket walk toward our side of the floor & he never came back, so I assumed he took the stairs down. Later he came back in from the elevator. I did a double take, kind of, & asked him didn't he just go there (points to the stairs). And he laughed & said yeah. I actually thought that was the end of the convo, but he felt the need to tell me that it was easier to go down the stairs instead. We just laughed & then we were like see ya. He didn't have his jacket when he came back up, just saying LOL
So today, me & Bea were in the common room after eating after our finals. He was carrying a bag on his back. Without thinking I asked him where he was going (as soon as I asked, I knew it was a stupid question. I don't even know why I wanted to strike up a convo w/ him...? lol) He was like "to my room..." And then I said something that didn't make any sense x'D And he was like "oh, yeah I came from there (points to stairs)" He had that smile that said he was referencing to yesterday's convo. Thank goodness Bea followed up w/ the question about his bag, which he said was his laundry. Bea told him he looked like he went camping. We had a good laugh, & then I said see ya. At first Michael had a very stoic expression, so he seemed scary to talk to, but he's actually really nice~ ^^
So today's finals were okay. I felt guilty in ANI12 though bc everyone was so proud of their notebooks & I had a hella shitty one (it's not even complete). Oh, & Andy also has AxentWear~ the red one, & it seems like it works fine for him > >
TAs Yuki & Colton got us doughnuts for ANI24 final~ <3 <3
After both ANI class/finals, I can finally relax~ last final on Wed. bleh. Geography. Gotta study lots... then I get to go home!!! :'D
I'm a Jeffreak! <3 JeffreyFever~ his videos are a great destresser ;D
|
Finals week!
written on Monday, December 14, 2015 @ 7:32 PM ✈
When was my last update? Wow I've been super busy (or lazy, but mostly busy) & haven't had time to blog about the week, so I of course can't remember weeks of events, though there are a lot worth remembering; but meh.
Anyway, it's finals week! Well, I had my first final last Tues (12/8) -- what's worth remembering is Dr. Jay is awesome~ he's more than just our professor :') It's his first time teaching at SJSU & we were his first class, bc we started school on Thur & we're his morning class -- anyway, that final was easy, though I did an all-nighter, doing what I don't know. It was like 6am or so when I finished the study guide for ENVS, so I didn't want to risk not being able to wake up so I dilly-dallied 'til class time. It's crazy. Who even takes a final without sleep? X'D (This cute innocent graphic design major talked to me a bit, not really talking but yeah. He's so innocenttttt~ *squeee* & shy)
I haven't had a lot of sleep due to all these stuff happening. After the last classes on Tues though, the following days I had awesome sleep--sleeping early & waking up early. It's really refreshing & I'm always like super happy when I wake up bahaha. But since LeAnn & Bea are still sleeping, I have to take my homework out into the common room, so I'm usually there all day. And I end up being the "common room greeter" xD
One time banjjak banjjak's roommate went in & out the lobby like 3 times. And then he was leaving w/ banjjak banjjak & I greeted him for the 4th time & he was like "you're out here all morning" & I just gave him a laugh. Then banjjak banjjak appeared from behind the wall & we greeted each other (I think). I was literally up early the rest of the week, 'til Sunday, in which I did an all-nighter to finish ANI12 & ANI24 projects. I finished both of them, but didn't really like the outcome of either... oh wells.
Another time banjjak banjjak was leaving w/ him again, & I had said hey to his roommate, & then banjjak banjjak sees me and says "what's goooood?" & I just very quietly said hey bc I have no idea how to answer that LOL
Then another time, I was working & when someone came in from the elevator, I didn't look up 'til a few sec later. I thought the person had already left, but I look up, & it was banjjak banjjak. He had dropped something right before passing the wall. He picked it up, saw me, & we had to greet each other xDD
Okay, I'ma stop with banjjak banjjak xD
Wing came back Saturday night, which is early for him. Later that night, I was going to sleep early, but Bea was using my laptop to submit her essay but she was having troubles with the scans at one point. I think I may have already fallen asleep, but I got up? I don't know if she called me or what... I was pretty drowsy. So I went down to help her. She was panicking, & I was tryna calm her down while I figured it out, when he came in & BOO-ed us really loud. Bea got kinda scared. Then he was like "Didja miss me?" & without thinking, kinda, I said "yes, yes I did" the same time Bea said "NO" w/ that "attitude" of hers xDD & then she said just kidding & asked him if he was leaving next semester...? His answer didn't fit...? bc he said he wasn't or something? Maybe he's staying next semester~ but yah, hyung is weird :p
Oh yah, yesterday I had quite an interesting short convo w/ Michael. xD So I saw him w/ a jacket walk toward our side of the floor & he never came back, so I assumed he took the stairs down. Later he came back in from the elevator. I did a double take, kind of, & asked him didn't he just go there (points to the stairs). And he laughed & said yeah. I actually thought that was the end of the convo, but he felt the need to tell me that it was easier to go down the stairs instead. We just laughed & then we were like see ya. He didn't have his jacket when he came back up, just saying LOL
So today, me & Bea were in the common room after eating after our finals. He was carrying a bag on his back. Without thinking I asked him where he was going (as soon as I asked, I knew it was a stupid question. I don't even know why I wanted to strike up a convo w/ him...? lol) He was like "to my room..." And then I said something that didn't make any sense x'D And he was like "oh, yeah I came from there (points to stairs)" He had that smile that said he was referencing to yesterday's convo. Thank goodness Bea followed up w/ the question about his bag, which he said was his laundry. Bea told him he looked like he went camping. We had a good laugh, & then I said see ya. At first Michael had a very stoic expression, so he seemed scary to talk to, but he's actually really nice~ ^^
So today's finals were okay. I felt guilty in ANI12 though bc everyone was so proud of their notebooks & I had a hella shitty one (it's not even complete). Oh, & Andy also has AxentWear~ the red one, & it seems like it works fine for him > >
TAs Yuki & Colton got us doughnuts for ANI24 final~ <3 <3
After both ANI class/finals, I can finally relax~ last final on Wed. bleh. Geography. Gotta study lots... then I get to go home!!! :'D
I'm a Jeffreak! <3 JeffreyFever~ his videos are a great destresser ;D
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|