<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Friday class
written on Saturday, January 30, 2016 @ 12:43 AM ✈

My Friday class was really fun! Although it was pretty dreadful getting up in the morning lol It was a 6 hour class, and we didn't do much, other than like 20min. of gesture drawing? and then Sheldon, our teacher, just kept talking and talking. And showed us his sketchbooks, and did a few demos for us. He also related music to art, saying art is music. Like, wow. Okay.
He also told us a few things about himself. He's totally cool, alright? Like he jokes a lot, cusses a lot. Pfft.

He owns an art store; sponsored by an art company; solves homicide cases bc he's a blood splatter expert? LOL His TA, or other teacher, is Ally, whom he's known since she's 14, and she's been teaching since 14 or 15y/o. She's pretty chill. He talked a lot about passion/motivation/love of drawing. He cover our grades for us ;) so grades don't really matter in the class.

Well, I don't want to ramble since I have to go to sleep. I'ma go to Jim's tomorrow. Alone. :o Will I make it? bahaha.
I still have to figure out my classes omgeeee. Gonna need to find a filler class...

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life