konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Work out
written on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 @ 2:18 AM ✈
Spent the morning doing homework. Later in the afternoon, Wing came in to ask for a fork, so Bea gave him one. I thought he left; I was going to throw something away and he was standing behind me. We kinda just looked at each other, and he "faked" to stab me with that plastic fork of his LOL
He was in John's room when I passed by & me in my PJs, he asked if I didn't have any classes today. I told him at 3. Jim also sent me my cover to "approve" but there were some places off haha
In ANI 14, I didn't manage to finish my cube gouache but at least the flat tones were done. Ulysses (I forgot what nickname he said we could call him by) did his first demo! He was so adorable xD So he was teaching, and then at one point he asked Inga if it was okay to rotate his drawing. She cringed at it, but she said she doesn't know what we do at home, so she can't stop that and then he said "okay, let's pretend Inga's not hereeee" and with an innocent smile, he turns his drawing. And then every time he needed to turn it, he gave the expression like he was doing something bad... innocently LOL. and he'd say quietly, "Inga's not here..." and we'd all laugh LOL
During his demo, he had to raise his drawing board and turn it so we could all see. One time he accidentally hit someone. He kept apologizing xD and we all kinda laughed with him. Omgeee such a cute dork~
I cleaned up late, so I rushed to dorms and back to class. I didn't get to get sushi~ ToT but I wasn't as hungry as last Tues. The last class went over time, so we waited outside. When we could go in, I held the door open for people. People went in but nobody said thanks, until Ulysses and Ashlyn came up. He looked at me and was slightly shocked? and then he said thanks with a smile, and so did Ashlyn ^^ both my favorite TAs~ haha and then this dude was going to let me in first, but I gestured that he could go first. He didn't seem quite happy about that o.o uhm. okay. lol
I sat in the same row as my TAs, with 2 other people b/t us though. I wasn't as nervous as my "first" day of class. Later, out of the corner of my eye, I saw quick motions. It was Ulysses, who was glancing up and down, drawing. I think he was drawing the girl next to me (well, I did wonder if he was drawing me LOL I tried to take a glance at his drawing but it was hard. It didn't look like me though) Sat in there for 2 hours. The chairs are uncomfortable after so long; my legs and butt was really numb. And it was cold; I kept getting goosebumps. After stretch break, he did attendance. When he said my name, he said something to me, but it was all mumbles to me. I just gave him a blank look. I assumed he said he got my e-mail?
After eating a bit at the DC, worked out in the room LOL just some core--some crunches, some planks. A few push-ups. Some obliques, leg lifts. I don't even know lol Originally was going to watch some stuff but it was laggy. Soon after, I lost motivation LOL
Gonna catch up on some Bio right now... or not. I might just sleep lol goodnights! Bea is live streaming Gaon Awards, and commentating on everything LOL So I guess I'ma sleep... feel like I'ma be late tomorrow lol
Bea fish-tail braided my hair last night, so it was pretty wavy when I took it off. Then she curled it; it looked like a tornado xD
|
Work out
written on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 @ 2:18 AM ✈
Spent the morning doing homework. Later in the afternoon, Wing came in to ask for a fork, so Bea gave him one. I thought he left; I was going to throw something away and he was standing behind me. We kinda just looked at each other, and he "faked" to stab me with that plastic fork of his LOL
He was in John's room when I passed by & me in my PJs, he asked if I didn't have any classes today. I told him at 3. Jim also sent me my cover to "approve" but there were some places off haha
In ANI 14, I didn't manage to finish my cube gouache but at least the flat tones were done. Ulysses (I forgot what nickname he said we could call him by) did his first demo! He was so adorable xD So he was teaching, and then at one point he asked Inga if it was okay to rotate his drawing. She cringed at it, but she said she doesn't know what we do at home, so she can't stop that and then he said "okay, let's pretend Inga's not hereeee" and with an innocent smile, he turns his drawing. And then every time he needed to turn it, he gave the expression like he was doing something bad... innocently LOL. and he'd say quietly, "Inga's not here..." and we'd all laugh LOL
During his demo, he had to raise his drawing board and turn it so we could all see. One time he accidentally hit someone. He kept apologizing xD and we all kinda laughed with him. Omgeee such a cute dork~
I cleaned up late, so I rushed to dorms and back to class. I didn't get to get sushi~ ToT but I wasn't as hungry as last Tues. The last class went over time, so we waited outside. When we could go in, I held the door open for people. People went in but nobody said thanks, until Ulysses and Ashlyn came up. He looked at me and was slightly shocked? and then he said thanks with a smile, and so did Ashlyn ^^ both my favorite TAs~ haha and then this dude was going to let me in first, but I gestured that he could go first. He didn't seem quite happy about that o.o uhm. okay. lol
I sat in the same row as my TAs, with 2 other people b/t us though. I wasn't as nervous as my "first" day of class. Later, out of the corner of my eye, I saw quick motions. It was Ulysses, who was glancing up and down, drawing. I think he was drawing the girl next to me (well, I did wonder if he was drawing me LOL I tried to take a glance at his drawing but it was hard. It didn't look like me though) Sat in there for 2 hours. The chairs are uncomfortable after so long; my legs and butt was really numb. And it was cold; I kept getting goosebumps. After stretch break, he did attendance. When he said my name, he said something to me, but it was all mumbles to me. I just gave him a blank look. I assumed he said he got my e-mail?
After eating a bit at the DC, worked out in the room LOL just some core--some crunches, some planks. A few push-ups. Some obliques, leg lifts. I don't even know lol Originally was going to watch some stuff but it was laggy. Soon after, I lost motivation LOL
Gonna catch up on some Bio right now... or not. I might just sleep lol goodnights! Bea is live streaming Gaon Awards, and commentating on everything LOL So I guess I'ma sleep... feel like I'ma be late tomorrow lol
Bea fish-tail braided my hair last night, so it was pretty wavy when I took it off. Then she curled it; it looked like a tornado xD
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|