<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Catch Up?
written on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 @ 2:40 AM ✈

So following up with Jen picking me up from SJ, we went to the Great Mall and Mom & Jen went shopping. They looked at clothes and got some dresses at Papaya; that's like $100+! It was a long walk to Ouchii. Me and Jo walked off to find Ouchii while they shopped at Papaya. It was like 30min before we got to Ouchii. The dude who was working there greeted us and gave us Ranako stickers. I got one last time keke. The first time he asked if we needed any help, we said we were just looking. We were waiting for Mom & Jen, but we soon realized... they were gonna take a long time shopping. We loitered some more, then he asked us if we were looking for something specific and we were like, no we're just looking and waiting for my mom/sister. He said okay, and after a while we walked off behind the store, and then just walked away xD
We found a shortcut to Papaya through Uniqlo. That took us 5min! After buying at Papaya, we walked back to Ouchi. We were still whining and pleading mom to let me buy the Anoki snapback but she said $30 hat is not worth it. The worker was watching us whine to mom and he was smile-laughing at us xD Jen decided to buy a shirt, we got 2 since there was a discount. We went up to checkout; he asked me if we wanted the snapback, and I said yes, the Anoki one. But I guess he didn't hear me? bc he just checked out Jen's 2 shirts. So we told him again & he was like, oh I didn't know you wanted it. And we also got Jobee the lanyard I wanted but tis okay. Mom still disapproved LOL but oh wells, but dang we spent so much.

We were in traffic for like 3 hours? And finally got home, but there was nothing to drink! So I ate jubes lol. Saturday we went to pick up Jamie, and also helped Jen move in. After picking up Jim, we went to Ikea to buy Jen's bed. After SF, we went back to Berk to get Jim's stuff and pick up Synequeen too.After dropping her off, we went to Winco to buy drinks and pizza for dinnaaaa.


Then Sunday me and Jo went to T4, Target, and the mall with Jessie, Jessica, Steph, and Kathy. It was an interesting walk through Target LOL. Afterward, me & Jo hurried home for family dinner before I had to go back to SJ, which I got home at 11:30?
Well, we had dinner at China Palace. I kinda ate a lot? and there was this dude that I don't recognize but Jim said he worked there before? but I guess we were caught up with the other workers LOL. but he was kinda cute? We had eye contact when we walked in, and then again when I just took a 2nd glance when I was about to sit. Anyway, I sat next to the table where busboys get napkins, boxes and water with my back towards it. I had to scoot my chair in so they can get to the table. He was behind me--according to Jim-- 80% of the time LOL. There was this one time he walked by our table back and forth and then back. He came to take some plates, and he came in b/t me and Jim a lot. Grandma asked him for boxes, but Grandpa claimed the busboys didn't know Chinese LOL he didn't really look Chinese I guess? but he did. and he brought us one box for like 4 dishes and we kinda laughed at him, bc he asked is this enough in Chinese, then glanced at our table. Auntie laughed and said of course not, give me another box. So he went to get another. He took the empty plates. One was a pot and he took it slowly. I was afraid it'd slip off balance bahaha but he got it. Afterward, we had oranges. There was one orange left on the plate; he came by to take it. When he was about to take it, he noticed the orange and said, oh sorry. LOL me & Jim laughed xD
And then he came back to clear the dishes. He was b/t us again and he took some plates, then he reached to the other side of me and in my head I'm like whyyy  LOL

Well Jim drove me back to SJ. Dad went up with me; Ashley was checking IDs. I saw Andres who just got back I guess, and he saw me? When Dad was about to sign in, Ashley was like he didn't need to check in bc he'll be quick. Andres was holding the elevator for me; d'awww lol. And when we got up, he held the door opened for us and Josh was sitting in the common room, and I had to say thanks to Andres then hey to Josh LOL.
It took a while to unpack, but afterward, I rewrote my whiteboard. and wow, there was a lot happening this week. I was printing out homework for ANI55 but the printer is out of yellow ink, so it's only pink/red & blues coming out > >
Anyway, it's late now & I has lots of homework due tomorrow, goodnight! The stupid cylinder took me about 2 hours to do, since I had to cut it out twice and do the little triangles too...

--Ah! I just remembered, after lab today I went down to DC & met up with Biri & Bea. I was eating a sandwich and when I looked up, I had eye contact with Luis who greeted me with a what-up nod. I was kinda shocked bc I mean, I looked weird--about to take a bite from my sandwich!--so I had a late reaction; I think I took the bite and waved with my other hand. He was about to look away, but he still saw my wave, and gave me a nod. Aiya!! >///< LOL--

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life