<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Habits
written on Friday, February 12, 2016 @ 12:50 PM ✈

I think I broke my habit of needing to update everyday, but I still write pretty long posts.
Well yesterday I stayed up late watching The Bad Seed for class, so I woke up late for class, but class ended up being cancelled! It was my lucky unlucky day.
This week I've been watching so much Pokémon. D'awww I really miss my game. Gah, I wanna do some fanart but I'm so lazy!
Next week Saturday I'm taking my WST omg I hate when they ask for official IDs bc like, who would want to take my test for me? Gahh -.-''
I also got my schedule fixed so I don't have to worry about the 12 units anymore~

(here's the story about David Steph xD)
So the class I was trying to add was ANI1, which was a Tuesday night class. It was a lecture hall, so I sat in the 3rd to last row, in the seat on the edge. People started coming in. Kendall and David were in the class, along with some other 2nd years I've seen around and a few 1st years. David sat right behind me, and I said "hey" of course, but I was so nervous bc while it was everyone's 2nd day of class, it was my 1st. Kendall and the rest sat in his row, but Jonathan (their friend that always comes into ANI12 last semester) asked him why he sat at the end and for him to sit closer. His reply was bc he wanted to sit at the edge seat. Being the Libra that I am, you can imagine what thoughts ran into my head LOL I mean, I still remember that text from this xD -sigh- I think too much... It was awkward when we were leaving bc I did't say bye to him, but I really just wanted to leaveeee

Oh yeah, I think Wed was the day I went out by myself and almost got lost LOL well, the bus I was going to take back to SJSU was actually going the opposite direction, so I ended up in far south SJ with only 20% battery life. Almost panicked, so it took me another hour to get to SJSU.

--
Well since I'm too lazy to summarize the week, here are some copy & pasted messages from Kakao xD

"Dude i was in the common rm nd michael (filipino/jap) was leaving nd i said "sup michael" loud LOL nd he said sup but i was laughing nd he was like wats so funny nd i was like nothing nothing. Bc i was thinking to how he doesnt say hiiii" - 02/09

"so i was the only girl in the elevator. how awk. when i got in the elevator somebody had clicked the 3rd floor > > so the elevator went down & this group of chinese dudes came in all talking. yes I'm listening LOL. but they might think that i clicked it. then another group of dudes came in, including the dude that i was tryna tell u guys about when y'all dropped me off (bea thinks he has a nice jawline). and one of the chinese dudes was saying sup to them and shook the 1st dude's hand, tried to shake the 2nd dude's hand but he turned around. awk for him. jawline saw him in that awk situation & extended his hand to shake his. the 2nd dude saw and shook his hand afterward. jawline so nice! haha when the elevator stopped on the 3rd floor, they were looking around for someone who was going to leave, but nobody moved LOL. leaving the elevator, the guys walked out, and the last chinese dude said to me "you first" & i said thanks. xD but i couldn't go anywhere bc there was trafficccc. so awk LOL. jawline looks like a korean actor….? oh and remember that chinese dude w/ the tat i keep seeing? well i c him again. nd he has a pretty heavy accent speaking in eng. i couldn't understand xD" - 02/11

--
So that just reminded me that there was this other dude the day before who was also like "after you" when we were leaving the elevator. How nice~ xD and then there's this asian guy that lives in Joe West, who I saw a few times last semester, who I saw consecutively this week from the elevator, dc, to the gym. Like seriously LOL

Waiting for Jen to pick me up now so I can go to Ouchii at the Great Mall & get my snapback~ and to go home to eat tong yoon~ ^^ Don't wanna do hw bc that means I have to be inside the room w/ the lamp. Naww, don't wanna be in the room.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life