<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Cool weather
written on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 @ 3:16 AM ✈

--Now playing: Prop Game - Welcome to the Dragon Circus (VIP)--

The weather has been getting cooler lately, but it's still pretty warm. I still don't want to do much. Watched "Love Keeps Going" with mom, kyaa it's cute, but wow much drama it's crazy. I finally pulled myself to work on Coach's stuff. It came out okay? but I didn't like the outcome much. So I took it apart. I also caught up with all the music performances. Wow. It sure takes a lot of time and energy, so I don't know if I want to do that again. Heh. Bad habits.

I swear to goodness, Birdy is like my idol (@itsbirdy/IG). He has a cool car. He can draw. He can make music. He skates. He's cute. He's Canadian LOL but ohmygah. I want to be like him. Bruh, he's literally self-taught in everything, like wow *heart eyes* I want to too, but the determination is not as strong as his... I give up so easily. Too easily.
Nana asked about these "dreams" I speak of. Are there really a lot? Hm. When I start to really think about it, no. I just have a lot of things I want to do, so they're considered dreams? Who knows. Main dream/goal: get a good, if not, decent, job at a studio (hopefully DreamWorks or Pixar). Other small dreams are working on my hobbies. I want to make more comebacks with POLARIS. I want to make music; I want to do well in piano/violin/guitar. I want to do calligraphy. I want to code.
Hm. So maybe it wasn't much, but thinking all that at the same time made it seem like lots. Yeah, I have lots of time, but the time goes to waste...

I have time now since it's summer. I have all these things on a (sort-of) to-do list, yet I'm unwilling to do them. I have yet to watch the things I say I need to... like "To Be Continued" & "Click Your Heart". *sigh* I watched quite a few SNL with Jonghyun though. I'm dead xD Which reminds me, I need to watch AOMG on SNL omg xD I've also been looking into really underrated groups including Underdog, M.fect, and CRA'BEAT. It's so hard to find their stuffs, I'm really about to buy Underdog's and CRA'BEAT's (prev. known as Uncloud) old songs/albums. Halp.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life