<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Dateu!?
written on Sunday, June 19, 2016 @ 3:37 AM ✈

--Now playing: Steelo - Still Love --

Hm, I was really sleepy the other day and didn't want to do anything. I did manage to force myself to make a D.O.B. based keychain with Taeyeongie the next day, though it's not baked yet. At first I wanted Park Jin with Taeyeongie but I did not like how he came out. He kinda looks like Kaneki... lol. Wow I cannot wait for their debut~~ <3

Wednesday I also hung out with POLARIS, of course Steph is in Canadaaaa. We tried the moffles... nothing interesting. Just a waffle with ice cream... meh. We spent like 2-3 hrs gossiping and just catching up with each other. (Not even bc we were talking about other people LOL) We message each other too often that we're already caught up with each other LOL *insert laughing-crying emoji* But Dae was telling me stuff about Lollipop & omg my poor puppyyyy. #CSSSCougars4ever no matter what, I'm on his side. *cross arms & nods*
Afterward we went to the mall, but Mina and Jessie went home early. There wasn't anything else for us to do. So after we went to Victoria's Secret & chilled, we went home. Good day still ^^
~
Dateu you ask? No, not really lol. Looks like it, but I just hung out with Lee today. He came to pick me up, & us 2 lost kids went to the theater on West Ln. There was a detour plus earlier we weren't sure which way we were going, so I was in the car alone with him longer than if we had gone straight to the theater lol I still don't know why we didn't just go to the theater downtown... maybe bc TMNT was only 3D in the downtown one. But anyway, we definitely caught up lots. He talks a lot hehe ^^' I won't even mention what we talked about bc we really talked about a bunch of topics. I seriously thought it was going to be awkward, but it really wasn't :D He paid for the tickets (he laughed at me when I said to him "we're paying separately right?") It was kinda weird going to the theaters alone with him haha kinda reminds me of the time I went to the mall with Junior alone. Now that was awkward as heck. Afterward we went to T4, but not without spilling popcorn in his car first, oops LOL. To be honest, I really thought I'd be super embarrassed and get red, but I didn't get really flustered, maybe for the first few seconds. I paid for the drinks (when I was putting away the mini menu, he turned and looked like he was about to get up and asked me if he was supposed to just sit there and I nodded and said mhm), but it looked like he didn't like his drink? bc we sat and talked but while I drank mine, he only sipped a few here and there. We talked a lot too, and he told me his plans for the future, being registered at Full Sail U. (is that even legit?) and stuff. Well, at least he's planning something. He also talked about his work schedule and his work.
When he dropped me off, he asked me when school was starting. I told him and also that I'm leaving for San Jose at the end of July. He said to me, "Aug 30th is my birthday though." I can't believe he brought that up xD I kinda laughed as I was getting out of the car and said to him "I know!~ It's not my fault school starts then."
This dude... still a mystery 'til the end.
I came back and I was in a good mood ^w^ but I got a slight headache. I don't know is it bc hanging out with him stressed me out LOL Mom gave me some fried rice to eat but I really didn't feel like eating. I ate like 2 spoonfuls but didn't feel well. So I didn't really eat when I got back.

Wow it's really late now. Getting up early to do my cover. Originally I was supposed to do it this morning, but Jim woke up an hour earlier to use the restroom, thinking it was 6:30, but really, my mom's clock is still an hour ahead (or was it behind) lol. I was also feeling tired (since I slept late) but also bc these 2 days I've been having a weird stomach ache. Not even the I-need-to-take-a-sh* stomach ache; it's this churning and something-squeezing-my-insides feeling. And because of that, I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep 'til 8am. It was really painful. I guess I'm also not eating much? Maybe this "stomach ache" is telling me to stop eating so much LOL
Update on that weight loss? I'm losing weight but not so much following what I said I'd do lol
So yup. Still gotta make-&-bake the keychains and do Coach's stuff. Omg I seriously need to finish those ribbons before July. Steph is coming back soon~ so hopefully we can get our cover done too ^^

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life