konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Hair rant & more...
written on Thursday, July 14, 2016 @ 4:38 PM ✈
Ugh I am so annoyed right now because I can't do one freakin' simple hairstyle. I'm already annoyed about not being able to braid my own hair. I was trying to do this hairstyle; it's just twisting! but NOO my stupid hair won't stop tangling itself. So I'm so annoyed right now and I pretty much took it out on my hair by combing through it with my hand so roughly that I'm pulling hair out. ((I don't know why but I've been kinda losing more hair than usual lately? Like when I'm showering...)) Anyway, that's not even the only problem. Why won't my hair freakin' grow already. and why the heck is it always so freakin' oily and smelly. UGH. So pissed right now... > >
On a side note, I finally keychain-ed my DOB "set" lols Used Mod Podge for the first time. It SMELLS. So I put like 2 layers of MP and then sprayed with fixative again. Hopefully the colors don't scratch off. I should use resin instead of MP. Resin is so much prettier~ and will definitely protect the charms. Too bad it's pretty $$, but I heard there's a 5g at Daiso. Just not at my Daiso... hopefully at the one in SF. The whole point of me making that DOB charm was because, yes 1. I really love Taeyeongie and DOB lol but 2. because I want to remind myself to do my best (aka, their name Do One's Best) and that they've done it; they've worked hard busking and finally get to debut. So that whatever I want to accomplish, I just need to do my best and eventually I'll make it.
Lately me and Jo have been dancing some hard songs so that the next day we are really tired/sore. Actually, it's usually just me because Jo doesn't even go all out. Tried working out but that didn't work. Plus waking up early to go to the park to exercise... well, when we get there we do some weak workouts so that didn't help. Pretty disappointed because I'm not losing weight or my belly fat. ((Well, WiiFit says I am. Just little by little. But I think I gained again :p )) Speaking of dancing, worries? Not really. Just been thinking about POLARIS. How can we hold this group up? We've all grown up and are hitting into reality. There's no time for petty things like doing covers... It's hard to meet up as is. Or am I the one overestimating the group? So I'm just wondering... will we never do any more covers but just to have a name to hold?
--
And a rant about the world. Which all started because of the recent news around the world, the drama in the K-world, and GOT7's controversy. Also, you might get angry from the following rant, and may even disagree with me. Feel free to skip this section :)
((This applies to all fandoms and any other connections you can make, such as with friends etc.))
It's scary how one can claim to be a so-called fan, but the moment they're in some trouble, they're the first to turn their backs on them. How can one consider themselves a true fan if their first response would be to jump out of the fandom? So let's say your idol did something terribly wrong; wouldn't a true fan feel really saddened? Or maybe even anger, within themselves for liking someone who would do something wrong. And this anger is usually thrown back at the idol as hatred, but I guess it's case-by-case. Is it me or some fans, if not many, are still so delusional that their biases/idols are "perfect"? The question is: what human in this world is 10-10 perfect? Yes, let's not forget these celebrities are human, just like you and me. So what if Yoochun goes to an adult café? Is he not human? Is he not an adult? Sure, maybe he should've been more careful and maybe he should've made the choice of not doing such things because of his status as a public figure, but these humanly things he does should not be something to be criticized so harshly, to that degree at least. Would you stop being friends with someone because you found out they go to some kind of adult café? Why is it that people think they have the right to criticize the things celebrities do? You sit behind a screen and hide in a room for goodness' sake. And if he did do something so criminally wrong, well, we don't have the right to judge; we'll let the Court decide that and his punishment. But before he's even confirmed guilty, what right do you have to say he is? It's like saying he is because he's accused as such, whether he's really done it or not. Where's the justice in that? I won't even go into most of what I was thinking while reading about GOT7's drama. But the thing is, death threats? Okay, death threats in general. Why? What right do you, behind a screen who don't even know the supposed person personally, have to tell someone to die or kill themselves? First of all, life shouldn't be treated so lightly. Once a life's gone, you can't bring it back. And people suiciding isn't a first where, whoever that cyber bully was, came out to apologize. It's just always too late. What good is it that you've apologized? We've lost a life; someone's lost a friend, a daughter/brother, a lover, a family member. You can't replace that for them. Never. Yet one can easily go on the internet to tell someone to die. Oh it's not hard to die, I mean you can try since you encourage it oh so often, so please watch your words carefully. This all comes down to my opinion on: what makes fans think they have all the right in the world to pretty much control what their favorite celebrities can do? Okay, maybe you wouldn't like seeing a public figure smoking/drinking or with tattoos, but those are all something a regular person would do. Is there a rule that says they have to give all that up if they want to become an idol? Who knows. I don't know.
Then there's the world. Ah, yes. Where's the little bit of humanity and hope left in these beings we call, human? The shootings were uncalled for. Just all of a sudden. Yes, every single person is entitled to their own opinion. And one who values their own opinion should understand the principle of valuing others' opinions. Why must we force one's own values on others? Then where would the idea that every SINGLE person is entitled to their OWN opinion be? That is just unfair. So you might hate the LGBTQIA community, but they are not doing anything that is directly affecting your freakin' life, so why can't you just leave them be? Racism should also be long gone, yet why are people still being racist? Everyone understands that people are different, yet some still claim that their race or something are far superior. Oh come on. Have you taken your history classes and passed? There is no one race that is superior nor inferior. If I had to say it, even animals are more civilized in recognizing that no matter what species they are, no matter how different they look from themselves, they can still be friends. Are humans too "wild" to understand that concept? Let me also add this: yes, you're entitled to your opinion, but when voicing your opinion, it shouldn't be in a way that's insulting or degrading, not even subtly. Babies don't know what is racism; it is taught and it is learned. What happened to the "Golden Rule" we learned as children? Were they just for show?
"do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
I may not be religious, but just seeing/reading about all these religious problems, and even during history classes, I always wonder... what would God say about this? Every religion claims that their God is THE God, but why can't they respect other religions? Because didn't that one God create an alias for each race and religion in which life would make sense for each? God never preached to fight to make him "the only one." I don't know how religious people feel, like how strongly toward their belief is. But... the one who's preaching... it's a human. And... is it strange for me to think some people manipulate the wordings or even 'teachings' of their God? Some people like to use the Bible as a ways of attacking something unorthodox, and I'm over here thinking "I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant."
Of course, this rant cannot be used as a description for everyone in the fandom/on the internet/in the world/of a religion. I'm just sick of all these ignorant cowards who voice their opinions like what they say is the only truth etc. And they're too stubborn to accept anything contrary.
Humans...
Oops didn't realize I wrote such a long rant *merong*
|
Hair rant & more...
written on Thursday, July 14, 2016 @ 4:38 PM ✈
Ugh I am so annoyed right now because I can't do one freakin' simple hairstyle. I'm already annoyed about not being able to braid my own hair. I was trying to do this hairstyle; it's just twisting! but NOO my stupid hair won't stop tangling itself. So I'm so annoyed right now and I pretty much took it out on my hair by combing through it with my hand so roughly that I'm pulling hair out. ((I don't know why but I've been kinda losing more hair than usual lately? Like when I'm showering...)) Anyway, that's not even the only problem. Why won't my hair freakin' grow already. and why the heck is it always so freakin' oily and smelly. UGH. So pissed right now... > >
On a side note, I finally keychain-ed my DOB "set" lols Used Mod Podge for the first time. It SMELLS. So I put like 2 layers of MP and then sprayed with fixative again. Hopefully the colors don't scratch off. I should use resin instead of MP. Resin is so much prettier~ and will definitely protect the charms. Too bad it's pretty $$, but I heard there's a 5g at Daiso. Just not at my Daiso... hopefully at the one in SF. The whole point of me making that DOB charm was because, yes 1. I really love Taeyeongie and DOB lol but 2. because I want to remind myself to do my best (aka, their name Do One's Best) and that they've done it; they've worked hard busking and finally get to debut. So that whatever I want to accomplish, I just need to do my best and eventually I'll make it.
Lately me and Jo have been dancing some hard songs so that the next day we are really tired/sore. Actually, it's usually just me because Jo doesn't even go all out. Tried working out but that didn't work. Plus waking up early to go to the park to exercise... well, when we get there we do some weak workouts so that didn't help. Pretty disappointed because I'm not losing weight or my belly fat. ((Well, WiiFit says I am. Just little by little. But I think I gained again :p )) Speaking of dancing, worries? Not really. Just been thinking about POLARIS. How can we hold this group up? We've all grown up and are hitting into reality. There's no time for petty things like doing covers... It's hard to meet up as is. Or am I the one overestimating the group? So I'm just wondering... will we never do any more covers but just to have a name to hold?
--
And a rant about the world. Which all started because of the recent news around the world, the drama in the K-world, and GOT7's controversy. Also, you might get angry from the following rant, and may even disagree with me. Feel free to skip this section :)
((This applies to all fandoms and any other connections you can make, such as with friends etc.))
It's scary how one can claim to be a so-called fan, but the moment they're in some trouble, they're the first to turn their backs on them. How can one consider themselves a true fan if their first response would be to jump out of the fandom? So let's say your idol did something terribly wrong; wouldn't a true fan feel really saddened? Or maybe even anger, within themselves for liking someone who would do something wrong. And this anger is usually thrown back at the idol as hatred, but I guess it's case-by-case. Is it me or some fans, if not many, are still so delusional that their biases/idols are "perfect"? The question is: what human in this world is 10-10 perfect? Yes, let's not forget these celebrities are human, just like you and me. So what if Yoochun goes to an adult café? Is he not human? Is he not an adult? Sure, maybe he should've been more careful and maybe he should've made the choice of not doing such things because of his status as a public figure, but these humanly things he does should not be something to be criticized so harshly, to that degree at least. Would you stop being friends with someone because you found out they go to some kind of adult café? Why is it that people think they have the right to criticize the things celebrities do? You sit behind a screen and hide in a room for goodness' sake. And if he did do something so criminally wrong, well, we don't have the right to judge; we'll let the Court decide that and his punishment. But before he's even confirmed guilty, what right do you have to say he is? It's like saying he is because he's accused as such, whether he's really done it or not. Where's the justice in that? I won't even go into most of what I was thinking while reading about GOT7's drama. But the thing is, death threats? Okay, death threats in general. Why? What right do you, behind a screen who don't even know the supposed person personally, have to tell someone to die or kill themselves? First of all, life shouldn't be treated so lightly. Once a life's gone, you can't bring it back. And people suiciding isn't a first where, whoever that cyber bully was, came out to apologize. It's just always too late. What good is it that you've apologized? We've lost a life; someone's lost a friend, a daughter/brother, a lover, a family member. You can't replace that for them. Never. Yet one can easily go on the internet to tell someone to die. Oh it's not hard to die, I mean you can try since you encourage it oh so often, so please watch your words carefully. This all comes down to my opinion on: what makes fans think they have all the right in the world to pretty much control what their favorite celebrities can do? Okay, maybe you wouldn't like seeing a public figure smoking/drinking or with tattoos, but those are all something a regular person would do. Is there a rule that says they have to give all that up if they want to become an idol? Who knows. I don't know.
Then there's the world. Ah, yes. Where's the little bit of humanity and hope left in these beings we call, human? The shootings were uncalled for. Just all of a sudden. Yes, every single person is entitled to their own opinion. And one who values their own opinion should understand the principle of valuing others' opinions. Why must we force one's own values on others? Then where would the idea that every SINGLE person is entitled to their OWN opinion be? That is just unfair. So you might hate the LGBTQIA community, but they are not doing anything that is directly affecting your freakin' life, so why can't you just leave them be? Racism should also be long gone, yet why are people still being racist? Everyone understands that people are different, yet some still claim that their race or something are far superior. Oh come on. Have you taken your history classes and passed? There is no one race that is superior nor inferior. If I had to say it, even animals are more civilized in recognizing that no matter what species they are, no matter how different they look from themselves, they can still be friends. Are humans too "wild" to understand that concept? Let me also add this: yes, you're entitled to your opinion, but when voicing your opinion, it shouldn't be in a way that's insulting or degrading, not even subtly. Babies don't know what is racism; it is taught and it is learned. What happened to the "Golden Rule" we learned as children? Were they just for show?
"do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
I may not be religious, but just seeing/reading about all these religious problems, and even during history classes, I always wonder... what would God say about this? Every religion claims that their God is THE God, but why can't they respect other religions? Because didn't that one God create an alias for each race and religion in which life would make sense for each? God never preached to fight to make him "the only one." I don't know how religious people feel, like how strongly toward their belief is. But... the one who's preaching... it's a human. And... is it strange for me to think some people manipulate the wordings or even 'teachings' of their God? Some people like to use the Bible as a ways of attacking something unorthodox, and I'm over here thinking "I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant."
Of course, this rant cannot be used as a description for everyone in the fandom/on the internet/in the world/of a religion. I'm just sick of all these ignorant cowards who voice their opinions like what they say is the only truth etc. And they're too stubborn to accept anything contrary.
Humans...
Oops didn't realize I wrote such a long rant *merong*
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|