konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
After extractions
written on Thursday, July 21, 2016 @ 4:23 PM ✈
Well, apparently I only have 3 wisdom teeth. I don't know why Dr. Huang said I had 4 hmph. Since the top one hasn't grown out yet, I only pulled the bottom 2. The right side was the one growing crooked so it was harder to take out. It was a lot of pushing and pulling. I wasn't put to sleep. Right now my right side of my jaw is sore. I got dissolvable stitches but I don't know if it's gone yet. I can't (at least, won't) open my mouth wide enough to see. I was starving yesterday since I didn't eat when I went to get it pulled and couldn't eat afterward. I have painkillers and antibiotics to eat bleh. So I went with 24hrs without food. I drank water by dripping it from a straw, since I can't sip in case the suction pulls on my stitches. After I took my painkiller, I went to sleep around 8, but woke up an hr after. Went back to sleep again & kept waking up randomly? I think it was the heat. Went to sleep after another painkiller at 1am I think and woke up around 7/7:30am. Mom reheated congee for me. A big bowl but I couldn't even finish it or even eat half of it. I'm craving for something sweet so I had Jen buy me Jell-O LOL. Swallowing hurts, like when you have a sore throat. I didn't even talk much. My mouth still swollen a bit. I kinda slept a lot? Well, only after I ate the painkiller. I didn't fall into REM sleep though. My body felt heavy after the painkiller, when I was moving during my nap.
Anywho, Jen just went back to SF. I can't really do much... and haven't the energy to do anything. And I can't stop thinking about Uncontrolled Love, so I'ma rewatch it lol while drinking some congee. I have to rinse my mouth with saltwater too; sometimes I forget.
EDIT: Noticed things I didn't notice the first time I watched UL lol. I watched Boys Love and I hate the ending x'D If y'alls cringe at naked bodies, I don't recommend y'all to watch it. There's this really sweet part, when he holds his hand and watches him sleep after his emotional breakdown. I also just nibbled French fries from BK, the soft ones. Only chewed with my middle teeth and swallowed. These painkillers are strong; takes effect pretty fast. I found this series called Takumi-Kun Series on KissAsian. I don't know why they weren't put in a series set; instead it's split into different movies. I think I'ma watch one more before I shower. ((Psst, Jo won't let me keke)) She's cutting pork into really tiny pieces lol
EDIT2: Just finished Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite & it was pretty sweet~ Man, after watching that I want to play my violin again... ((the "famous violinist" reminds me of someone & is kinda cute keke)) There's a BL2~ wonder if the movies connect though... welp. My jaw/tongue is starting to hurt. Better shower! :D
|
After extractions
written on Thursday, July 21, 2016 @ 4:23 PM ✈
Well, apparently I only have 3 wisdom teeth. I don't know why Dr. Huang said I had 4 hmph. Since the top one hasn't grown out yet, I only pulled the bottom 2. The right side was the one growing crooked so it was harder to take out. It was a lot of pushing and pulling. I wasn't put to sleep. Right now my right side of my jaw is sore. I got dissolvable stitches but I don't know if it's gone yet. I can't (at least, won't) open my mouth wide enough to see. I was starving yesterday since I didn't eat when I went to get it pulled and couldn't eat afterward. I have painkillers and antibiotics to eat bleh. So I went with 24hrs without food. I drank water by dripping it from a straw, since I can't sip in case the suction pulls on my stitches. After I took my painkiller, I went to sleep around 8, but woke up an hr after. Went back to sleep again & kept waking up randomly? I think it was the heat. Went to sleep after another painkiller at 1am I think and woke up around 7/7:30am. Mom reheated congee for me. A big bowl but I couldn't even finish it or even eat half of it. I'm craving for something sweet so I had Jen buy me Jell-O LOL. Swallowing hurts, like when you have a sore throat. I didn't even talk much. My mouth still swollen a bit. I kinda slept a lot? Well, only after I ate the painkiller. I didn't fall into REM sleep though. My body felt heavy after the painkiller, when I was moving during my nap.
Anywho, Jen just went back to SF. I can't really do much... and haven't the energy to do anything. And I can't stop thinking about Uncontrolled Love, so I'ma rewatch it lol while drinking some congee. I have to rinse my mouth with saltwater too; sometimes I forget.
EDIT: Noticed things I didn't notice the first time I watched UL lol. I watched Boys Love and I hate the ending x'D If y'alls cringe at naked bodies, I don't recommend y'all to watch it. There's this really sweet part, when he holds his hand and watches him sleep after his emotional breakdown. I also just nibbled French fries from BK, the soft ones. Only chewed with my middle teeth and swallowed. These painkillers are strong; takes effect pretty fast. I found this series called Takumi-Kun Series on KissAsian. I don't know why they weren't put in a series set; instead it's split into different movies. I think I'ma watch one more before I shower. ((Psst, Jo won't let me keke)) She's cutting pork into really tiny pieces lol
EDIT2: Just finished Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite & it was pretty sweet~ Man, after watching that I want to play my violin again... ((the "famous violinist" reminds me of someone & is kinda cute keke)) There's a BL2~ wonder if the movies connect though... welp. My jaw/tongue is starting to hurt. Better shower! :D
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|