<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Running thoughts
written on Monday, August 15, 2016 @ 1:54 AM ✈

Hm. I just keep putting off the idea of writing here. I'm so lazy. Everything is piling up so that there's gonna be such a loooong post. Well, I finished DRAMAtical Murder. The ending... I can't believe I teared a bit and wanted to cry :'( but it was still really good. So happy for Aoba; for a second I really thought Ren was gone. The ending when Virus & Trip calls him again, I really couldn't figure out why he called "Sei" Ren. But after I looked up the Wiki, it made sense, but it made me wish Sei wasn't dead. I really like the song Clear sings; it's such a lullaby.
***now I'm here again, in the dark room, at 1:36am, searching desperately for the 2nd disc... only to find out his song was the last 3 songs in the drama CD omg I'm so dumb***
Any who. That relaxed me lol & it did lead me to more links~

Jim is in the dark too, applying for jobs? Aiyo, she works too hard. And dad is still so annoying. I hate it when she's already looking for jobs, and he comes over to see what she's doing and asks her is she looking for jobs. Is this the typical Asian (Chinese) pressure that I haven't felt "correctly"?
あーっ もうー. 面倒くさい -.-

Another thing I don't know why I'm doki doki for is Lee & Robin. (Well, I guess I know lols) Well, Robin wanted to hang tomorrow night. Of course I wouldn't mind. As a friend right? Then Lee texts me that he wanted to pick up his keychain tomorrow morning. The funny thing is, I'm messaging these 2 guys at the same; it's like I'm cheating on them (this will make sense when I post about the other day/yesterday) I kept trying to think... who is it I'm more comfortable with? To be honest... neither? lol Lee's always teasing me. Hmph. I don't know how to respondddd (bc I guess, sometimes I take his "jokes" literally? Iunno) Yet, it's not like he's always serious. If it had to come down to anything... L or R? At times like these, I wish I didn't feel like this... overthinking things & whatnot. It stresses me...
Welp. My eyes are starting to water because they're so dry. Time to sleep!

1 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life