<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Crazy driver
written on Friday, August 12, 2016 @ 1:50 AM ✈

Woops. I was driving sort of reckless today haha but no one got hurt! lol We sort of cleaned up in the morning then went out to buy Taco Bell for Jobee's lunch. We cleaned up some more at home. When Jo got home, we went to Wal-Mart to buy her notebook. I drove on the freeway. Gosh Jen being picky about my speed limit xD
Woke up early this morning, & happened to come up with so many theories for 24K's "Still 24K" MV LOL

Going rafting in Sac tomorrow! Coach asked about the bows, but I wasn't even close to done x'D Jim helped a bit, my slight OCD didn't allow me to let her do it LOL. After we finished the green set, I started on the yellow set while trying to finish Antique Bakery (K-drama). I did all 8 pew bows by myself. They all looked better than the green set that we finished, probably because I was on a roll~ & the 2nd glitter tulle I used wasn't as stiff and "sticky" as the 1st one I used; a lot softer. So the yellow bows definitely looked nicer. I finished in like 2hrs? Around 1am. Technically not done because I still need to tie the bows to the front; but I'll do that in the car tomorrow.

Welp. Jo is over here memorizing the 1st Amendment for journalism lol I will finish my drama finally~ while Robin is trying to figure out what to do because he wants to hangout before I go back to SJ. Lee needs to come by to pick up his keychain.... hm. Why do guys only take me to movies? LOLOL

--EDIT--
It's almost 3am right now & I just finished the drama! Omg the ending was really good~ well, better than the anime's ending. There was some explanation. Some translations that didn't really make sense in the anime, made sense in the movie (the scenes were pretty much identical).
I really like the café's interaction with each other when they found out he saved the kidnapped kid and he himself was fine; that was like some amazing friendship/acquaintance <3 Jinhyuk lets them have a group hug, but the group hug went on for too long that he pushed them off. As soon as he turned around, he ran! lol and the other 3 chased after him; that was so cute~
Apparently Jinhyuk was homophobic (as shown in the anime, since the drama didn't really say but hinted), and it's known that Sunwoo is afraid of women, and we also see that. At the end Sunwoo gave Jinhyuk a hug while greeting these 3 school girls who regularly come to the café; I really love how they both changed after going through everything together--Jinhyuk was less homophobic and Sunwoo was getting more comfortable around girls.
I think my favorite part was when they spent Christmas together; Jinhyuk says 'merry christmas' to them secretly outside the store & pretend to be all cool and stuff when they were celebrating. (Also when he went to make deliveries & he told them to be good boys & watch the store, Gibeom and Sunwoo gave him such cute smiles and waved him off <3)
It's crazy what a little makeup and new hairstyle could do. Seriously, when I watched the beginning, I was like these guys aren't cute & these aren't the same people... right?. After watching the ending, and they had school flashbacks, I realized the people were the same xD
Gibeom looked like Eric Nam when I first saw him; such a cutie. Guess who it was? Yoo Ah-in xD The child actor for young Jinhyuk was Yeo Jin-goo & wow, he's actually a pretty well-known actor now, too. (His wiki picture wasn't cute though) & Ju Ji-hoon, who played Jinhyuk reminds me of Road Boyz's Maca in some pics haha & Kim Jae-wook reminds me of Kangnam, especially at some angles in the movie.
Well, I shouldn't over-analyze or -comment about the drama. I think it was overall really good (except for some creepy/exorcisy effects... hehe...) <3 <3

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life