konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
While eating nuggets...
written on Friday, September 2, 2016 @ 1:11 AM ✈
because why not? lol I was going to make myself a sandwich (I don't know why I'm craving food... I'm not even hungry really...) but Steph made me nuggets lol I should've been doing homework, but after League, I got distracted and watched Pokémon. Eep.
Lessee... yesterday was a workload. I woke up at 7am to go to the Pencil Test Lab to do my last minute animation. Then had class 'til 9:20pm. Yes 9:20 at NIGHT. Originally I had no night class. But after a few e-mails with a couple advisors, I decided to enroll in Inga's ANI 12. That's 4 ANI classes this semester... 15 units... I'm actually scared I won't be able to handle it, but I should be able to because I have free Tuesdays & Thursdays, until 3pm at least. 3 ANI classes on a Mon/Wed...
ANI 28 was good--we had critiques; ANI 50 was pretty fun--we worked in groups & I met a few people but really only talked to 2. Everyone was pretty nice. I actually talked. Like, I wasn't too quiet, which was good; ANI 12 was fun yet boring. Boring because she was talking about the basics that I've learned (this is retake), but it's fun because Inga and them were telling stories too. Since I just enrolled, I have to do catch up work too. Hm.
The first one to leave the apartment, the last one to come home. Ha.
It was still a good day though :D
I woke up this morning pretty sore still, from the gym (Mon), hip hop and walking (yesterday/Tues). I woke up around 10:30am, but laid in bed because I was still pretty tired. and was on my phone. Steph left for class and I spent the next hour and a half reading Bakuman! lol. When I got up, I realized I had a lot of red bumps. At first I thought they'd go away eventually, but nope. They were mosquito bites, and I had a lot. Then I headed out to bookstore and student union to eat with Steph. Then we went home, and I had class. Class went by okay today.
Got home and started felting the penguins for Coach. Felted for like 3-4 hours? Around 7 something I think, John asked me to get his backpack from him so he can go to the YG concert (free concert for SJSU students). After the concert, around 10:30pm, he came by to pick it up.
Better hurry and go do homeworks! but not tonight... I'ma sleep LOL. And wake up early tomorrow for class. After class, I'ma try to finish the bouncing ball and animate it before we leave. Also, to get Thirst Tea~ hehe. I think I'm forgetting stuff, but I gotta make sure I do me homework!
|
While eating nuggets...
written on Friday, September 2, 2016 @ 1:11 AM ✈
because why not? lol I was going to make myself a sandwich (I don't know why I'm craving food... I'm not even hungry really...) but Steph made me nuggets lol I should've been doing homework, but after League, I got distracted and watched Pokémon. Eep.
Lessee... yesterday was a workload. I woke up at 7am to go to the Pencil Test Lab to do my last minute animation. Then had class 'til 9:20pm. Yes 9:20 at NIGHT. Originally I had no night class. But after a few e-mails with a couple advisors, I decided to enroll in Inga's ANI 12. That's 4 ANI classes this semester... 15 units... I'm actually scared I won't be able to handle it, but I should be able to because I have free Tuesdays & Thursdays, until 3pm at least. 3 ANI classes on a Mon/Wed...
ANI 28 was good--we had critiques; ANI 50 was pretty fun--we worked in groups & I met a few people but really only talked to 2. Everyone was pretty nice. I actually talked. Like, I wasn't too quiet, which was good; ANI 12 was fun yet boring. Boring because she was talking about the basics that I've learned (this is retake), but it's fun because Inga and them were telling stories too. Since I just enrolled, I have to do catch up work too. Hm.
The first one to leave the apartment, the last one to come home. Ha.
It was still a good day though :D
I woke up this morning pretty sore still, from the gym (Mon), hip hop and walking (yesterday/Tues). I woke up around 10:30am, but laid in bed because I was still pretty tired. and was on my phone. Steph left for class and I spent the next hour and a half reading Bakuman! lol. When I got up, I realized I had a lot of red bumps. At first I thought they'd go away eventually, but nope. They were mosquito bites, and I had a lot. Then I headed out to bookstore and student union to eat with Steph. Then we went home, and I had class. Class went by okay today.
Got home and started felting the penguins for Coach. Felted for like 3-4 hours? Around 7 something I think, John asked me to get his backpack from him so he can go to the YG concert (free concert for SJSU students). After the concert, around 10:30pm, he came by to pick it up.
Better hurry and go do homeworks! but not tonight... I'ma sleep LOL. And wake up early tomorrow for class. After class, I'ma try to finish the bouncing ball and animate it before we leave. Also, to get Thirst Tea~ hehe. I think I'm forgetting stuff, but I gotta make sure I do me homework!
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|