<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
New music~
written on Sunday, August 28, 2016 @ 10:24 PM ✈

Yes my baby~ I ended up buying his songs kill me nowww. Maybe around $4-5 total? His EP costed aroud $3.96, but that's all that shows up on my billing so I don't know. I was able to download one song from his Weibo (& I think it was free), but not the other, so I ripped it off YT, along with one other song. Another song I happened upon was hard to find, but I managed to find a Yukou link so I ripped the audio off that, but for some reason it's 7 min.. so I need to cut off some of it. Then I had to rip both of Meng Rui's song from YT. I found NINETY NINE'S Hibernation through a forum, & I managed to get his(?) whole album. I need to reorganize my music; rename and whatnot. [[I just ripped the instrumental of "Dream," & it is also 7min? But if I let it play, it plays correctly & at the end it's just silence 'til 7min are up. Once I scrub anywhere, it plays. Hmph. This isn't the first time.]] Also, gotta watch their fanmeets/interviews/backstages etc omgeeee
P.S. While on music, let me mention that Love Live 5th Stage finally released on DVD so now I'm just waiting for download; omgeeee watching the concerts always gets me so happy~~~

I'm sad that I can't have any of IVVY's songs.... they only have 1 EP & 1 single on iTunes store... ToT

**Next task is to download his videos where he performed various songs on the show, & to rip them too.
Because he sang this song, I looked up the original~ Check it out here~ Here's my baby here~ Too bad he didn't sing the full 3-4min of the song :p

On a side note, Adobe is freakin' messin' with me D:< The person who helped ended up not really understanding what I was asking for (I just read the e-mail today; I was assuming I was getting an e-mail by tomorrow). Which means I need to re-"purchase" Adobe, but it's not letting me because it says I'm not a student... I don't know if it's because I need to be using campus Wi-fi, but that shouldn't be the case. I could add the item to cart yesterday, when I was on campus though, so I'ma try tomorrow.
--
Went to the ART building to do my animation. Yay~ first simple animation~ but sad I drew twice the number of needed frames so I wasted those extra pieces of paper ToT Afterward, me & Steph had Pizza My Heart for dinner. It was really good~ My gum really hurts; I don't know if it's because my wisdom tooth is coming out? But it's swollen & hurts ToT
I didn't write much about today, but hope I didn't forget to write about what I wanted (ie. about the music & stuff, which I did).
Wow, much distracted. Haven't read for ANI 28, & forgot about daily sketches. Yikes!

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life