konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Thoughts...
written on Saturday, September 10, 2016 @ 6:10 PM ✈
Ah, today's Saturday. The first football game for SJSU. Bea, Biri, and LeAnn went, but me & Steph stayed home. Originally to do work, but I ended up spending the last 4 hours painting a canvas for Biri. I felt like I had to give her something... she's like sooo nice TuT It's in acrylics and literally my first time painting with acrylics and on canvas. It actually didn't turn out too bad. Then I used my micron pen 03 to write a quote I found on her IG. It looks printed because of the ink quality; I messed up on the writing though ToT in some places.
I still, and will, need to catch up on work and make sure I have everything done by Sunday. I woke up this morning around 9:30am to turn off my alarm, played MM, and then went back to sleep, not deep sleep, because I got up around 11? and started finishing the last 2 volumes of Bakuman! I was literally tearing up because, wow, they finally reached their dreams :') Steph made me this yummy mushroom omelette~ but she didn't put salt xD
Yesterday me & Steph were out for so long after class. We went to Wal-mart to pick up my cork strips in Milpitas; we got back to SJ around 9:30pm and then had dinner at Johnny Rockets. I love Johnny Rockets *3* We were freezing cold haha. This lady who stood behind me in line at Wal-mart asked about my shirt; I was wearing the maroon Anoki Ouchii shirt. I am like a walking advertisement for them lol but I didn't advertise this time like I did last time at Costco. They should sponsor me haha
When we finally got home, Steph mopped and I organized my bbys~ They are all nicely pinned up on the cork strip above my headboard. It's a lot shorter in length and depth of the cork, but it still works. I also finally put up my whiteboard. Next up is my Uta no Prince-sama posters~
Aside from that, me and Steph are still playing MM and omgee I can't anymore haha. The game is going to start focusing on a route. "Talking" with them, it's kinda relaxing and always makes me laugh (or stressed), but since they're not real people, I don't have to worry too much about hurting anyone's actual feelings LOL
I see Yoosung as Jo (YS plays LOLOL and Jo plays LoL ahaha); Jumin as Jen, because they're both crazy for cats.
Speaking of cats, Espey's sick :( She apparently has kidney failure. Jim said, the choices were to prolong her life, or put her to sleep... I don't know... Right now, they're taking care of her in Gramp's house...
Also, I hate BigHit LOL yesterday I was looking at 'things you (probably) didn't notice...' for their short films. It gave me the creeps. I had goosebumps up and down my body, it was crazy. But I want to read Demian... and The Little Prince.
~~
Well those weren't really thoughts huh? Actually, thoughts have been running through my head a lot when I'm with Steph, just because I'm not really sure what she's thinking... and I'm always worried that she's actually annoyed at me or something? (because I talk a lot... sometimes ^^; I actually can't/don't know how to explain what exactly I mean) When she's loud, she's loud. When she's quiet, she's quiet. People are like that, but it always feels like we're drifting on two separate icebergs next to each other when we don't talk. It's nothing too negative though; I just worry about what other people think about me-- about my actions-- too much. I don't let it bother me though. We live very different lives (of course), but that's why it seems so hard to live together at some points. I don't know where I'm getting at. Maybe nowhere, really. In general, we're very different, but in some ways, we are quite similar... it's interesting being born 4 days apart.
On a side note, I've been thinking about POLARIS. There was no comeback this summer, even though I really hoped we would, and we even attempted a first practice. But nothing happened after that... there were plans that were exchanged, but we all knew they weren't going to happen. I may have posted about this before --or at least along the lines-- but POLARIS is starting to become (or is) a name that's only binding the group together (not that we really need to have a "binding name") with no actual reason of why we're POLARIS anymore. I'm thinking... maybe we should disband? It's like not necessary... but we're always on an indefinite hiatus... so I'm wondering should we just bring up disbanding? That way, there's no unnecessary pressure, especially for our leader ;; However, if breaking up is even worse, then I don't mind continuing POLARIS. But what's best?
Ah, I always end up writing too much, even though I didn't plan too ^^'
|
Thoughts...
written on Saturday, September 10, 2016 @ 6:10 PM ✈
Ah, today's Saturday. The first football game for SJSU. Bea, Biri, and LeAnn went, but me & Steph stayed home. Originally to do work, but I ended up spending the last 4 hours painting a canvas for Biri. I felt like I had to give her something... she's like sooo nice TuT It's in acrylics and literally my first time painting with acrylics and on canvas. It actually didn't turn out too bad. Then I used my micron pen 03 to write a quote I found on her IG. It looks printed because of the ink quality; I messed up on the writing though ToT in some places.
I still, and will, need to catch up on work and make sure I have everything done by Sunday. I woke up this morning around 9:30am to turn off my alarm, played MM, and then went back to sleep, not deep sleep, because I got up around 11? and started finishing the last 2 volumes of Bakuman! I was literally tearing up because, wow, they finally reached their dreams :') Steph made me this yummy mushroom omelette~ but she didn't put salt xD
Yesterday me & Steph were out for so long after class. We went to Wal-mart to pick up my cork strips in Milpitas; we got back to SJ around 9:30pm and then had dinner at Johnny Rockets. I love Johnny Rockets *3* We were freezing cold haha. This lady who stood behind me in line at Wal-mart asked about my shirt; I was wearing the maroon Anoki Ouchii shirt. I am like a walking advertisement for them lol but I didn't advertise this time like I did last time at Costco. They should sponsor me haha
When we finally got home, Steph mopped and I organized my bbys~ They are all nicely pinned up on the cork strip above my headboard. It's a lot shorter in length and depth of the cork, but it still works. I also finally put up my whiteboard. Next up is my Uta no Prince-sama posters~
Aside from that, me and Steph are still playing MM and omgee I can't anymore haha. The game is going to start focusing on a route. "Talking" with them, it's kinda relaxing and always makes me laugh (or stressed), but since they're not real people, I don't have to worry too much about hurting anyone's actual feelings LOL
I see Yoosung as Jo (YS plays LOLOL and Jo plays LoL ahaha); Jumin as Jen, because they're both crazy for cats.
Speaking of cats, Espey's sick :( She apparently has kidney failure. Jim said, the choices were to prolong her life, or put her to sleep... I don't know... Right now, they're taking care of her in Gramp's house...
Also, I hate BigHit LOL yesterday I was looking at 'things you (probably) didn't notice...' for their short films. It gave me the creeps. I had goosebumps up and down my body, it was crazy. But I want to read Demian... and The Little Prince.
~~
Well those weren't really thoughts huh? Actually, thoughts have been running through my head a lot when I'm with Steph, just because I'm not really sure what she's thinking... and I'm always worried that she's actually annoyed at me or something? (because I talk a lot... sometimes ^^; I actually can't/don't know how to explain what exactly I mean) When she's loud, she's loud. When she's quiet, she's quiet. People are like that, but it always feels like we're drifting on two separate icebergs next to each other when we don't talk. It's nothing too negative though; I just worry about what other people think about me-- about my actions-- too much. I don't let it bother me though. We live very different lives (of course), but that's why it seems so hard to live together at some points. I don't know where I'm getting at. Maybe nowhere, really. In general, we're very different, but in some ways, we are quite similar... it's interesting being born 4 days apart.
On a side note, I've been thinking about POLARIS. There was no comeback this summer, even though I really hoped we would, and we even attempted a first practice. But nothing happened after that... there were plans that were exchanged, but we all knew they weren't going to happen. I may have posted about this before --or at least along the lines-- but POLARIS is starting to become (or is) a name that's only binding the group together (not that we really need to have a "binding name") with no actual reason of why we're POLARIS anymore. I'm thinking... maybe we should disband? It's like not necessary... but we're always on an indefinite hiatus... so I'm wondering should we just bring up disbanding? That way, there's no unnecessary pressure, especially for our leader ;; However, if breaking up is even worse, then I don't mind continuing POLARIS. But what's best?
Ah, I always end up writing too much, even though I didn't plan too ^^'
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|