<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Shrunkenheadman, Pride & Love
written on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 @ 11:44 PM ✈

(Post title does not refer to the LGBTQIA community lol)
Last night was a crazy train wreck of stress. Why did I do that to myself? I slept at 4am, woke up at 7:15am, and worked pretty much non-stop 'til before ANI50 (which is at 3:30pm). Got back from ANI12 around 9:40pm-ish? I'm amazed I wasn't falling asleep. Guess that bland coffee this morning helped. Although it was a lot of work, and my back kept hurting throughout my last 2 classes (because I was bent over my work for long periods of time), I noticed this semester may be more enjoyable, even with a larger workload for me. I don't know how well I'll handle this load... but if I stay on top of things, I should be able to.

Flora is in my morning and night class; she's my TA in ANI12. I'm so glad to have her there because she's there when I'm stressing or if I have questions. She's always been there since I met her in ANI12, it's crazy <3 Not to mention, ANI28, in which I was pretty scared for because I don't talk that much with people there, I'm starting to talk to more people. Ange, even though I also met her in my 1st year, we never talked ever since our walk back to the dorm after Geography. She's super chill/cool, even though she seems pretty goth & emo haha but she's really funny and nice too. She gave me a cookie this morning during break ^u^ and we talked about random stuff. School stuff. Her reaction to this transfer who low-key has a crush on her ahaha. To be honest, I was embarrassed that I had to retake ANI 12 even though I know it's for my own good. It's like, I didn't really want my classmates to know that I failed John's class. But I wasn't the only one. Plus, everyone was understanding about retakes and needing more time to learn the skills and whatnot. It was actually thanks to Flora's text that I started to relax about the idea of re-taking. The only person who knew was Arlene. Taking ANI 12 again is really making everything I learned 1st semester with John sink in even deeper. At first I was nervous because I added in late to the class; I took a random seat and this 1st year (I believe) sat down next to me. It's only the second day I've been in the class. Today was the 1st day of in-depth notes and demos. Not to be mean saying this, but she didn't really understand what Inga was demo-ing (Inga didn't even know what she was doing haha) and so was slow with notes. Since Inga's notes came from attending John's class, I already knew whatsup, but seeing her struggle made me think about myself in the 1st year, struggling to catch up with John's quick demos and notes. So I was glad to be able to help her. Other than explaining the demo and stuff, I'm not sure if I'm capable enough to help them. So I'm not that confident lol but I know what I can help with, and I will to my best abilities. It made me think, is this how the upperclassmen felt when they helped-and got to know-the 1st years? Though we never made an official introduction to each other. The way she acts kinda reminds me of Flora, like she even kinda looks like her? haha but also a lot shier than Flora xD
On a side note, ANI50 was pretty good. (On the way to class though, I felt like throwing up--or felt sickly--after I rushed to flap my 'Match Squares' for ANI12. I don't know if it's because the stress and work was straining me making me feel sick but I stuffed that croissant hamburger in my mouth anyway) We got into the same groups again, and it was nice. After class, I had a little chat with Jassimaran and she was telling me about how scared she was because she didn't finish the cubes. Then I also had a chat with Sarah (I saw her back, but I didn't want to like say hi since we weren't that close. So I was gonna pretend I didn't know it was her; I was looking at the bulletin, and then she called my name so happily.) So we chatted, and she was telling me how she pre-ordered INFINITE's comeback album. It was kinda awkward because I didn't really know what else we could talk about. It was still good though.

It's funny though; in the ART building, I part ways with people telling me 'good luck' or vice versa. Haha. Yup, we need all the luck we can get.
I'm eating dinner right now; gonna go watch my MAJI Love Live 5th Stage (the download took like 4 tries; 15gb -.-). I still had the last bit of energy when I got home from class. I made dinner, cleaned the restroom sink, and scrubbed the bathtub because it was getting a 'ring' and ew. Me no likey. I also cleaned the toilet the other day. My eyes are starting to get hazy. Not yet tired but my eyes want to sleep lol I'm probably gonna read the "Salem Witch Hunt" before I sleep for my HIST15A quiz tomorrow. Or I could read it tomorrow morning... hm...

[Comment reply to Jim: I didn't understand at first LOL but then I remembered: yes mom's teal rain jacket *insert laughing-crying emoji*]

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life