konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Done!
written on Sunday, September 18, 2016 @ 10:43 PM ✈
Today was ridiculously hot omg. The heat made me sick; I felt like throwing up and had a headache. Did not feel well at all. Or maybe I worked too much too... lol
When I got back Saturday night, I worked on the grayscale 'til I finished the 1st pass; slept at 2:30am. I woke up around 5:30am (didn't get out of bed 'til 6am though) to completely finish it. I don't know if it'll pass though, but I'm glad I finished that. I went back to sleep around 7:15am. I planned to wake up around 9:30. Couldn't, so I reset my alarm to 10:30. I didn't get up 'til 11.
The grayscale was the most time-consuming so it's a good thing I finished that. Then I worked on ANI 50 stuff and finished pretty fast (if you count 1-3 hours fast lol). Then worked on ANI 12 stuff again, finished half. And BS-ed ANI 28, brick drop. Uh, I think it'll look like crap > < I have to wake up early in the morning to go animate it... -sigh-
Anyway, now I have time to catch-up with as much stuff as possible! I guess it's ANI 28 readings first... then ANI 50 daily sketches & research... and lastly ANI 12 notebook. I really need to get that notebook done; it was what failed me last semester omg.
Today was also Day 11 for Mystic Messenger. I CANNOT. OMG. Though I really want to jump in and play a 2nd route, I think I'ma take a break from it to focus on work. By the way, I've been thinking of getting the RFA VIP package because I really want the CD/DVD. If I did get it, I'd probably sell the other stuff, but I might be tempted to keep it LOL (it's $79+shipping = $90) Everyone says it's really worth it, but if I had to treat this purchase as "a treat to myself," I would rather get Birdy's hoodie as a treat lol I guess we'll see by October if I can't still find a download somewhere...
|
Done!
written on Sunday, September 18, 2016 @ 10:43 PM ✈
Today was ridiculously hot omg. The heat made me sick; I felt like throwing up and had a headache. Did not feel well at all. Or maybe I worked too much too... lol
When I got back Saturday night, I worked on the grayscale 'til I finished the 1st pass; slept at 2:30am. I woke up around 5:30am (didn't get out of bed 'til 6am though) to completely finish it. I don't know if it'll pass though, but I'm glad I finished that. I went back to sleep around 7:15am. I planned to wake up around 9:30. Couldn't, so I reset my alarm to 10:30. I didn't get up 'til 11.
The grayscale was the most time-consuming so it's a good thing I finished that. Then I worked on ANI 50 stuff and finished pretty fast (if you count 1-3 hours fast lol). Then worked on ANI 12 stuff again, finished half. And BS-ed ANI 28, brick drop. Uh, I think it'll look like crap > < I have to wake up early in the morning to go animate it... -sigh-
Anyway, now I have time to catch-up with as much stuff as possible! I guess it's ANI 28 readings first... then ANI 50 daily sketches & research... and lastly ANI 12 notebook. I really need to get that notebook done; it was what failed me last semester omg.
Today was also Day 11 for Mystic Messenger. I CANNOT. OMG. Though I really want to jump in and play a 2nd route, I think I'ma take a break from it to focus on work. By the way, I've been thinking of getting the RFA VIP package because I really want the CD/DVD. If I did get it, I'd probably sell the other stuff, but I might be tempted to keep it LOL (it's $79+shipping = $90) Everyone says it's really worth it, but if I had to treat this purchase as "a treat to myself," I would rather get Birdy's hoodie as a treat lol I guess we'll see by October if I can't still find a download somewhere...
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|