konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Teacher approval
written on Saturday, September 17, 2016 @ 12:47 AM ✈
I am super sleepy right now... early class is one thing, but so is this heat. On a side note, Mystic Messenger is escalating! (Yoosung route, Day 9) Like... wow. So much anticipation lol
Right now waiting for Jim and Jo to come pick me up. I'm going home for a day, probably be back Saturday afternoon? Well, let me tell you about today. I may have posted something about this last year (or not) about my teachers. I really love SHM and the A/I major really. I think it was Jo/Flora/& Callum talking about the major, how we're like a big family. John was the dad, Inga the mom, Lizz our crazy fun aunt, Dave Chai the wacky uncle, Brandon the younger brother/uncle, Sheldon the stepdad, Bunny & Courtney the grandparents. Pretty much the major (well-known in the program) professors. And I was thinking "wow... that is so true."
---oh. they're here. gotta go! will finish tonight--
Well, fuck.
Excuse the language. I was super pissed off when I realized I left my dirty laundry in my suitcase at the apartment; I only found out when we reached Stockton. I was just mad at myself for doing something so stupid. It sorta stressed? me out too I guess, and I've already been stressing too much. It took me a while to calm down; I calmed down after my shower. I really shouldn't let small things piss me off like that. To be honest, I was thinking about how I'd blog about that, when I was in the shower, and it had a lot more anger and f-bombs haha. But since I'm fine now, it's not necessary for them f-bombs. On a side note, I just re-read a few of the earliest posts. I CRINGE. My grammar and spelling was really off (not counting the text shortcuts), but even the content was ew. But hey, that's how a crushing 5th grader feels like LOL //hides in shame.
--
I'm a little lazy to continue the previous post about my A/I family. Maybe next time...
Ugh, I really want Birdy's hoodie, but it's now $77 ToT maybe I'll just get a sticker or something for my laptop... I guess I also hesitated on the hoodie because he said it might shrink if put in dryer... and if I'm gonna wash it, I will need to dryer it. Well, I could also hang it to dry.... -sigh- Well, most of his products are out-of-stock anyway. Maybe price will lower later? (his green hoodie was $65 last year...) Me & Steph were also looking at Mystic Messenger charms. They're so cuteeee! I really want, but it's like about $16 +shipping... = about $19... must resist! ToT Guess I just gotta satisfy myself with my own handmade ones haha
-sigh- I was trying to finish my grayscale... but I guess it's not happening. Good night.
|
Teacher approval
written on Saturday, September 17, 2016 @ 12:47 AM ✈
I am super sleepy right now... early class is one thing, but so is this heat. On a side note, Mystic Messenger is escalating! (Yoosung route, Day 9) Like... wow. So much anticipation lol
Right now waiting for Jim and Jo to come pick me up. I'm going home for a day, probably be back Saturday afternoon? Well, let me tell you about today. I may have posted something about this last year (or not) about my teachers. I really love SHM and the A/I major really. I think it was Jo/Flora/& Callum talking about the major, how we're like a big family. John was the dad, Inga the mom, Lizz our crazy fun aunt, Dave Chai the wacky uncle, Brandon the younger brother/uncle, Sheldon the stepdad, Bunny & Courtney the grandparents. Pretty much the major (well-known in the program) professors. And I was thinking "wow... that is so true."
---oh. they're here. gotta go! will finish tonight--
Well, fuck.
Excuse the language. I was super pissed off when I realized I left my dirty laundry in my suitcase at the apartment; I only found out when we reached Stockton. I was just mad at myself for doing something so stupid. It sorta stressed? me out too I guess, and I've already been stressing too much. It took me a while to calm down; I calmed down after my shower. I really shouldn't let small things piss me off like that. To be honest, I was thinking about how I'd blog about that, when I was in the shower, and it had a lot more anger and f-bombs haha. But since I'm fine now, it's not necessary for them f-bombs. On a side note, I just re-read a few of the earliest posts. I CRINGE. My grammar and spelling was really off (not counting the text shortcuts), but even the content was ew. But hey, that's how a crushing 5th grader feels like LOL //hides in shame.
--
I'm a little lazy to continue the previous post about my A/I family. Maybe next time...
Ugh, I really want Birdy's hoodie, but it's now $77 ToT maybe I'll just get a sticker or something for my laptop... I guess I also hesitated on the hoodie because he said it might shrink if put in dryer... and if I'm gonna wash it, I will need to dryer it. Well, I could also hang it to dry.... -sigh- Well, most of his products are out-of-stock anyway. Maybe price will lower later? (his green hoodie was $65 last year...) Me & Steph were also looking at Mystic Messenger charms. They're so cuteeee! I really want, but it's like about $16 +shipping... = about $19... must resist! ToT Guess I just gotta satisfy myself with my own handmade ones haha
-sigh- I was trying to finish my grayscale... but I guess it's not happening. Good night.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|