konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Hump day
written on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 @ 1:44 PM ✈
The week seems to go by pretty fast? It's already Wednesday. I don't have homework that I need to rush for next class... but my neck hurts and I wanna just lay down. And my stomach hurts a bit; glad it came before the wedding though. It's next week. omg.
I think I'm handling work slightly better? If I spend the rest of this week doing catch-up homework, I should be able to catch up by next week. Then I just gotta stay on top of things. How many times have I said that? Haha.
I was pretty distracted in class today. I kept thinking about charms again... and I was thinking about an MCx707 charm. You see individual RFA member charms, and ships within the RFA charms, but not really with MC... Hm... I have an idea in my head but I just know it won't come out exactly like that LOL I also was thinking about a collab store with Nana and Moe, but don't know if they're down for it hehe not like I asked though. We may all be too busy...
On a side note, spending so much, I'm planning on a summer job in SJ. I mean, well, since I have an apartment here, might as well make use of that.
Ah, I already don't know what else I wanted to mention....
Yesterday I was doing my ANI 50 masterwork project. Everything was going super dandy... until I realized I cut the bottom of the board an inch too much... OTL I was so disappointed. It was 2:30 in the morning. Luckily it was an inch only so I moved the pictures up and made the top and bottom border 1.5" instead of 2". Oiii, and Lizz was just talking about following directions...
Well that's all I guess? Oh, and also that grayscale? It didn't pass. Technically. I don't have to re-do it, but I hate how it didn't pass. Other than there were like 2 values that seemed similar and "crushed" texture in the 2 darkest squares, there was no other problems; Inga kept praising my craftsmanship so why didn't it passsss ToT I think I put a lot of pressure on myself to do well in a course I've taken...
Ah, I'm tired. There's something nagging in the back of my mind, but since it's not revealing itself, I'ma take a super duper short nap before class. Zzzz
--
EDIT: While I'm on break in class right now let me just say: I thought I got my life together only to find it falling apart right now.
Okay, so it's not that dramatic LOL but my masterwork project that I was pretty proud of despite the border problem? Well, the problem increased because I messed up on the borders on the images toooo! On top of that, I just remembered that I didn't do the 20 cubes for ANI 12, but I still have the cubes from last year. Sigh. And here I thought I finished all my homework early. Lesson to be learned: I will never finish homework and not need to rush it before the class.
--
EDIT2: I remember! It was about Uta no Prince-sama's 4th season. Omgee it's coming out on Oct.1! I cannot wait for all those collab releases between HEAVENS & STARISH <3 There's also another anime movie coming out called "Koe no Katachi," by the director of "Kimi no na wa." Heard it's gonna be sad~ but a good movie.
|
Hump day
written on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 @ 1:44 PM ✈
The week seems to go by pretty fast? It's already Wednesday. I don't have homework that I need to rush for next class... but my neck hurts and I wanna just lay down. And my stomach hurts a bit; glad it came before the wedding though. It's next week. omg.
I think I'm handling work slightly better? If I spend the rest of this week doing catch-up homework, I should be able to catch up by next week. Then I just gotta stay on top of things. How many times have I said that? Haha.
I was pretty distracted in class today. I kept thinking about charms again... and I was thinking about an MCx707 charm. You see individual RFA member charms, and ships within the RFA charms, but not really with MC... Hm... I have an idea in my head but I just know it won't come out exactly like that LOL I also was thinking about a collab store with Nana and Moe, but don't know if they're down for it hehe not like I asked though. We may all be too busy...
On a side note, spending so much, I'm planning on a summer job in SJ. I mean, well, since I have an apartment here, might as well make use of that.
Ah, I already don't know what else I wanted to mention....
Yesterday I was doing my ANI 50 masterwork project. Everything was going super dandy... until I realized I cut the bottom of the board an inch too much... OTL I was so disappointed. It was 2:30 in the morning. Luckily it was an inch only so I moved the pictures up and made the top and bottom border 1.5" instead of 2". Oiii, and Lizz was just talking about following directions...
Well that's all I guess? Oh, and also that grayscale? It didn't pass. Technically. I don't have to re-do it, but I hate how it didn't pass. Other than there were like 2 values that seemed similar and "crushed" texture in the 2 darkest squares, there was no other problems; Inga kept praising my craftsmanship so why didn't it passsss ToT I think I put a lot of pressure on myself to do well in a course I've taken...
Ah, I'm tired. There's something nagging in the back of my mind, but since it's not revealing itself, I'ma take a super duper short nap before class. Zzzz
--
EDIT: While I'm on break in class right now let me just say: I thought I got my life together only to find it falling apart right now.
Okay, so it's not that dramatic LOL but my masterwork project that I was pretty proud of despite the border problem? Well, the problem increased because I messed up on the borders on the images toooo! On top of that, I just remembered that I didn't do the 20 cubes for ANI 12, but I still have the cubes from last year. Sigh. And here I thought I finished all my homework early. Lesson to be learned: I will never finish homework and not need to rush it before the class.
--
EDIT2: I remember! It was about Uta no Prince-sama's 4th season. Omgee it's coming out on Oct.1! I cannot wait for all those collab releases between HEAVENS & STARISH <3 There's also another anime movie coming out called "Koe no Katachi," by the director of "Kimi no na wa." Heard it's gonna be sad~ but a good movie.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|