<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Gloomy
written on Friday, October 14, 2016 @ 11:59 PM ✈

Today was nice weather; and my definition of nice is cloudy, not too cold not too warm.
Class was meh today. After he corrected the portfolios, my mood just kinda went down. But Sheldon, in a way, tried to lift us up again. Didn't really work ^^;
My gestures did well, but I knew everything else wouldn't pass.
I was really nervous about it, but I was thinking to myself, about how you're never alone. Okay. So we say that to ourselves, but how often do we actually believe that enough to relieve ourselves of worry, if you know what I mean. I know I tell myself that a lot, but in the back of my mind, I still always think that I'm the worst. After being in the program for 2 years, I can be sure that I am never alone. <3 Amy broke down today... I don't know why. For sure she did a lot better on her portfolio, but everyone's definition (causes)--and levels--of stress are different. Everyone's EQ is different too.

After class, I headed out to Daiso, after treating myself to Quickly. First I went to Great Mall, couldn't find what I was looking for, so then I went to Eastridge. Long rides.. I kinda dozed off and thought I missed my stop ahaha. Spent almost $11 today, but I got what I needed (wanted? lol) Had to stop by Walgreens to buy a bar of soap. When I finally got home, I made dinner~ whee~ and while waiting for my chicken, I decided to do the DIY sketchbook (tutorial) since I have the needed supplies. They came out nice! I made 2 sizes, one is half the original paper --9"x6"-- and the other one was 1/4 of that? --4.5"x6". For the 9"x6" sketchbook, the cover and backing is made of the cardboard from the watercolor pad lolol It wasn't enough to make a cover and backing for the small one, so I just cut some "lasagna" cardboard. It doesn't look as nice... need that cardboard paper or really heavy stock paper. Beige or light brown would look nice, unless the paper is toned :p
This really simple DIY was fun; the actual book binding techniques will take time, but I hope the outcomes will be nice :D I don't have all the supplies needed for that though...
--
It rained, more like drizzled and sprinkled, a few times. It got humid later in the day bleh.
I just thought to take this day off and just do what I want. Like Victor said, gotta take some time off and enjoy myself. The walks were really tiring though ahaha but hey, at least I finally got to go outside. I tried not to think about homework at all, just let myself relax (you can only imagine that that's not gonna happen). Originally Steph was supposed to go with me, but in the end she couldn't. I was kinda glad; don't get me wrong! Since I was the one who asked her in the first place. But after the class, I just wanted to be.... alone I guess. Just to contemplate by myself...
We all need alone time sometimes.
You'll start to feel "burdened" or "suffocated" if you don't give yourself alone time. For someone like me who always worries about others (in many ways)... the mental work gets tiring.

Well, it's time to get back to work (after I shower)

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life