konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Finding my way
written on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 @ 7:16 PM ✈
Well, Jo apparently has a fractured ankle bone. No talent show for her. I don't think I'll go back? lol
Jim commented (I think on the wrong post but she says not lol) but I didn't mention that she cleaned the graphite out of my cut! It took awhile, but we finally did it heuheu
I received my artist gloves yesterday! They're cheap so I can't really say much. It's decent 'aight. It's a little big, but it'll work. They are fingerless, except for the last two fingers; to prevent "sweating," I guess, on my tablet~ so my hand doesn't stick to the surface lol
I think I'm starting to accept the fact that I have a lot of work; psh, it's not like I haven't accepted it before lol
Right now you might be in a situation that you think you won't survive but six months ago you were in a situation that you didn't you'd survive and two years before that you were in a situation you didn't think you'd survive and the point is you will always surprise yourself and you will always make it through.
Sarah happened to share that (image) on her Facebook, and wow, that's so true. I didn't think I'd survive last year, and I did (sort of). And I will again, somehow ^^;
I think I really needed that reassurance. Even with some bumps right now, I'll make it over and go along a smooth road, just to hit some more bumps. But I'll manage... I'll make it through...
I had more Tesora from Philz Coffee~ this time iced. I think I prefer the regular hot coffee of Tesora. This iced one I finished too fast lol and the foam felt... oily? lol. I really enjoy being at Philz. I think I'd enjoy a vintage café even more though. My barista today was really nice! haha. He told me to try the coffee to see if it's good before I took the drink. After I sipped it he asked "good?" and I said mhm and he apologized for yelling at me? like, when did you yell at me? lol
Biri wanted coffee. Well, I kinda tempted her? lol glad she liked Tesora though. I went with her and ended up grabbing Quickly /facepalm/
Anyway, I should get on that homework... sigh. Small homeworks first!
(Can you tell which posts I write on my phone vs laptop? hehe)
|
Finding my way
written on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 @ 7:16 PM ✈
Well, Jo apparently has a fractured ankle bone. No talent show for her. I don't think I'll go back? lol
Jim commented (I think on the wrong post but she says not lol) but I didn't mention that she cleaned the graphite out of my cut! It took awhile, but we finally did it heuheu
I received my artist gloves yesterday! They're cheap so I can't really say much. It's decent 'aight. It's a little big, but it'll work. They are fingerless, except for the last two fingers; to prevent "sweating," I guess, on my tablet~ so my hand doesn't stick to the surface lol
I think I'm starting to accept the fact that I have a lot of work; psh, it's not like I haven't accepted it before lol
Right now you might be in a situation that you think you won't survive but six months ago you were in a situation that you didn't you'd survive and two years before that you were in a situation you didn't think you'd survive and the point is you will always surprise yourself and you will always make it through.
Sarah happened to share that (image) on her Facebook, and wow, that's so true. I didn't think I'd survive last year, and I did (sort of). And I will again, somehow ^^;
I think I really needed that reassurance. Even with some bumps right now, I'll make it over and go along a smooth road, just to hit some more bumps. But I'll manage... I'll make it through...
I had more Tesora from Philz Coffee~ this time iced. I think I prefer the regular hot coffee of Tesora. This iced one I finished too fast lol and the foam felt... oily? lol. I really enjoy being at Philz. I think I'd enjoy a vintage café even more though. My barista today was really nice! haha. He told me to try the coffee to see if it's good before I took the drink. After I sipped it he asked "good?" and I said mhm and he apologized for yelling at me? like, when did you yell at me? lol
Biri wanted coffee. Well, I kinda tempted her? lol glad she liked Tesora though. I went with her and ended up grabbing Quickly /facepalm/
Anyway, I should get on that homework... sigh. Small homeworks first!
(Can you tell which posts I write on my phone vs laptop? hehe)
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|