<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Feeling lost
written on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 @ 1:18 AM ✈

So I didn't go to school today. I'm seriously thrown off because it feels like I'm forgetting something (well, yes I mean, I did miss school). And of course, I'm feeling guilty right now, and even more stressed because I skipped my classes. I did do work all day though...

I'm probably stressed because once again, I'm thinking about everything that needs to be done and the little time I have to do them. I keep jumping from one homework to the other, usually not finishing them. Because I need a break from drawing cubes or doing the notebook. And that's the problem: I'm not getting things done. I'm only getting parts of them done...
This is draining all my motivation in going to school. I know I need to finish one small homework a time because crossing them off my to-do list makes me feel like I'm one step closer to finishing work. And that will retain even the tiniest drop of motivation to keep me going -sigh- Time just flew by... ANI 12 is really piling me up with homework... to be honest, it's only 12 that's really stressing me out. I'm not too worried about 28 or 50--but I really need to catch up on them.
I'm still really bad at prioritizing; I'm working on it! Ray said do the smaller homeworks first because you'll be more willing to stay up longer for larger homeworks; my mindset is, if I finish the smaller homeworks first, I would have more done xD

This loss of motivation, it's probably just a phase. My mindset (mood?) tends to fluctuate due to stress. One moment I'm pumped to work. The next, I just don't feel like doing anything.
You just gotta push yourself.


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life