<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Close call :o
written on Saturday, October 22, 2016 @ 1:33 AM ✈

"You will have up and downs. Stay with your passion. Just love it." So says Sheldon, apparently quoting a psychiatrist he talked to at the airport that day, also more or less so quoted here lol
Going home for the weekend! Went to the musical swings, but there were so many people, so Jim just swung on it for a minute or less and got a picture lol Afterward, I went after a cart vendor because I wanted ice cream.


On the walk back to the apartment, this lady cannot drive ]:< So I was about to walk out into the street. This lady, she was driving away from the curb, but she didn't yield to us? It's like she didn't even see us. Her car was literally not even a feet away from me. Then as we crossed, there was a car coming really fast. Jo was limping 'cause she hurt her foot before coming. Mom was holding onto her. The car wasn't gonna stop; for some reason, Jo just stopped in her steps, like you tryna get killed? Stopping the car with your telepathic powers? lol but seriously, that was a close call. He barely braked in time. 50/50 wasn't his fault because of the sun, but he also should've pulled down the visor beforehand since he was driving in the direction of the setting sun. Them 2 literally just stood there though aiya.

Aigoo... I also spent about $50 on romwe, on 3 sweaters and a long tee >x< spending so much omg. If we really end up not going to SK this winter, I might apply for a winter job... I dunno.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life