konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Emptying wallets
written on Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 10:57 PM ✈
Steph told me to pick up some packages from Inca, so I did. I was surprised to find a package for me from Soumeki. It turns out she sent me my order twice! haha. So I messaged her on tumblr and worked out the shipping back to her.
Aside from the same old class today, after class (kinda down again) so I decided to go check out the book thriftstore (the Recycle Bookstore on the Alameda). So many boooks. It was so quiet. I ended up buying three books for about $23; not even the ones I was looking for lol there were some really nice books, like they say "used" but they look pretty new; and I went for the cats. I found two!
I came home, and had the urge to buy Only the Ring Finger Knows light novel (5) and manga (1), but then decided against it when the total was almost $40 x'D the first 2 books and vol 5 of it were pretty cheap, but then for some reason vol 3 & 4 were from $10-20 o.o I really wanted it, because I read the manga and it was pretty good. I might get it in the future; I just hope it gets cheaper/people still have it up for sale. Shipping for every individual book was $3.99 too -shrugs-
I remade Mimikyu! I just can't. The first one is so spooky LOL and the resin is so bad on it. The resin on the remake looks a lot better; a lot more like the resin I was expecting! It's gonna take a while to cure since I don't have a UV lamp and the weather's pretty cold and I can't get it in any direct sunlight.
I spent the rest of the day, while eating dinner, dling my music~ whee~ feels like I got the ones I wanted? sort of. lol I got lazy with the K-pop ones keke On the search, I found an OVA! and another short BL manga that seems really sweet. I need to finish Otomen v2 because it's due on Monday lol I didn't watch the ending for "Uncontrolled Love 2" yet eeep >//u//<
-sigh- breatheee lol "Mecha-Ude" also reached and past their goal; now to pledge--she showed the hoodie. I don't know if I want it.. hm..
I don't know if I mentioned this, but Romwe shipped my orders! Now for the wait...
I spent so much this year what the heckkkk
Alright, I'ma read the short manga, shower, then do some homework. Meep. Let's hold off UL a while longer haha I hate how the recommended/related/suggestions always show me new stuff that looks like, whether it's music/manga/movies lolol my list is neverendingggg I have yet to finish Loveless... or Say I Love You (gotta watch the live action too lol)
--
EDIT: wow. It's been a while since I've read BL. I went through like six short mangas. What the heckkkkk why are they so cuuuuteeee omg ToT The drawings were not really my type, but most of the guys were really cute~ not the feminine ones. Aigooo, my heart go dugun dugun; I'm so happy when they get a happy ending (so cheesy keke but still so cute~). Hate cliffhangers thoughhhhh lol Guess I'm not doing homework. Gonna shower~
|
Emptying wallets
written on Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 10:57 PM ✈
Steph told me to pick up some packages from Inca, so I did. I was surprised to find a package for me from Soumeki. It turns out she sent me my order twice! haha. So I messaged her on tumblr and worked out the shipping back to her.
Aside from the same old class today, after class (kinda down again) so I decided to go check out the book thriftstore (the Recycle Bookstore on the Alameda). So many boooks. It was so quiet. I ended up buying three books for about $23; not even the ones I was looking for lol there were some really nice books, like they say "used" but they look pretty new; and I went for the cats. I found two!
I came home, and had the urge to buy Only the Ring Finger Knows light novel (5) and manga (1), but then decided against it when the total was almost $40 x'D the first 2 books and vol 5 of it were pretty cheap, but then for some reason vol 3 & 4 were from $10-20 o.o I really wanted it, because I read the manga and it was pretty good. I might get it in the future; I just hope it gets cheaper/people still have it up for sale. Shipping for every individual book was $3.99 too -shrugs-
I remade Mimikyu! I just can't. The first one is so spooky LOL and the resin is so bad on it. The resin on the remake looks a lot better; a lot more like the resin I was expecting! It's gonna take a while to cure since I don't have a UV lamp and the weather's pretty cold and I can't get it in any direct sunlight.
I spent the rest of the day, while eating dinner, dling my music~ whee~ feels like I got the ones I wanted? sort of. lol I got lazy with the K-pop ones keke On the search, I found an OVA! and another short BL manga that seems really sweet. I need to finish Otomen v2 because it's due on Monday lol I didn't watch the ending for "Uncontrolled Love 2" yet eeep >//u//<
-sigh- breatheee lol "Mecha-Ude" also reached and past their goal; now to pledge--she showed the hoodie. I don't know if I want it.. hm..
I don't know if I mentioned this, but Romwe shipped my orders! Now for the wait...
I spent so much this year what the heckkkk
Alright, I'ma read the short manga, shower, then do some homework. Meep. Let's hold off UL a while longer haha I hate how the recommended/related/suggestions always show me new stuff that looks like, whether it's music/manga/movies lolol my list is neverendingggg I have yet to finish Loveless... or Say I Love You (gotta watch the live action too lol)
--
EDIT: wow. It's been a while since I've read BL. I went through like six short mangas. What the heckkkkk why are they so cuuuuteeee omg ToT The drawings were not really my type, but most of the guys were really cute~ not the feminine ones. Aigooo, my heart go dugun dugun; I'm so happy when they get a happy ending (so cheesy keke but still so cute~). Hate cliffhangers thoughhhhh lol Guess I'm not doing homework. Gonna shower~
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|