<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Sacco & Vanzetti
written on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 @ 11:31 AM ✈

Yesterday was a long day, but it was decent. In ANI 12, we looked over sphere mechanicals; mine was the only one done fully and correctly. Inga gave me the okay; Callum was saying how he'll buy lunch under $20 for anyone who does a shadow on the wall, and Inga said "you owe one already" lol, and he said "well, she has to render it and pass it" lolol Hm.. tempting... LOL

I was craving food yesterday, and when I finally made dinner, I only ate half because I got full LOL So many DTAs~ Wheeee //dead/
I was reading Sacco & Vanzetti for the quiz, and I didn't think I'd get so into it, but the Massachusetts' judicial system was just so stupid in its times! Though really, they weren't "stupid"; they were trying to force a conviction. The evidence was so flawed; the judge was biased; and witnesses were just coming from nowhere, half of them making up lies. I was just so annoyed lol
--
My left bicep hurts LOL it's sore from carrying my laptop all afternoon yesterday :p
argh, need to do homework... so much due tomorrow OTL.
Side note, it's been kinda awkward with Steph. She seems so... distant? I don't know... I feel like it's because she "lives" differently than us; we all like to get out there, do stuff. She likes to hang with close friends and stay in her room kind of thing. I don't know... Actually I hardly spoke to Steph, conversationally, other than asking about this or that or informing. She doesn't say bye when she leaves, but not like I mind; I stopped saying bye because it feels... "off"? Short rant :p

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life