konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Summer
written on Sunday, June 23, 2019 @ 9:42 PM ✈
It's been a busy few weeks, from Stockton, to Irvine, to SJ, to Stockton, to SJ. Robin's been with me/I was over in Irvine, so I haven't gotten to touch my tablet/do digital drawing in a while. Definitely miss it lol :')
On top of that, I still had my online class and work.
Speaking of which, today was the last day of my class. It was quite bittersweet, but it's been fun and now I can finally have time to myself. I've also started going back to the gym (I mean, it was only 2 days LOL) At the end Ted was like, keep in touch, feel free to add him on LinkedIn & Facebook. Woop woop, there's a connection xD >> I was going to write a more in-depth reflection of the 11 weeks but I am so tired ^^; so I'll just try to wrap up this post fast. It's only 9:30pm, oi vey.
All of us, except Biri, are in the process of moving out. It's a good thing I started packing way early and moved most of my belongings back home. Even the few things I have left here, plus the stuff in the kitchen, is quite a lot to move. I'm trying to figure out what things I will most definitely need at my new apartment + a few things I would want with me. Some stuff I know I don't want --but are still good to use!-- I don't want to just trash them, but it's hard to sell LOL, so I guess everything is going to donation. Hmph. Anyway, I think I'm pretty much ready to leave... I just need to disassemble the bed, table, and chair. Pack my lamps and drawers, and go. Since it's only 1 year there, hopefully I can keep belongings to a minimum while I'm there. I still don't know if I want to take a car there...
Yesterday, the family went to the Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz. It was meh LOL I couldn't even take pictures in the cabin because our guide only gave us 8 minutes, so everyone was "fighting" to get the photo spots. After the tour, we got some nice bumper stickers xD We have so many lol There was a hiking trail outside, so we hiked it, but since it was getting late, parents didn't want to keep hiking (also, they tired) so they walked a little ways then went back down. Jobee was missing hiking so we ended up hiking the whole thing. She and Jim kept sliding on the loose dirt xD I had to walk "manly" --in my romper-- in order to not slip haha For dinner we went to ASJ Restaurant and had some Taiwanese based food, quite pricey, might I add.
The boyfriend's back in Stockton, busy with his aunts. Not even 10 yet and I'm sleepy. Probably gonna knock out soon. It was pretty hot today. I need to plan the best schedule/routine where I can go to work, study in the library, go to the gym... I mean I can study in the SRAC but do I want to... LOL they don't got cool A/C. And I don't think I want to go study after working out... or maybe that'll work... HMMM
Side note, I still haven't done another cover. It's too hot to practiceeee lol I really need to schedule out covers or else I won't do them ^^;
Here's a current song/video I've been listening/watching! Dreamcatcher - Speechless
|
Summer
written on Sunday, June 23, 2019 @ 9:42 PM ✈
It's been a busy few weeks, from Stockton, to Irvine, to SJ, to Stockton, to SJ. Robin's been with me/I was over in Irvine, so I haven't gotten to touch my tablet/do digital drawing in a while. Definitely miss it lol :')
On top of that, I still had my online class and work.
Speaking of which, today was the last day of my class. It was quite bittersweet, but it's been fun and now I can finally have time to myself. I've also started going back to the gym (I mean, it was only 2 days LOL) At the end Ted was like, keep in touch, feel free to add him on LinkedIn & Facebook. Woop woop, there's a connection xD >> I was going to write a more in-depth reflection of the 11 weeks but I am so tired ^^; so I'll just try to wrap up this post fast. It's only 9:30pm, oi vey.
All of us, except Biri, are in the process of moving out. It's a good thing I started packing way early and moved most of my belongings back home. Even the few things I have left here, plus the stuff in the kitchen, is quite a lot to move. I'm trying to figure out what things I will most definitely need at my new apartment + a few things I would want with me. Some stuff I know I don't want --but are still good to use!-- I don't want to just trash them, but it's hard to sell LOL, so I guess everything is going to donation. Hmph. Anyway, I think I'm pretty much ready to leave... I just need to disassemble the bed, table, and chair. Pack my lamps and drawers, and go. Since it's only 1 year there, hopefully I can keep belongings to a minimum while I'm there. I still don't know if I want to take a car there...
Yesterday, the family went to the Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz. It was meh LOL I couldn't even take pictures in the cabin because our guide only gave us 8 minutes, so everyone was "fighting" to get the photo spots. After the tour, we got some nice bumper stickers xD We have so many lol There was a hiking trail outside, so we hiked it, but since it was getting late, parents didn't want to keep hiking (also, they tired) so they walked a little ways then went back down. Jobee was missing hiking so we ended up hiking the whole thing. She and Jim kept sliding on the loose dirt xD I had to walk "manly" --in my romper-- in order to not slip haha For dinner we went to ASJ Restaurant and had some Taiwanese based food, quite pricey, might I add.
The boyfriend's back in Stockton, busy with his aunts. Not even 10 yet and I'm sleepy. Probably gonna knock out soon. It was pretty hot today. I need to plan the best schedule/routine where I can go to work, study in the library, go to the gym... I mean I can study in the SRAC but do I want to... LOL they don't got cool A/C. And I don't think I want to go study after working out... or maybe that'll work... HMMM
Side note, I still haven't done another cover. It's too hot to practiceeee lol I really need to schedule out covers or else I won't do them ^^;
Here's a current song/video I've been listening/watching! Dreamcatcher - Speechless
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|