konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Flying soon
written on Monday, June 3, 2019 @ 1:00 PM ✈
I spent a week back in Stockton and got to hang out with some friendos. Jessica's got a new manz and they're so cute. You can tell how happy Jessica is when she talks about him :3 (before they became official) and it's just so cute keke Jessie wasn't there, but her Snapchat responses were too funny and then the group chat at night was hilarious xD
On top of that, Saturday June 1, sisters and I went with friends to Castle di Amorosa again for Tong's wedding proposal. It was a success! :3 Jim was videographer using Alin's GoPro, and he assigned me to be co-photographer. It seemed to them that I was just practicing photography with Alin, which really isn't a surprise and of course wouldn't raise much suspicion. Considering Jim and I are always doing videos and filming so it's not that suspicious that Jim is videoing lol (it's only suspicious because she's using Alin's GoPro). But anyway, Alin said I got some good shots! Too be honest, I had no idea what I was supposed to be taking ^^; Alin focused on Nancy/Tong pics, so I was kinda taking pics of other people at the same time. Took some good ones of Susan! Apparently, I was supposed to be taking shots at different angles while Alin stood at the "forefront" taking the official ones XD (which, to be honest, would make for pretty boring photos because they're straight at them--not saying they won't be good! because Alin takes really great photos either way) but I didn't know until after everything that I was taking "angle" photos lolol Instinctively I did though lol
The past few days we were trying to clean up the room. Mainly, I was just trying to find/declutter my stuff, but our clothes took too long ^^; but we did end up collecting all the clothes we didn't want & ready for donation. Doesn't feel like too much but when you look back at everything we did end up cleaning & packing away, it feels good :3 Now, just gotta wait for the next time I go back to keep cleaning. We really have too much stuff and get attached LOL the other 3 aren't very good at cleaning up in my opinion haha Our closet was so messy that whenever we did laundry, there was no room to put them, but that's only because the other clothes were messily put so space was taken up.
My online class has been pretty good! Sadly it'll be over in about 3 weeks. Surprisingly, the class was more different than I expected? I thought we'd have more to put in our demo reel, but so far, we only have one. (The first assignment was basically to push us, to show us what he expects, and for him to evaluate us, I guess, and he said no one's was demo reel-ready for that assignment) I kind of want to take more classes, but $1600+ is a little... ^^;
I'm currently at the airport awaiting my flight to Irvine. I thought TSA was gonna be a hassle, but the guy just had to check my backpack/duffel because I had food LOLOL buns & sticky rice xD Got to the airport pretty early because Jen had to go back to Daly City to hang out with Issac before work. I was at the airport like 4 hours early, got ripped off at Starbucks too but that's more my fault lol
On a side note, I shoulddddd have 2 covers? Well, I plan to lol
|
Flying soon
written on Monday, June 3, 2019 @ 1:00 PM ✈
I spent a week back in Stockton and got to hang out with some friendos. Jessica's got a new manz and they're so cute. You can tell how happy Jessica is when she talks about him :3 (before they became official) and it's just so cute keke Jessie wasn't there, but her Snapchat responses were too funny and then the group chat at night was hilarious xD
On top of that, Saturday June 1, sisters and I went with friends to Castle di Amorosa again for Tong's wedding proposal. It was a success! :3 Jim was videographer using Alin's GoPro, and he assigned me to be co-photographer. It seemed to them that I was just practicing photography with Alin, which really isn't a surprise and of course wouldn't raise much suspicion. Considering Jim and I are always doing videos and filming so it's not that suspicious that Jim is videoing lol (it's only suspicious because she's using Alin's GoPro). But anyway, Alin said I got some good shots! Too be honest, I had no idea what I was supposed to be taking ^^; Alin focused on Nancy/Tong pics, so I was kinda taking pics of other people at the same time. Took some good ones of Susan! Apparently, I was supposed to be taking shots at different angles while Alin stood at the "forefront" taking the official ones XD (which, to be honest, would make for pretty boring photos because they're straight at them--not saying they won't be good! because Alin takes really great photos either way) but I didn't know until after everything that I was taking "angle" photos lolol Instinctively I did though lol
The past few days we were trying to clean up the room. Mainly, I was just trying to find/declutter my stuff, but our clothes took too long ^^; but we did end up collecting all the clothes we didn't want & ready for donation. Doesn't feel like too much but when you look back at everything we did end up cleaning & packing away, it feels good :3 Now, just gotta wait for the next time I go back to keep cleaning. We really have too much stuff and get attached LOL the other 3 aren't very good at cleaning up in my opinion haha Our closet was so messy that whenever we did laundry, there was no room to put them, but that's only because the other clothes were messily put so space was taken up.
My online class has been pretty good! Sadly it'll be over in about 3 weeks. Surprisingly, the class was more different than I expected? I thought we'd have more to put in our demo reel, but so far, we only have one. (The first assignment was basically to push us, to show us what he expects, and for him to evaluate us, I guess, and he said no one's was demo reel-ready for that assignment) I kind of want to take more classes, but $1600+ is a little... ^^;
I'm currently at the airport awaiting my flight to Irvine. I thought TSA was gonna be a hassle, but the guy just had to check my backpack/duffel because I had food LOLOL buns & sticky rice xD Got to the airport pretty early because Jen had to go back to Daly City to hang out with Issac before work. I was at the airport like 4 hours early, got ripped off at Starbucks too but that's more my fault lol
On a side note, I shoulddddd have 2 covers? Well, I plan to lol
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|