konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Update!
written on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 @ 6:48 PM ✈
Henlo!
A quick update before I start doing homework.
I'm still going to the gym! I don't remember if I already mentioned this, but I'm more focused at the gym now. Robin "set up" some routines for me, so I'm doing only those for this month. We'll see how that goes. Abs are starting to show! Just the belly pooch still covering it LOL I don't know how my calves are doing lol
Only the 3rd-ish week of school, and workload is still pretty steady. Starting to do things last minute still, but I can't anymore because *drumrolls* I'm working as an assistant (rough) animator for one of the BFA group's feature film! Their "company" is BISQUE, and their film is called "Kaeru." If you wanna know a little bit about it, here's their Kickstarter! The trailer (with music!) is coming out tomorrow, on Valentine's Day~ I'm super excited to be working with them, and omg they're so sweet and nice. I LOVE THEM ALREADY.
**I just got a very loud alert for flood warning in SJ**
Jim had orientation for her training program at SJ & she stayed over at Linda's/Nancy's place, so I ended up sleeping over too! Haha Also had a little too much to eat the past 2 days, and boba. I wasn't supposed to have bobaaaaa ToT
Robin is coming tomorrow night to spend the V-day weekend~ Still gotta make the gift I had in mind. Hmmm. Also, SHM-con on Saturday! Actually wasn't planning to go, but I guess we are now lol Denise (director for Kaeru) was like, "stop by our booth & we'll give you a free pin." Woopeee! will I actually get one though? x'D
Anyway, time to work!
|
Update!
written on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 @ 6:48 PM ✈
Henlo!
A quick update before I start doing homework.
I'm still going to the gym! I don't remember if I already mentioned this, but I'm more focused at the gym now. Robin "set up" some routines for me, so I'm doing only those for this month. We'll see how that goes. Abs are starting to show! Just the belly pooch still covering it LOL I don't know how my calves are doing lol
Only the 3rd-ish week of school, and workload is still pretty steady. Starting to do things last minute still, but I can't anymore because *drumrolls* I'm working as an assistant (rough) animator for one of the BFA group's feature film! Their "company" is BISQUE, and their film is called "Kaeru." If you wanna know a little bit about it, here's their Kickstarter! The trailer (with music!) is coming out tomorrow, on Valentine's Day~ I'm super excited to be working with them, and omg they're so sweet and nice. I LOVE THEM ALREADY.
**I just got a very loud alert for flood warning in SJ**
Jim had orientation for her training program at SJ & she stayed over at Linda's/Nancy's place, so I ended up sleeping over too! Haha Also had a little too much to eat the past 2 days, and boba. I wasn't supposed to have bobaaaaa ToT
Robin is coming tomorrow night to spend the V-day weekend~ Still gotta make the gift I had in mind. Hmmm. Also, SHM-con on Saturday! Actually wasn't planning to go, but I guess we are now lol Denise (director for Kaeru) was like, "stop by our booth & we'll give you a free pin." Woopeee! will I actually get one though? x'D
Anyway, time to work!
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|