<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
The holidays
written on Thursday, December 27, 2018 @ 3:44 PM ✈

Ahh, winter break started like 2 weeks back. Robin took me back home & right after we finished packing, the fam drove out to LA for Disneyland!

We stayed at the hotel for 3 days and nights. We just explored, walked a lot, & took a lot of photos around LA. It was ridiculous haha we woke up super sore everywhere. Disneyland was meh. It was pretty and all but the lines were so long & there were so many peopleeee ToT I really wanted a plush Minnie ears headband or a Disneyland sweater but so priceyyy lol

On Christmas Day, we hurried back home for dinner. Thought grandparents already started eating but they didn't, and I had to meet Robin too. So we had to eat for another hour. But we only ended up seeing each other for an hour or so because it was around 8PM by the time we could meet & he was getting sleepy. What a Christmas right? So to make up for it, just like the 4th of July, we planned to meet in the morning to see the sunrise. Afterward, we had breakfast at Yum Yum Donuts. He dropped me off & I went back to sleep because it was too cold lol I woke up around 3 and we went out again. We were out together all day, & picked up Jo too. We went to the mall, and apparently parents went out to the mall too. It was getting late at the mall, & the police ended up coming because some kids were causing problems outside the mall. All the stores pulled down their gates. So we went to the other mall to escape it. But then they came over to the other mall & we got locked in Best Buy. Ended up leaving soon after.

Haven't been blogging much due to not having time to be on the computer and whatnot.
Well, there's other things that happened too, but eh, I don't even know what haha Welp, tomorrow we are going to watch "Into the Spiderverse" with the crew~ (Oh yeah, Robin & I watched "Ralph Wrecks the Internet" when we were still in SJ & we stayed for the after credits. We were the only people in the theater & the people had to wait for us to leave to clean the theaters. The after credits was only the bunny trailer but still)

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life