<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
The mess I call life.
written on Thursday, October 25, 2018 @ 9:29 AM ✈

Welp. This week just wasn't going so well right? Shoulda known from a bad Monday.

I wasn't able to finish & turn in homework on time.
I woke up late so I didn't go to class.

Now I'm just being a downer because I'm so guilty of things & just so stressed.
But at the same time, a part of me is saying, there's no need to be so hard on yourself. 
It's just one assignment. It's just some points off. The only thing that matters is the final product.

I had a reset on Tuesday, but that either didn't help and really just wasted my time.
What I learned: resets only work at the end of the week/on weekends (probably).

So yeah... this week I skipped all my classes at least once.
I don't feel like doing anything right now...
at the same time I don't have time to cry.

Actually, I was on the verge of crying since yesterday. I guess I was at my limit this week. On top of all that stress, I can't help missing him either. So me being emotionally weak, can't help but cry right now.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life