<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
We had our fights
written on Friday, September 14, 2018 @ 12:08 PM ✈

I've been too pre-occupied last week to blog anything.

Robin drove back from Irvine on the 31st, and stayed over for a week. We had some "issues" during that week, though it was fun. We probably had like 2 fights? One was because I surprised him when he was driving, so he was pretty shaken up. That was my fault. That wasn't really a fight; I cried because it was my fault and I don't like seeing him down. I thought I saw him trembling... He was also frustrated because his GPS was screwing up again. We drove the rest of the way in silence (we were meeting Misha and her boyfriend; they treated us to sushi~)
I couldn't say anything because I was trying not to cry. The moment I were to speak, I wouldn't be able to help it ^^; But when we were almost there he apologized and spilled his feelings; I couldn't be honest though >x< The more he talked though, the more I wanted to cry. In the end, I did cry. This was when we parked. We didn't get out of the car because he was like, "we need to talk." When he realized he "made me cry," he was like, don't cry, my sister's gonna kill me. Or something along those lines haha.

I don't really remember the 2nd time... I remember it was outside of Happy Lemon. I was really annoyed by a lot of things I guess? And stressing over schoolwork. I was in a bad mood. This was when we were leaving Happy Lemon, I think. I forgot what we were talking about. I can't even remember why I cried? I just remember the feeling of wanting to cry, when your chest aches and you know it's coming. I couldn't hold back the tears, and when he asked if I was crying, I definitely couldn't hold back. And he was a little flustered and kept apologizing ^^;
I guess that's the most we fought?

That week was fun, but the actual issues relate to people outside of our relationship, mainly the roommate. Them two kept clashing which really stressed me out. Originally she said she'd be fine with him in the room, then when he actually got here, she said he couldn't sleep in the room. I get it though. I understand that it'd be quite inappropriate for a guy to be in a girl's room. He also kept being an instigator as well though -.-
He was pretty annoyed the 1st night with her back. She was ready to fight too, like, why? He didn't even do anything. (Refer to previous post to how I feel because of all this) I ended up sleeping in the car with him like twice -- also because we were having issues finding parking. The following nights we slept on the couch.

Oh yeah, did I ever mention my laptop broke again? Well, we got it fixed, upgraded to SSD and currently, upgraded to 8GB ram ;)

Finally, I get to escape from all this stress, and on the 6th, he drove us back to Stockton because I had a dentist appointment on Friday. (After we went to Round 1 and spent all my credits lol) I didn't mean to fall asleep on the ride there, but I did, while listening to the podcast he wanted me to listen to LOL It was like 10PM when we got back to Stockton, and we were going to get a burrito from the taco truck, but they were closed. So we went to get nuggets from McD. We ate at home; yes, he met my dad LOL The next day he meets my mom, too.

After my dentist appointment, we went to watch Searching. Pretty good movie by the way; he wasn't too excited about it, but the plot twists were so unexpected goddamn x'D Afterward we grabbed a late "dinner" and ate at home. We got Subway and burrito LOL It was getting late, but he didn't want to leave. Had to kick him out 'cause he was going to get too sleepy to drive lol.

Ah, he asked me if I wanted to go back to SJ on Saturday but I said no since that wasn't my plan. Big mistake. Should've just went with him because the ride home on Sunday was a big problem. Parents fought over a stupid issue, and they both wouldn't shut up, so I called Jen and them to see if they can pick me up. They said yeah, but had to pick up Zephy from airport, so after 12. I was crying and road-raging to grandparents' place. Almost an hour later, mom called me to come home because we were going. Looks like they've calmed down, so I told Jen and them they didn't need to come anymore. I drove the Odyssey back to SJ. And I didn't do any homework.
That Sunday, them 3 came down to SJ and we ate out and went karaoke, then had bingsoo at Mandro Teahouse. After I got dropped off, Robin came to pick me up after I showered. We stayed over at Misha's place for 2 nights? Tuesday morning everyone was up early. Misha made us tea; she made me Sakura latte~~ from Japan! I had my doubts, but it was pretty good! The night before, Misha also baked cheesecakes so we had mini cheesecake for breakfast x'D I was almost late to my morning class, but nope lol

Welp, that was what's been happening these past weeks. I have work later today. Yesterday I was pretty productive so I'm happy :3


--I love when he sings Khalid's "8teen" :3 --

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life