konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Progress
written on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 @ 11:43 PM ✈
It's hard for me to keep stuff in huh? I mean, I did for a while, but there are times when I just want to tell someone TuT I ended up telling Minar first, then Arlene, then Jo, then Jen & Jim x'D They were all quite... interesting convos (except Jo pft). Some surprising info too LOL I told Jen & Jim more than I did Jo lolol
Jim asked, why did you say no 2 years ago? And when I told her, she was like YOLO. And I was like, you couldn't tell me that before? Jim: well I didn't know all this. LOL
And I forgot who said this but: Mom said it's not dad who's gonna spend the rest of his life with him. That cracked me up. It true but x'D
I wish I had courage 2 years ago...
Ah, well yesterday, we went KBBQ with Leo. Jen came to pick me up & we shopped. Leo & Jim went hiking. We met up at Gen. After eating, we had iTea. We were leaving later than expected & Jen & Jim weren't going to get to work on time so I said to just take me to SF, and I can just go back after they get off work. I napped for 2 hours, woke up and then cleaned Jim's room, facetiming Jo and Mom. Mom kept laughing at my miseryyy. Isaac brought down chicken legs but I ended up not eating them ^^; I didn't get back to SJ 'til 2am & I was super tired so I knocked out pretty fast.
---
I was supposed to talk about the "progress." So, after talking to Minar, I stared at my phone for so long before I finally sent the Pusheen sticker. Ahh, I was dying. I was going crazy. I was just gonna sleep, but he replied me 10min later, but I didn't reply him 'til 30min later because I already put my phone aside. It took me a while to sleep. He didn't reply me until late afternoon the next day. I was super anxious, but we've been talking the past 2 days. There was only 1 time we were on at the same time. Other times, he leaves me on "Read" and doesn't reply until super late, like yesterday, he read my message from either the last night or morning, but didn't reply me until 12am. He replies me at odd times. When he reads my message but doesn't reply me, I kinda worry haha. (The last message with him ends off with something he can't reply to so that's my fault ^^; Arlene told me to say something else but I didn't what to say either)
I don't remember if I mentioned how much this bothered me (I probably did) but after being able to talk to him, I was more at ease, and wasn't as bothered as much. I feel like, even if I never brought it up, never got an answer, I'm fine with that. Maybe I just missed talking... -shrugs-
*I got distracted watching "Prince Wolf" lol but even this ep.8 had a lot of romance advice ALKSDFJK*
Well, either way...
--
Ooh! Also, I built my cart from Michael's today! With the wheels, it won't fit under my table, but Steph let me put it by the door under the light switch. I did organize stuff there (not exactly as I imagined how I would clean my room) but now it just looks crowded even though everything's in its place lol
|
Progress
written on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 @ 11:43 PM ✈
It's hard for me to keep stuff in huh? I mean, I did for a while, but there are times when I just want to tell someone TuT I ended up telling Minar first, then Arlene, then Jo, then Jen & Jim x'D They were all quite... interesting convos (except Jo pft). Some surprising info too LOL I told Jen & Jim more than I did Jo lolol
Jim asked, why did you say no 2 years ago? And when I told her, she was like YOLO. And I was like, you couldn't tell me that before? Jim: well I didn't know all this. LOL
And I forgot who said this but: Mom said it's not dad who's gonna spend the rest of his life with him. That cracked me up. It true but x'D
I wish I had courage 2 years ago...
Ah, well yesterday, we went KBBQ with Leo. Jen came to pick me up & we shopped. Leo & Jim went hiking. We met up at Gen. After eating, we had iTea. We were leaving later than expected & Jen & Jim weren't going to get to work on time so I said to just take me to SF, and I can just go back after they get off work. I napped for 2 hours, woke up and then cleaned Jim's room, facetiming Jo and Mom. Mom kept laughing at my miseryyy. Isaac brought down chicken legs but I ended up not eating them ^^; I didn't get back to SJ 'til 2am & I was super tired so I knocked out pretty fast.
---
I was supposed to talk about the "progress." So, after talking to Minar, I stared at my phone for so long before I finally sent the Pusheen sticker. Ahh, I was dying. I was going crazy. I was just gonna sleep, but he replied me 10min later, but I didn't reply him 'til 30min later because I already put my phone aside. It took me a while to sleep. He didn't reply me until late afternoon the next day. I was super anxious, but we've been talking the past 2 days. There was only 1 time we were on at the same time. Other times, he leaves me on "Read" and doesn't reply until super late, like yesterday, he read my message from either the last night or morning, but didn't reply me until 12am. He replies me at odd times. When he reads my message but doesn't reply me, I kinda worry haha. (The last message with him ends off with something he can't reply to so that's my fault ^^; Arlene told me to say something else but I didn't what to say either)
I don't remember if I mentioned how much this bothered me (I probably did) but after being able to talk to him, I was more at ease, and wasn't as bothered as much. I feel like, even if I never brought it up, never got an answer, I'm fine with that. Maybe I just missed talking... -shrugs-
*I got distracted watching "Prince Wolf" lol but even this ep.8 had a lot of romance advice ALKSDFJK*
Well, either way...
--
Ooh! Also, I built my cart from Michael's today! With the wheels, it won't fit under my table, but Steph let me put it by the door under the light switch. I did organize stuff there (not exactly as I imagined how I would clean my room) but now it just looks crowded even though everything's in its place lol
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|