konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Again...
written on Monday, June 4, 2018 @ 2:59 AM ✈
Ahhh I'm thinking about it all again, I don't know why...
Everything's in the past. It's already been 3 years. Yet, here I am thinking about it again.
It was sorta floating in the back of my mind, but then Jessie *smh with a smile* She was teasing me when we were at Teahee. Not really teasing me, but she took a snap of me & showed me that she was gonna send it to him. Slightly shocked, I asked her why. She just devilishly smirked, shrugged, and said, "because he snapped me." ALSKDFJ lol
I spent the rest of the day at Jessie's watching random videos and clips 'til 12:30AM. Lying on the floor, at some point, I just started thinking too much ^^; The one moment I remember so clearly was, sophomore rally performance? I have a faint memory of having blogged about it.... but I don't know why. Maybe it was the pent-up stress and nervousness of the performance? After I finished I felt sick to the stomach. Instead of going back up to the bleachers, I sat on the floor near the open doors. I don't think anyone else noticed because I tried not to show it. But he came over to say that we did a great job. Maybe I gave too weak of a response, because he asked if I was okay. Of course, I'm gonna say I was fine. I think I told him I was just a lil' tired. He didn't ask further and just sat there with me.
I wish I can go back to the time.
Had I not been a coward in love, maybe things would've been different 3 years ago...
Currently listening to "The Truth Untold" by BTS. Ha. How true to how I feel right now...
I tried to sing along, but my voice is barely back. Where I can usually go falsetto, I can't even get a squeak out LOL
So speaking of getting better, work these past two days have been fun. I really missed going back to work. On Friday, the 1st day back at work, everyone kept asking if I'm feeling better. I'm feeling better, but I lost my voice LOL I did try to speak up, but it just wasn't working, so I resorted back to whispering. My co-workers were super cooperative and understanding of it. I couldn't call out the names, so whenever I finished an order, I'd get one of them to yell it out. I ended up being really quiet for my whole shift ^^; Towards the end of the day, Priscilla couldn't help but laugh at my whispering. She said it was funny that I had to go up to them to whisper a question etc, but that it wasn't funny that I was sick LOL When I was leaving, Liz and Elisa were like, hope you feel better xD and I tried to say bye to Daniel but of course he can't hear my whisper, & Liz & Elisa were like "BYE DANIEL" ahahahhaa
And then Saturday, my voice slowly started coming back. Still not loud enough, but I managed to do POS, though the customers had a hard time hearing me ^^; If it wasn't too loud I could manage a squeak of the name & they sometimes can hear me. Near the last few hours of work, Zeke came in. After some time, he came over & whispered "are you feeling better?" I couldn't help but laugh a little and told him yeah. He also worked with me at the toppings at some point, and the topping was banana but the writing was a lil' sloppy so he thought it was a different topping, but I told him it was just bananas. Another one was apples, & he never the cut the apple toppings before so I tried to explain it to him, but it was hard to explain it because first of all, I just kinda cut whatever. And that's also what I told him haha but not like I can talk that much anyway. He laughed a lil' & let me finish the order. Also, I was the one at the counter to call out orders, but he was working next to me & said "just let me know when you need me to call them out." One time, I didn't even say anything yet, and he already looked over the name & called it out. We also had a laugh because he pushed too hard & dropped the blueberries in the fridge x'D ahh, Zeke so funny.
Hmm, I don't work 'til Friday again.
Out of order, but today was really hot, so Jessie drove us to Wal-mart to escape the heat. and to buy stuff lol Afterward we went to Teahee for boba. Their uniforms are so cute~ Then we went to Eastridge because she didn't want to go home yet. We went to Round 1, and played some games (not a lot). She wanted a small Mamegoma so we tried for it. I got it on the first try, but it fell when the crane hit the top. Jessie was so shocked ahahaha And we tried a few more times & I forgot when but she just could not stop laughing lol. We were so close on like 3 tries. One time it was on its way to the hole, but dropped right before the hole. Knowing me, of course I came back to it and we tried some more. But then I pretty much ran out of credits ahaha no credit card so no refill for me :p At one of my retries, this dude suddenly plonked himself at the window ie. just slammed his palms onto the windows and stared at the crane. There goes my try ^^; He was like awww and walked away, his friends following him (I think 2 of them at the end were kinda cute but I only glanced at their faces). I just gave Jessie the what-the-heck-just-happened look and we just laughed.
Well, that's the day. I have training with Arlene tomorrow. I want to go out again already~ Can't wait 'til July 3/5 so I can watch "Fireworks" at Eastridge~
|
Again...
written on Monday, June 4, 2018 @ 2:59 AM ✈
Ahhh I'm thinking about it all again, I don't know why...
Everything's in the past. It's already been 3 years. Yet, here I am thinking about it again.
It was sorta floating in the back of my mind, but then Jessie *smh with a smile* She was teasing me when we were at Teahee. Not really teasing me, but she took a snap of me & showed me that she was gonna send it to him. Slightly shocked, I asked her why. She just devilishly smirked, shrugged, and said, "because he snapped me." ALSKDFJ lol
I spent the rest of the day at Jessie's watching random videos and clips 'til 12:30AM. Lying on the floor, at some point, I just started thinking too much ^^; The one moment I remember so clearly was, sophomore rally performance? I have a faint memory of having blogged about it.... but I don't know why. Maybe it was the pent-up stress and nervousness of the performance? After I finished I felt sick to the stomach. Instead of going back up to the bleachers, I sat on the floor near the open doors. I don't think anyone else noticed because I tried not to show it. But he came over to say that we did a great job. Maybe I gave too weak of a response, because he asked if I was okay. Of course, I'm gonna say I was fine. I think I told him I was just a lil' tired. He didn't ask further and just sat there with me.
I wish I can go back to the time.
Had I not been a coward in love, maybe things would've been different 3 years ago...
Currently listening to "The Truth Untold" by BTS. Ha. How true to how I feel right now...
I tried to sing along, but my voice is barely back. Where I can usually go falsetto, I can't even get a squeak out LOL
So speaking of getting better, work these past two days have been fun. I really missed going back to work. On Friday, the 1st day back at work, everyone kept asking if I'm feeling better. I'm feeling better, but I lost my voice LOL I did try to speak up, but it just wasn't working, so I resorted back to whispering. My co-workers were super cooperative and understanding of it. I couldn't call out the names, so whenever I finished an order, I'd get one of them to yell it out. I ended up being really quiet for my whole shift ^^; Towards the end of the day, Priscilla couldn't help but laugh at my whispering. She said it was funny that I had to go up to them to whisper a question etc, but that it wasn't funny that I was sick LOL When I was leaving, Liz and Elisa were like, hope you feel better xD and I tried to say bye to Daniel but of course he can't hear my whisper, & Liz & Elisa were like "BYE DANIEL" ahahahhaa
And then Saturday, my voice slowly started coming back. Still not loud enough, but I managed to do POS, though the customers had a hard time hearing me ^^; If it wasn't too loud I could manage a squeak of the name & they sometimes can hear me. Near the last few hours of work, Zeke came in. After some time, he came over & whispered "are you feeling better?" I couldn't help but laugh a little and told him yeah. He also worked with me at the toppings at some point, and the topping was banana but the writing was a lil' sloppy so he thought it was a different topping, but I told him it was just bananas. Another one was apples, & he never the cut the apple toppings before so I tried to explain it to him, but it was hard to explain it because first of all, I just kinda cut whatever. And that's also what I told him haha but not like I can talk that much anyway. He laughed a lil' & let me finish the order. Also, I was the one at the counter to call out orders, but he was working next to me & said "just let me know when you need me to call them out." One time, I didn't even say anything yet, and he already looked over the name & called it out. We also had a laugh because he pushed too hard & dropped the blueberries in the fridge x'D ahh, Zeke so funny.
Hmm, I don't work 'til Friday again.
Out of order, but today was really hot, so Jessie drove us to Wal-mart to escape the heat. and to buy stuff lol Afterward we went to Teahee for boba. Their uniforms are so cute~ Then we went to Eastridge because she didn't want to go home yet. We went to Round 1, and played some games (not a lot). She wanted a small Mamegoma so we tried for it. I got it on the first try, but it fell when the crane hit the top. Jessie was so shocked ahahaha And we tried a few more times & I forgot when but she just could not stop laughing lol. We were so close on like 3 tries. One time it was on its way to the hole, but dropped right before the hole. Knowing me, of course I came back to it and we tried some more. But then I pretty much ran out of credits ahaha no credit card so no refill for me :p At one of my retries, this dude suddenly plonked himself at the window ie. just slammed his palms onto the windows and stared at the crane. There goes my try ^^; He was like awww and walked away, his friends following him (I think 2 of them at the end were kinda cute but I only glanced at their faces). I just gave Jessie the what-the-heck-just-happened look and we just laughed.
Well, that's the day. I have training with Arlene tomorrow. I want to go out again already~ Can't wait 'til July 3/5 so I can watch "Fireworks" at Eastridge~
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|