<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Break Over
written on Sunday, April 1, 2018 @ 10:48 PM ✈

Sadly, Spring Break went by really fast.

To be honest, I didn't really do much. It took a while to get into "break" mode. Halfway through the week, I started Blade & Soul again. Woot! I missed it~ Also, I thought I forgot how to fight, but dayum, I got meself like 3 amazing combos in my first few battles I've never done in my Blade Dancer career. Regrets. But I didn't dance over break ahahaha too hot. Too lazy.

I did end up meeting up with everyone, though we couldn't meet all together. So funny, but I met up with one half, and the other half xD I also hung out with Deilys for a bit. I had milk tea way too often ^^; Also saw Mike and Johnmhar when I was at Quickly with Mina and Meimei. Went to eat Korean food with Jessica and Arianne. Felt just maybe a lil' awkward? Wasn't really sure what to talk about? We gossiped a bit ^^;

Jen also stopped by home for a bit yesterday. And Mike brought Jim back after badminton and hanging out at Coach's. Jim drove me back, but the fam stopped by Old Mission Park to take pictures, but they didn't come out as "model" as Jonny's LOL his photographer friend too pro x'D

Got home and it was too warm ToT it feels so much better right now. Love the cool nights after a hot day. I immediately did an unboxing of UP10TION'S "Invitation" and I got WOOSHIN *0* but then the other 3 cards were Kuhn lol I put him up for trade x'D (Sorry Kuhn! Let me have my biasessss) My bed is a mess... haha time to clean. Gah, need to do work :p I did do like 3 fanarts and working on my chibi style and just doodling. Because since school, I haven't really done art for fun... well I'm off xD

Also, "How to Keep a Mummy" ended cutely ^^ except, I still ship Sora & Tazuki LOL

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life