<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
U10 IN SJ
written on Saturday, March 17, 2018 @ 6:37 PM ✈

Yes! So yesterday I had my interview with Cinnaholic. I was super nervous, also because I didn't have a formal attire. Thank goodness it wasn't required. I was 10 minutes early. I wasn't sure how to enter because the store was still under construction. I waited for 5 minutes. The door opened because some construction workers needed to go in, and the lady who opened the door turned to me. She guessed who I was haha. She told me there was one other girl, so I thought we were going to wait for her, but we started talking and I guess we started the interview? ahaha afterward she told me that if they "decided to hire [me]... but technically you're in. let me just ask the owner" and she goes and talks to the owner. She came back to me saying "Ok so yeah, you're in" and then she tells to fill out some forms. I also met both the owners and they kept asking me if I had any questions but I didn't ^^; Nice! So I landed the job right then and there.

Also, yesterday morning I found out UP10TION IS COMING TO SAN JOSE. I couldn't sleep the night before that, but even though I woke up around 9am, I still stayed awake because I saw that news lol I am so down for hi-touch. ALSKDJF a funny message with Jo. Because I was like whatever with my outfit, Jo said she thought I'd "go tryhard" for U10 but she guesses not lol after I told them I got hired, Jo was surprised haha guess who's gonna be saving up for hi-touch. Steph though: "if you get the tickets" ToT
It was a good day because that morning was my first figure drawing session, and it was featuring the Wushu club. They posed for it. It was really fun~ I hadn't figure drawn in forever, but Arlene and Jewlinna were so supportive, I didn't even care how bad it was. I just joked around about it with them. The gestures didn't even come out that bad? Still maybe a little stiff, but hey, better than I ever could in the past years.

I finished the last of my meerkats this afternoon. I also finished my animatic for 114, though I need to do some more timing. I used Opentoonz, which is a free animation software from Ghibli. I heard it crashes a lot, but what program doesn't? lol I had install ffmpeg because the default outputs doesn't have video output. So I had to download ffmpeg through Homebrew. Ah, I really need to do a factory reset on my Mac, but not until I have everything I need on a new harddrive, which I'm hopefully getting over spring break or so... I hate how Mac has this "Other" in storage. It's like over 100gb for me and I don't know what it is! I probably won't clear my Mac until after this semester though...

Meanwhile, I've been slacking with workouts and even stretches. The weather's been weird lately too. Ah, I seem to be productive only on weekends OTL lol Still need to clean, but now I don't think it's the right time? sigh, when would it be ^^;
Speaking of productivity, this making of Your Name is a really great watch. I really love watching the behind-the-scenes ~

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life