konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Declutter
written on Sunday, March 4, 2018 @ 11:23 PM ✈
Since I've moved in to this apartment, a lot of things have piled up, from on my desk to on my shelf to in my closet. One day, when I have my own permanent place (or you know, another apartment) where I at least have my own room, I can't wait to really organize and just decorate how I want.
Living with sisters mean we always have a shared space. Not that I mind LOL but that means 4 times the amount of stuff. I think we all have a bad habit of "I will need this later" or "This will come in handy in the future" and often times, that's probably like 3/10 times.
Watching all these organized desk tours on YT makes me want to keep myself organized. I don't know... I feel like just fixing myself up. While I'm still working on my sleeping schedule (can't really do much due to workload, but hey, that's something -procrastination- that I need to deal with first), I'm taking baby steps: drinking more water, waking up earlier, showering earlier, eating dinner early, snacking less, and spending less. And to be honest, I've felt a lot better, despite the stress from school. I feel like I can enjoy more things. Right now, the thing I really need is a shelf and/or drawers LOL
How to organize my art supplies, is the question... they're too big. I mean, they're fine in the closet but they stick out... hm...
Meanwhile, I found a new Youtuber, Lavendaire, to watch~
I think this video (12 Habits of Successful Creatives) is something that I really needed.
// 12 HABITS OF SUCCESSFUL CREATIVES
1. Create consistently
2. Don't wait for inspiration
3. Understand that perfection is the enemy
4. Follow their intuition
5. Love to learn
6. Willing to take risks
7. Have a sacred space to create
8. Give themselves space to daydream, be aimless, be bored
9. Fill their inner creative well
10. Meditate or practice mindfulness
11. Practice self care
12. Reinvent themselves
Take care of yourself! (The camera is cool lol)
Also guys, make sure you manage your stress!
|
Declutter
written on Sunday, March 4, 2018 @ 11:23 PM ✈
Since I've moved in to this apartment, a lot of things have piled up, from on my desk to on my shelf to in my closet. One day, when I have my own permanent place (or you know, another apartment) where I at least have my own room, I can't wait to really organize and just decorate how I want.
Living with sisters mean we always have a shared space. Not that I mind LOL but that means 4 times the amount of stuff. I think we all have a bad habit of "I will need this later" or "This will come in handy in the future" and often times, that's probably like 3/10 times.
Watching all these organized desk tours on YT makes me want to keep myself organized. I don't know... I feel like just fixing myself up. While I'm still working on my sleeping schedule (can't really do much due to workload, but hey, that's something -procrastination- that I need to deal with first), I'm taking baby steps: drinking more water, waking up earlier, showering earlier, eating dinner early, snacking less, and spending less. And to be honest, I've felt a lot better, despite the stress from school. I feel like I can enjoy more things. Right now, the thing I really need is a shelf and/or drawers LOL
How to organize my art supplies, is the question... they're too big. I mean, they're fine in the closet but they stick out... hm...
Meanwhile, I found a new Youtuber, Lavendaire, to watch~
I think this video (12 Habits of Successful Creatives) is something that I really needed.
// 12 HABITS OF SUCCESSFUL CREATIVES
1. Create consistently
2. Don't wait for inspiration
3. Understand that perfection is the enemy
4. Follow their intuition
5. Love to learn
6. Willing to take risks
7. Have a sacred space to create
8. Give themselves space to daydream, be aimless, be bored
9. Fill their inner creative well
10. Meditate or practice mindfulness
11. Practice self care
12. Reinvent themselves
Take care of yourself! (The camera is cool lol)
Also guys, make sure you manage your stress!
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|