<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Inspiration
written on Sunday, February 25, 2018 @ 6:12 PM ✈

I spent all day shooting for my stop-motion. I feel so bad for Clover because she needs to be on the floor, getting her white paws dirty :(
I need to go edit the photos., to edit myself out lol I had to stop shooting because the sun was starting to set and the apartment got dark. Gotta finish tomorrow morning then. I only have the last scene to shoot, so I should be good... hopefully ^^; I still have my animations and pinecone painting due... OTL.

Anyway, this morning while eating cereal, I was just watching videos, and watched these. (Also, failed making coffee AND latte art. hmph)

Leigh Ellexson's Sketchbook Tour
furrylittlepeach's HOW TO WORK WHEN YOU FEEL BLERGH

and my absolute favorite~
ashiyaart's IN THE CITY

These were really nice, especially IN THE CITY because, hey, new ideas! Love Leigh's sketchbook; her animals are so cute, and I really love her color palettes, even though they're not local colors for the most part. She says she doesn't follow color theory, but it sure helps me understand color theory 'cause I just think about it and compare it to hers.

I just had a nice bacon cheeseburger & bacon cheddar potato wedges. Sooo yummyyy~
Now it's time to get back to work!

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life